OtherGround Forums Say what you want about Hillary but...

10/2/19 12:02 PM
11/20/12

"Thanks for the new slave market" Libya.

10/2/19 12:05 PM
3/13/17
BigEyedFish - 

cleared investigation into benghazi = hillary innocent

cleared investigation into muh russia = doesnt count because trump is mean!

benghazi investigation = cleared Hillary, zero indictments, zero arrests, zero convictions

russian interference = did not clear Trump, 34 arrests/indictments/convictions, investigation turned a profit

To compare the two is ridiculous. You can't say FAKE NEWS to the mueller convictions. There are literally people in JAIL thanks to the Mueller investigation.

Who went to jail over Benghazi? 

10/2/19 12:06 PM
4/21/09

Am I dreaming it did Petro finally hey the ban hammer?

10/2/19 12:07 PM
3/13/17
Bam57Bam - 

Am I dreaming it did Petro finally hey the ban hammer?

Apparently not.. But someone deleted the OP? 

Mods?

10/2/19 12:09 PM
4/21/09

Why can I not see the original op? 

10/2/19 12:12 PM
6/13/09
BigEyedFish - 

shes a rank corrupt bloodthirsty cunt

zero redeeming value

zero

I couldn't agree more.^

I would add she's a bitchy voiced, wobbly assed, greedy sow.

10/2/19 12:13 PM
3/13/17
Bam57Bam -

It was quoted by others on the first page. You can read it there.

No idea why OP was deleted. Pretty tame thread IMO

10/2/19 12:19 PM
3/18/02
Pedro Navaja - 
BigEyedFish - 

benghazi investigation = cleared Hillary, zero indictments, zero arrests, zero convictions

russian interference = did not clear Trump, 34 arrests/indictments/convictions, investigation turned a profit

To compare the two is ridiculous. You can't say FAKE NEWS to the mueller convictions. There are literally people in JAIL thanks to the Mueller investigation.

no one who should have (gone to jail over benghazi)

none of the convictions for the fake russia bs probe had anything to do with the original mandate

nice try

10/2/19 12:19 PM
4/22/03
Pedro Navaja -
Bam57Bam -

Damn Russians. 

10/2/19 12:23 PM
3/13/17
BigEyedFish - 
Pedro Navaja - 
BigEyedFish - 

no one who should have (gone to jail over benghazi)

none of the convictions for the fake russia bs probe had anything to do with the original mandate

nice try

how can it be a fake russia BS probe if it caught people committing crimes and put them in jail? 

For your information re "Fake russia BS probe":

According to its authorizing document,[47] which was signed by then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on May 17, 2017, the investigation's scope included allegations that there were links or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government[59][60] as well as "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation".[47] The authorizing document also included "any other matters within the scope of 28 CFR § 600.4(a)";[47] enabling the special counsel "to investigate and prosecute" any attempts to interfere with its investigation, "such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses".[61]

10/2/19 12:27 PM
4/24/07

Ok she's a cunt and a horrible person. She should never again have any position of power. Thanks OP for giving me the opportunity to say what I want about Hillary. I didn't bother to read your post either.

10/2/19 12:31 PM
4/21/09
Pedro Navaja -
Bam57Bam -

I agree it was it tame in comparison to other ridiculous posts you make.

10/2/19 12:31 PM
4/21/09

Rouge mod strikes again.

10/2/19 12:36 PM
2/19/14
Bam57Bam -

Rouge mod strikes again.

I think we need a special investigation

10/2/19 12:41 PM
1/1/01

I always hated Hillary.   But I'd still rather have her than Beto, Castro, Warren, or Harris.

10/2/19 1:05 PM
4/6/12

How was this thread made by Pedro, but OP is from BEF? Was it deleted or sonething?

10/2/19 1:09 PM
4/6/12
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

But those arrests had nothing to do with trump...trump was cleared on what he was investigated for, he was not arrested, he was not indicted. Congress has declined to follow up on obstruction charges (which should be an indiciation of something). So the comparison still stands

10/2/19 1:23 PM
7/26/07
Did OP get banned? None of his original posts show up in this thread for me
10/2/19 2:03 PM
3/13/17
TheDorkKnight - 
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

But those arrests had nothing to do with trump...trump was cleared on what he was investigated for, he was not arrested, he was not indicted. Congress has declined to follow up on obstruction charges (which should be an indiciation of something). So the comparison still stands

Those arrests have nothing to do with Trump?

Michael Cohen has nothing to do with Trump?

Paul Manafort? The Trump Campaign chairman? That has nothing to do with Trump?

C'mon, thats just intellectual dishonesty. If the guy who ran your entire campaign goes to jail. I think that has just a little something to do with Trump.

10/2/19 2:15 PM
7/31/09
kevsh -
BigEyedFish -

shes a rank corrupt bloodthirsty cunt

zero redeeming value

zero

... and can still claim the moral high ground over Trump and his cronies.

Its painfully obvious that you're uneducated on Hilary. 

10/2/19 10:53 PM
1/1/01
Pedro Navaja - 
Zonion - 

OP is trying to get out front of her announcement to run for President again.   We’ll be seeing more and more of these threads as time goes by.  

Hey OP, you really think you’re going to be able to dispel her negatives?  LOL, good luck with that.  

Lol that would be the last thing I want.

Hillary is a corrupt and extremely uncharismatic person. She and the democratic party hold major responsibility in getting Trump elected. They shouldn't have screwed over Bernie. 

I'm not trying to dispel her negatives. I'm making a comparison between her and Pompeo (both secretaries of state).

She was willing to testify for 11 hours. Pompeo is claiming that the "Committee’s request that can be understood only as an attempt to intimidate, bully, & treat improperly"

Why did you delete your original post?

10/2/19 11:37 PM
3/13/17
Zonion -
Pedro Navaja - 
Zonion - 

OP is trying to get out front of her announcement to run for President again.   We’ll be seeing more and more of these threads as time goes by.  

Hey OP, you really think you’re going to be able to dispel her negatives?  LOL, good luck with that.  

Lol that would be the last thing I want.

Hillary is a corrupt and extremely uncharismatic person. She and the democratic party hold major responsibility in getting Trump elected. They shouldn't have screwed over Bernie. 

I'm not trying to dispel her negatives. I'm making a comparison between her and Pompeo (both secretaries of state).

She was willing to testify for 11 hours. Pompeo is claiming that the "Committee’s request that can be understood only as an attempt to intimidate, bully, & treat improperly"

Why did you delete your original post?

I didn’t. A mod must have, either by accident or because they got triggered. 

10/2/19 11:57 PM
6/12/13

Faggot mod!  Expose yourself!!

10/3/19 1:50 AM
7/12/13

10/3/19 2:01 AM
1/1/01

Bring her on lmao