OtherGround Forums Secret Service vs. US Marshalls!!

9/19/20 9:22 PM
4/30/08

Low risk of flight offenders are usually served with a summons in lieu of an arrest warrant.  Examples are Lori Loughlin and her husband, as well as their co-defendants. 

9/19/20 9:36 PM
2/12/14
e. kaye -

I have one friend that is SS.

Totally unassuming.

Looks like a college hippy millennial hipster.

Except his backpack is loaded out.

HK MP5. Handgun. Comms. First aid. More.

some of them are like that. They have a uniform division too. good pay. 

My observation and I could be wrong, is that you are close to POTUS. You are gonna be a goon. 

the dudes that marched outside his limo during inaugaral parade were fucking huge. fucking walking gas pumps. almost like those military honor guard dudes. 

9/19/20 9:37 PM
2/12/14
Muay Tired -

Low risk of flight offenders are usually served with a summons in lieu of an arrest warrant.  Examples are Lori Loughlin and her husband, as well as their co-defendants. 

sign on the x. just like a ticket. I like it. throw it into the nightly paperwork tray. 

9/19/20 10:10 PM
1/1/01
Classic Secret Service challenge coin on eBay. The 305 stuff is hysterical.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USSS-Secret-Service-305-BOTB-Bottom-of-the-Barrel-The-Name-is-Enough-Dir-CLANCY-/283835244757
9/19/20 10:47 PM
2/12/14
Gforce - Classic Secret Service challenge coin on eBay. The 305 stuff is hysterical.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USSS-Secret-Service-305-BOTB-Bottom-of-the-Barrel-The-Name-is-Enough-Dir-CLANCY-/283835244757

dont get it? 

9/19/20 10:49 PM
9/20/19

What if turned out trump was also counterfeiting money? 

9/19/20 10:58 PM
1/5/07
John Cable - 
Gforce - Classic Secret Service challenge coin on eBay. The 305 stuff is hysterical.

dont get it? 

It's from a few years back when they were the lowest rated agency, 305 out of 305, for places to work at in the federal government.
9/19/20 11:06 PM
2/12/14
B Sharps -
John Cable - 

dont get it? 

It's from a few years back when they were the lowest rated agency, 305 out of 305, for places to work at in the federal government.

oh fucks. lol. 

Edited: 9/19/20 11:53 PM
6/11/10
John Cable -
GladiatorGannon - The USSS must have some crazy ass shit set up in there, stuff we don't even know about.

I had a couple of days training with USSS kinda like you. They alluded to some heavy shit in the CAT team truck. Dont know if they were fucking around or not. Something to the effect of belt feds and hell on a leash type shit. 

Same thing. Why wouldnt you? especially with Trump. Who is to say that someone would not try a hard asault military on POTUS. Especially after how much shit he talks about China and Iran. 

better to have it. 

My medium sized agency ended up going against a team of full auto take over bank robbers. 270 shell casings (theirs, 7.62) were gathered by Crime Scene afterwards. two squad cars were completely shredded. How can you say it wont happen that you could have an attack on POTUS with RPG s or something more sophisticated. 

They are naive if they dont have that stuff. 

I can confirm the belt fed. As well as other automatics, extra plates of armor and more that I don’t know. Lots of secret shit they won’t discuss, and when they decommission the vehicles they take them to a range and shoot the shit out of them and blow them up. And scrap everything for Op Sec.

9/20/20 12:00 AM
7/25/09

One of my hs football coaches was SS... he volunteered to coach when he was not active...He Played Center in college Div 1, big bad ass barrel chested mean looking Italian guy with a booming voice...he was on presidential detail at the end of his career...would see him on tv...he looked exactly like the guy you would want protecting the president 

9/20/20 12:12 AM
2/12/14
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
John Cable -
GladiatorGannon - The USSS must have some crazy ass shit set up in there, stuff we don't even know about.

I had a couple of days training with USSS kinda like you. They alluded to some heavy shit in the CAT team truck. Dont know if they were fucking around or not. Something to the effect of belt feds and hell on a leash type shit. 

Same thing. Why wouldnt you? especially with Trump. Who is to say that someone would not try a hard asault military on POTUS. Especially after how much shit he talks about China and Iran. 

better to have it. 

My medium sized agency ended up going against a team of full auto take over bank robbers. 270 shell casings (theirs, 7.62) were gathered by Crime Scene afterwards. two squad cars were completely shredded. How can you say it wont happen that you could have an attack on POTUS with RPG s or something more sophisticated. 

I can confirm the belt fed. As well as other automatics, extra plates of armor and more that I don’t know. Lots of secret shit they won’t discuss, and when they decommission the vehicles they take them to a range and shoot the shit out of them and blow them up. And scrap everything for Op Sec.

kool. as far as the vehicles , they just armored suburbans and tahoes. good for testing what your ap rounds will go through and practice live fire vehicle assaults. Right?

as far as belt fed? what kind. ? Why not just a SAW? or the big brother to it. 

9/20/20 12:15 AM
2/12/14
BigJohnSTEWD -

One of my hs football coaches was SS... he volunteered to coach when he was not active...He Played Center in college Div 1, big bad ass barrel chested mean looking Italian guy with a booming voice...he was on presidential detail at the end of his career...would see him on tv...he looked exactly like the guy you would want protecting the president 

Perfect! squared away football player. big to block bullets. played center, can move mother fuckers around like they were on roller skates , lol. 

About to start some shit here. football players take and execute orders better  than most military guys. 

9/20/20 12:17 AM
2/12/14
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
John Cable -

better to have it. 

and possibly a big bomb blanket to throw over the top of POTUS. Or some big Level 5 shields with wheels on them. can throw one down sideways and hunker behind. also move with it.