OtherGround Forums Saudi Naval Shooter Had Accomplices-6 Arrested

Edited: 12/6/19 11:38 PM
12/10/09

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7764063/Naval-Air-Station-Pensacola-Florida-lockdown-reports-active-shooter.html

Six Saudis are arrested over Pensacola naval base shooting including three who FILMED the attack by countryman who killed three and wounded eight before being shot dead - as FBI probes terror link

• Shooting took place on base early Friday morning, sparking a lockdown  
  • Sources identified the suspected gunman as Saudi Air Force aviation student Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani 
  • As of Friday evening, six Saudi nationals have been detained for questioning 
  • It's reported that three of them filmed the shooting as it happened 
  • Rep Matt Gaetz, a Republican representing Pensacola, called the shooting 'an act of terrorism'  
  • President Trump tweeted that King Salman told him 'the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter...' 
  • Three other people were shot and killed during incident inside classroom building on base 

The Saudi Air Force trainee who killed three and injured eight when he opened fire at a naval base in Florida assailed the United States as 'a nation of evil' before he went on his shooting rampage, AFP reports. 

The man, identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, opened fire inside a classroom at Naval Air Station in Pensacola early Friday morning. Police quickly responded to the scene and he was shot dead. 

US officials say Alshamrani was a second lieutenant attending the aviation school at the base. The Pentagon say his training with the US military began in August 2016, and was due  to finish in August 2020.  

The SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, said late Friday that they had tracked a Twitter account purportedly belonging to Alshamrani which featured a disturbing manifesto written prior to the shooting. 

'I'm against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil,' the tweet read. 

'I'm not against you for just being American, I don't hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity," he wrote.

ABC News reported that investigators were working to determine if it was in fact written by the shooter.

The Twitter account that posted the manifesto - which also condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda's deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden -  has been suspended. 

Florida news outlets, citing sources, on Friday afternoon identified the suspected gunman as Saudi second lieutenant Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani and released this photo that purports to show the alleged shooter (pictured by NBC 6 South Florida)

Florida news outlets, citing sources, on Friday afternoon identified the suspected gunman as Saudi second lieutenant Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani and released this photo that purports to show the alleged shooter (pictured by NBC 6 South Florida)

12/7/19 5:50 AM
1/1/01

Pieces of shit....all should get a lifetime trip to Guantanamo Bay for interrogation science.   Death is too good. 

Edited: 12/7/19 6:03 AM
7/4/05

And of course Trump's first public statement is running interference for Saudi Arabia.  His slavish devotion to those terroristic wahabi monkeys is sickening and shameful for America.

Contrast this with Candidate Trump who called out Saudi Arabia for complicity in 9/11.  

12/7/19 6:03 AM
4/11/10

Can’t we nuke Saudi Arabia already? 

12/7/19 6:12 AM
1/1/01
Why the fuck is my tax money going to our military training foreigners from sketchy countries? The last thing out military should do is train people from other countries unless they are historical and staunch allies.
12/7/19 7:40 AM
3/21/07

I wonder how SA would take it if an American soldier shot up their base. Seriously, how does the U.S. counter this invisible enemy? Seems like we can't pinpoint the bad guys until they do bad things. Crazy world we live in. May all the gallen R.I.P. and fuck the Saudi guy and his crew.

12/7/19 7:48 AM
1/2/15

Trump needs to send troops to that shithole and take their oil 

But we all know hes going to suck that SA dick 

12/7/19 7:50 AM
5/22/05

Expel every saudi trainee

12/7/19 7:54 AM
6/28/10
Junnk -

That quick? 3 Americans dead and the first thing you can think of is a fuck/blame Trump. haha. Man TDS is very ugly

12/7/19 7:59 AM
8/20/03

We just need more Muslims and sharia law in this country.

If we were more understanding to Islam they wouldn’t have the current mentality of 1 in 4 Muslim men agree that suicide bombings are often justified.

Thanks trump.

Edited: 12/7/19 8:02 AM
1/2/15
BrckNoHitBk -
Junnk -

That quick? 3 Americans dead and the first thing you can think of is a fuck/blame Trump. haha. Man TDS is very ugly

3 Americans?

Is that all you think SA is responsible for?

Crazy that you're sucking SA dick just because Trump is in office. 

If Obama had done this you would be screaming for war while I post the same comment. 

In short, you're a partisan hack

12/7/19 8:05 AM
7/4/05
BrckNoHitBk -
Junnk -

This isn't TDS.  It bears on Trump's massive blind spot when it comes to Saudi Arabia and his refusal to hold them accountable for anything they do.  American complicity in Saudi evil predates Trump, but he seems to have taken it to a whole new level.  He treats them like they're our closest friend and most trusted ally, as if he's completely unaware of the double game they play with us and wahabi radicals.

