5 days ago
12/4/18

3:00 into the video 

5 days ago
1/2/08
I believe him
5 days ago
1/1/01

This is pretty much how I interpretted it from the beginning.  That he says a lot of stupid shit and didn't mean it as him fucking around on his wife.  If he had slipped up and revealed something he could easily have edited it out.  The podcast is not live.

5 days ago
9/13/16
I thought it was harmless at first. I thought he was using joe as an example of a bald guy who still has a lot of hot girls throwing themselves at him. Doesn’t mean that Joes cheating. Just means that he is still able to pick up hot girls if he wanted to.

But after hearing schaubs explanation I’m not so sure. Schaub trying to make it sound like his comments hadn’t nothing to do with Rogan getting girls. That “slanging dick” just means that joe is successful. That might be believable if the original comments weren’t made in the context of bald men and their ability to score chicks.

I think schaub done fucked up
5 days ago
6/26/06
Soup and Beer -

This is pretty much how I interpretted it from the beginning.  That he says a lot of stupid shit and didn't mean it as him fucking around on his wife.  If he had slipped up and revealed something he could easily have edited it out.  The podcast is not live.

Agreed 

5 days ago
10/11/11
tapnaporsnapbro - I thought it was harmless at first. I thought he was using joe as an example of a bald guy who still has a lot of hot girls throwing themselves at him. Doesn’t mean that Joes cheating. Just means that he is still able to pick up hot girls if he wanted to.

But after hearing schaubs explanation I’m not so sure. Schaub trying to make it sound like his comments hadn’t nothing to do with Rogan getting girls. That “slanging dick” just means that joe is successful. That might be believable if the original comments weren’t made in the context of bald men and their ability to score chicks.

That’s how i feel. Dude didn’t ask how am I gonna continue to be successful as I’m balding. He asked how was he gonna get women. 

5 days ago
6/8/10

I have never heard the term slinging dick mean being successful, that's just retarted. 

5 days ago
11/9/17

WGAF? 

5 days ago
1/1/01

lol i'm sorry I just don't buy it. The topic was specifically about getting girls, the guy who called in couldn't get laid as a bald guy. Not about being successful, killing it in life, and all this other stuff he's trying to make it about.

He used 3 guys as an example, Dana, Joe and Bezos (i actually don't remember him mentioning Bezos in the clip, but fuck if that doesn't make it even worse). There are tons of guys you could use as an example of being successful while bald if that's what it was about, but Dana has a reputation as a serial cheater and fucking a ton of hot chicks. Bezos as Brendan mentions was just in the media for fucking a hot chick and getting caught. He's also changed his image around a lot, so now he's gotten a bit of a rep as a ladies man. Anyways take from that what you will, but the people in the other thread acting like people are idiots for interpreting it that way are the ones who are being ridiculous. Even Brendan knows it looks horrible, but wtf can he say at this point? He obviously can't say "yah he cheats" so now he's gotta dig himself outta this whole, and I'd do the exact same thing, I'd lie until I couldn't breath to protect a friend. And yes Joe has a rep as a ladies man, chicks dig Joe in case you didn't know, he's joked about it in the past.

5 days ago
6/17/16
God Of Thunder -

3:00 into the video 

I don't believe him just because of the look on his face in the still there. 

That's the face of somebody with something to hide I don't care what sounds his mouth makes.

5 days ago
2/29/16

He's addressing this because Rogan told him to, not because he saw it in World Star. Fuck off.

He's speculated DFW cheating on his wife even referring to him as a "eskimo brother". Now he says he doesn't know what Dana does in his personal life? Fuck off.

He clearly let it slip that Rogan cheats on his wife, his reaction showed that. That's what thousands of people are saying and are convinced of.

Sucks for Rogan and his wife.

Snitch. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
jasperb - 

I have never heard the term slinging dick mean being successful, that's just retarted. 

lol. Me neither, I'm gonna start using it though. It's better than "crushing it" imo.

"I really slang dick at the gym today. Been listening to a lot of self help material lately, ready to sling some serious dick at life. You see the Cowboys game? Dallas is gonna sling dick this year, bigtime."

That's some creative damage control by Schaub. Fucking retard. It was probably just him using a dumb choice of slang trying to sound "cool". Like Jon Jones posting dumb shit on twitter like "On fleek" and "Cakes". Just talk like a grown man. Makes sense, his whole schtick is based on him pretending he's cool when he's clearly a putz. You could tell by his face when he said it that he knew it sounded really bad and he fucked up.

