OtherGround Forums Say what you want about Hillary but...

10/2/19 9:47 AM
3/13/17

At least she had the BALLS to face the music...

Here's Pompeo crying like a bitch because Dems want answers to questions re: Ukraine

Some note the contrast between the Trump administration's response to Congress's demands regarding allegations that the president sought to bribe a foreign power to gain assistance winning the 2020 election, and that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who spent 11 hours testifying about the deaths of four Americans in a 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Pompeo, who was among the Republicans on a House select committee who aggressively questioned Clinton in 2015, is also continuing to investigate the former secretary of state amid developing news about Trump's impeachment inquiry.

10/2/19 9:51 AM
3/18/02

shes a rank corrupt bloodthirsty cunt

zero redeeming value

zero

10/2/19 9:57 AM
1/1/01

OP is trying to get out front of her announcement to run for President again.   We’ll be seeing more and more of these threads as time goes by.  

Hey OP, you really think you’re going to be able to dispel her negatives?  LOL, good luck with that.  

10/2/19 9:59 AM
10/27/05

Sure she testified, she also said "what difference does it make", had her team destroy phones/devices, claimed 30k+ emails were about her daughters wedding and innocuous things, and wiped her personal server.

Trump's not awesome by any stretch, but quit sucking Hillary's yeasty twat. She was a shit candidate and should have walked away with an easy W.

10/2/19 10:07 AM
3/13/17
Zonion - 

OP is trying to get out front of her announcement to run for President again.   We’ll be seeing more and more of these threads as time goes by.  

Hey OP, you really think you’re going to be able to dispel her negatives?  LOL, good luck with that.  

Lol that would be the last thing I want.

Hillary is a corrupt and extremely uncharismatic person. She and the democratic party hold major responsibility in getting Trump elected. They shouldn't have screwed over Bernie. 

I'm not trying to dispel her negatives. I'm making a comparison between her and Pompeo (both secretaries of state).

She was willing to testify for 11 hours. Pompeo is claiming that the "Committee’s request that can be understood only as an attempt to intimidate, bully, & treat improperly"

10/2/19 10:57 AM
11/11/11
BigEyedFish -

zero redeeming value

zero

... and can still claim the moral high ground over Trump and his cronies.

10/2/19 11:00 AM
4/27/15

10/2/19 11:01 AM
10/15/13
Pedro Navaja -
Zonion - 

Lol that would be the last thing I want.

Hillary is a corrupt and extremely uncharismatic person. She and the democratic party hold major responsibility in getting Trump elected. They shouldn't have screwed over Bernie. 

I'm not trying to dispel her negatives. I'm making a comparison between her and Pompeo (both secretaries of state).

She was willing to testify for 11 hours. Pompeo is claiming that the "Committee’s request that can be understood only as an attempt to intimidate, bully, & treat improperly"

Pussy frightens you, doesn't it?

10/2/19 11:05 AM
3/18/02
kevsh - 
BigEyedFish -

zero redeeming value

zero

... and can still claim the moral high ground over Trump and his cronies.

everyone in libya and pakistan disagrees with you

also everyone with an IQ over 70.  

10/2/19 11:05 AM
6/27/05

“say what you will about her...”

OK....she’s a cunt

10/2/19 11:09 AM
6/13/03

Last I checked Pompeo didnt let a US ambassador along with his security team get murdered.

10/2/19 11:11 AM
6/20/13

Clinton and Pompeo are both criminals.

10/2/19 11:27 AM
8/12/19
Pedro Navaja -

Here's Pompeo crying like a bitch because Dems want answers to questions re: Ukraine

Some note the contrast between the Trump administration's response to Congress's demands regarding allegations that the president sought to bribe a foreign power to gain assistance winning the 2020 election, and that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who spent 11 hours testifying about the deaths of four Americans in a 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Pompeo, who was among the Republicans on a House select committee who aggressively questioned Clinton in 2015, is also continuing to investigate the former secretary of state amid developing news about Trump's impeachment inquiry.

Facing what music Pedra?  Her music has either been squashed by the corrupt cronies, or suicided...

10/2/19 11:33 AM
11/20/13
Sogsteel -

Last I checked Pompeo didnt let a US ambassador along with his security team get murdered.

Muh russia!

I mean muh benghazi!

10/2/19 11:34 AM
10/15/13
ksacs revenge -
Sogsteel -

Muh russia!

I mean muh benghazi!

How many Americans died from Muh Russia?

You fucking idiot.

10/2/19 11:34 AM
11/20/13
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
Sogsteel -

Muh russia!

I mean muh benghazi!

You fucking idiot.

Still a stupid conspiracy. Sorry you're dumb enough to fall for it.

10/2/19 11:35 AM
3/18/02

not to mention a sovereign country that was previously in compliance with US demands was destroyed and thousands killed. 

10/2/19 11:36 AM
6/13/03
ksacs revenge -
Sogsteel -

Muh russia!

I mean muh benghazi!

The topic of the thread is compairing Pompeo to Clinton. The truth hurts obviously

10/2/19 11:37 AM
10/15/13
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
ksacs revenge -
Sogsteel -

Muh russia!

I mean muh benghazi!

You fucking idiot.

Still a stupid conspiracy. Sorry you're dumb enough to fall for it.

Day in and day out you reveal how much of a piece of shit you are.

10/2/19 11:37 AM
7/22/09
BigEyedFish -

zero redeeming value

zero

Well, I can agree with you on something.

10/2/19 11:42 AM
8/20/03
BigEyedFish - 

zero redeeming value

zero

LOL!

Seriously, it was like whoever ran against her was going to win.

Hell, a dead animal could have run and would have won.

10/2/19 11:54 AM
3/13/17
Sogsteel - 

Why isnt Hillary in jail then? 

She stepped up and was questioned for 11 hours.

Did the investigation outcome end with Hilary being responsible?

10/2/19 11:55 AM
6/18/19
Pedro Navaja - 

You mean the "lady" who destroyed all those hard drives? Yeah she's a shining light of virtuousity..
10/2/19 11:55 AM
3/18/02

cleared investigation into benghazi = hillary innocent

cleared investigation into muh russia = doesnt count because trump is mean!

Edited: 10/2/19 12:01 PM
6/13/03
Pedro Navaja -
Sogsteel - 

Why isnt Hillary in jail then? 

She stepped up and was questioned for 11 hours.

Did the investigation outcome end with Hilary being responsible?

Congress doesnt throw people in jail or conduct  criminal investigations. Not that the democrats cared about what she did anyways.

She is still under investigation by the doj