12/7/19 8:35 AM
1/1/01
TheHawker -
BrckNoHitBk -
Junnk -

This isn't TDS.  It bears on Trump's massive blind spot when it comes to Saudi Arabia and his refusal to hold them accountable for anything they do.  American complicity in Saudi evil predates Trump, but he seems to have taken it to a whole new level.  He treats them like they're our closest friend and most trusted ally, as if he's completely unaware of the double game they play with us and wahabi radicals.

this IS TDS. 100%

bush ground every singe plane in the country, but put saudi's on a plane and allowed them to flee the country.

but trump took it to a new level.

shit tons of high ranking gov officials, including severl president are on the carlyle group who have multi million dollar contracts with the kingdom, but but trump

obama bowed and sucked their cock

fuck off with your noise

12/7/19 8:44 AM
7/4/05
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
TheHawker -
BrckNoHitBk -
Junnk -

this IS TDS. 100%

bush ground every singe plane in the country, but put saudi's on a plane and allowed them to flee the country.

shit tons of high ranking gov officials, including severl president are on the carlyle group who have multi million dollar contracts with the kingdom, but but trump

fuck off with your noise

Trump's first foreign visit was to Saudi Arabia, where he did a hostage dance for his hosts.  He allowed them to kill an American-based journalist who was a permanent resident/tax payer with virtually no consequences, citing our weapons agteements as reason not to punish them.  He has scaled up our military commitments to them as he's supposedly "getting out of the Middle East".  He seriously considered going to war with Iran over a Yemeni houthi drone attack on saudi oil installations.

You're right about past presidents and our political class's tangled web of financial dealings with SA.  

Why can't you see Trump's part in that as well?  TDS obviously cuts both ways.  A lot of people irrationally hate him and everything he does, and sadly many of his supporters have a Dear Leader complex, and for them he can do no wrong.

12/7/19 8:55 AM
5/11/05

Saudis: flies planes into WTC

Trump: my building is tallest now!

Saudis: teach us how to Air Force?

Military: I got u fam

Saudis: goes jihad on Naval base

Trump: Eeees Normal

12/7/19 9:41 AM
8/20/03
grandchampion -

Ahh yes, we’ve never trained or had saudis train in the US before trump was elected.

Great observation. Don’t forget orange man bad.

12/7/19 9:50 AM
12/9/05

I give Trump all the credit in the world for going after China, but his foreign policy is otherwise a mess. Isolate allies and get on his knees for Saudi’s and Turkey.

12/7/19 9:55 AM
1/25/04
TheHawker -

And of course Trump's first public statement is running interference for Saudi Arabia.  His slavish devotion to those terroristic wahabi monkeys is sickening and shameful for America.

Contrast this with Candidate Trump who called out Saudi Arabia for complicity in 9/11.  

I gotta admit, that really sickened me. 

12/7/19 9:56 AM
1/25/04
banco -

Expel every saudi trainee

Agreed 1,000,000%

12/7/19 10:04 AM
10/1/16
Blizass - 
grandchampion -

Ahh yes, we’ve never trained or had saudis train in the US before trump was elected.

Other presidents never called out the Saudis for their involvement in 9/11. Trump did. He said it was them and said open the documents.

Then he got elected and changed his mind.

Orange man was good as a candidate, putting the blame where it should be put, on the Saudis.

I'm sure you loved him when he did that. Now he flipped flop but you just can't bring yourself to criticize him, even when he gives a pass to a country that killed 3000 Americans in one day.

He could shit in your mouth and figure out a way to think it was a good idea. You're worse than any obamabot.
12/7/19 10:14 AM
10/1/16
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
TheHawker -
BrckNoHitBk -
Junnk -

this IS TDS. 100%

fuck off with your noise

When Obama was a candidate, did he blame SA for 9/11? If he did and then sucked their cock, that would newsworthy.

Trump did exactly that. And your response? So what he sucks their cock, Obama did too!

Trump was supposed to change the establishment. Now you love him because he is the establishment.

You're like a school girl in love, and your guy can do no wrong. Grow up.
12/7/19 10:22 AM
9/29/13

Possible the truth about 911 hurts us more than it would hurt them 

12/7/19 10:27 AM
8/20/03
Flavorful -
Blizass - 
grandchampion -

Other presidents never called out the Saudis for their involvement in 9/11. Trump did. He said it was them and said open the documents.

Then he got elected and changed his mind.

Orange man was good as a candidate, putting the blame where it should be put, on the Saudis.

I'm sure you loved him when he did that. Now he flipped flop but you just can't bring yourself to criticize him, even when he gives a pass to a country that killed 3000 Americans in one day.

He could shit in your mouth and figure out a way to think it was a good idea. You're worse than any obamabot.

No, I’ll just stick to the root of the problem which is that 1 in 4 Muslim men think suicide bombing is often justified.

Are you thinking that Saudi is the only country that produces radical Islamic morons? If you open your eyes even our country is producing extremist Muslims such as the Boston bombing morons.

12/7/19 10:29 AM
12/1/12

He looks like such a well adjusted fellow...

12/7/19 10:32 AM
4/19/09
Flavorful -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
TheHawker -
BrckNoHitBk -
Junnk -

this IS TDS. 100%

fuck off with your noise

When Obama was a candidate, did he blame SA for 9/11? If he did and then sucked their cock, that would newsworthy.

Trump did exactly that. And your response? So what he sucks their cock, Obama did too!

Trump was supposed to change the establishment. Now you love him because he is the establishment.

You're like a school girl in love, and your guy can do no wrong. Grow up.

“Obama sucked their dock for 8 years but all good because he never said a bad word about them beforehand!”

Fucking idiot.