Just say you used a stupid phrase when you shouldn't have and didn't mean it that way, and apologize sincerely. Don't act like everyone took it wrong. At least he admits he's a moron. Him elaborating on the phrase "slinging dick" was pretty painful in itself lol. Just shut up you idiot.
5 days ago
12/14/15
tapnaporsnapbro - I thought it was harmless at first. I thought he was using joe as an example of a bald guy who still has a lot of hot girls throwing themselves at him. Doesn’t mean that Joes cheating. Just means that he is still able to pick up hot girls if he wanted to.

Also couldn’t think of any other bald people who are ‘successful’ (slinging dick). Dwayne Johnson is pretty much the most famous man on earth. 

5 days ago
6/20/13

OH Brendan

5 days ago
1/1/01
"And yes Joe has a rep as a ladies man, chicks dig Joe in case you didn't know, he's joked about it in the past."

That's funny to me. Maybe I guess. Never took him as a chick magnet but he's a successful dude. If he's that type of guy I'm sure he has opportunities. He was almost kind of a pretty boy type in his younger News Radio days, maybe he likes to reclaim that glory now and then. If that's true, Schaub probably did dime him out inadvertently.
5 days ago
5/1/14

In my opinion, if it was a misinterpretation, there's no need to discuss it. Rogan got pissed that Schlub blew up his spot and put Schlub on damage control.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Bigtrain2681 - 

Also couldn’t think of any other bald people who are ‘successful’ (slinging dick). Dwayne Johnson is pretty much the most famous man on earth. 

The Rock is so cool he's bald by choice and didn't "go" bald.

His Twitter explanation, lol :

"I'm not bald because I went bald. I'm bald because my hair is a cross between an afro and hair from a Lama's ball sac."
5 days ago
5/22/05
jasperb -

I never heard the term slinging dick full stop.

5 days ago
1/1/01
PeteyWheatstraw - "And yes Joe has a rep as a ladies man, chicks dig Joe in case you didn't know, he's joked about it in the past."

That's funny to me. Maybe I guess. Never took him as a chick magnet but he's a successful dude. If he's that type of guy I'm sure he has opportunities. He was almost kind of a pretty boy type in his younger News Radio days, maybe he likes to reclaim that glory now and then. If that's true, Schaub probably did dime him out inadvertently.

I haven't seen a lot of news radio, but I know his character was sorta this tech geek, but I think also kinda a ladies man? He was definitely a good looking dude back in the day which is probably in part why he tried to hold onto his hair for as long as he did.

Actually on this topic it got me thinking, I believe Joe has admitted to cheating in the past. I seem to recall he dated Jerri from Survivor and she talked about it on Howard Stern. I can't remember if she mentioned it or Joe did but I have a vague recollection where Joe got caught because he had cleaned his sheets before she came over. Maybe someone remembers this better than I do.

So I just googled it and yeah it comes up without reading the article myself this is what came up.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/survivor-joe-rogan-dated-and-cheated-on-this-castaway.html/

5 days ago
3/1/10

"Joe Rogan is a very close friend....do you think I'm that stupid, let's say he was cheating on his wife, that I would announce it"

Kind of, yeah.

5 days ago
12/14/15
PeteyWheatstraw -
Bigtrain2681 - 

The Rock is so cool he's bald by choice and didn't "go" bald.

His Twitter explanation, lol :

"I'm not bald because I went bald. I'm bald because my hair is a cross between an afro and hair from a Lama's ball sac."

Yeah he may say that. But look at his hair in the WWE days. His hairline basically started halfway  to the back of his head. 

5 days ago
4/16/11

Damage control. Thinks he’s big but not when daddy Rogan is the only guy keeping your career alive. Don’t think he wasn’t sat down when the cameras were off and told to stfu. Garunteed. 

5 days ago
7/30/14

Guy’s an idiot. This made it even more incriminating. At no point does he say Rogan wouldn’t cheat or has a great relationship with his wife. Using the ‘I wouldn’t tell you if he was’ line is dumb. Not the kind of dry snitch you want in your life.

5 days ago
8/8/18

Saying that Joe had a hot wife would've been a more believable explanation. 

5 days ago
1/23/06
Stop spamming the board about these guys. They're toxic.

Thanks.