OtherGround Forums Secret Service vs. US Marshalls!!

9/17/20 3:26 PM
2/12/14

who wins in a fucking fight! lets say the radical left Trumps up a criminal charge on Trump. Trump says fuck you Im not going. the arrest warrant goes to the Marshalls Service Fugitive Squad. they show up to the whitehouse with the warrant. Trump says suck a bowl of dicks you badge packing power hungry mother fuckers. 

Marshalls service says , hey we got a job to do, nothing  personal  but cuff up Orange Man or we gonna get wiggy with it. 

Secret Service Team leader says " you heard the man, fuck off and get off the property , he aint going nowhere! 

US Marshalls has full autos and a multitude of real world fugitive gun fights. 

Secret Service has superior training and lineage, superior physical fitness as well. They are swoll mother fuckers . Secret Service also has a bunch of ex -cops with actual gunfight experience. Additionally Secret Service has a CAT team with rockets and belt fed medium machine guns, grenades etc...............

WHO WINS. 

LETS FUCKING FIGHT! 

DISCUSS

9/17/20 3:28 PM
9/19/13

Marshalls. They have much more active careers.

5/7/08

Whichever side has less black guys wins, right John?

12/1/05

If the USMS tried to arrest Trump on a radical left warrant they would need to worry about a lot more than the secret service IMO. 

9/17/20 4:03 PM
12/1/03

My buddy is pretty high up at the DOD and has worked with all the govt groups and he said the SS was the only group that impressed the hell of of him. They really do select the best for that team.

9/17/20 4:27 PM
7/7/14

I've flown with SS and been around the motorcade and hmx-1.  There is a fuck ton of intel and comms going on every second with them.  You couldn't even spot half of them in a line up, plain unassuming looking guys.

9/17/20 4:34 PM
9/1/04
Telamon - 

My buddy is pretty high up at the DOD and has worked with all the govt groups and he said the SS was the only group that impressed the hell of of him. They really do select the best for that team.

I got some training from them for a Presidential security detail before the Boston DNC. I was very impressed.

9/17/20 4:37 PM
5/10/04

Soooo....

Tommy Lee Jones vs Clint Eastwood?

I got Clint.
9/17/20 4:47 PM
12/1/03
GladiatorGannon - 
Telamon - 

I got some training from them for a Presidential security detail before the Boston DNC. I was very impressed.

Yes, smart as shit and all were college athletes. Not elitists either.

9/17/20 4:54 PM
3/17/14

I wonder if there is a tier level with the SS. I know one chick who's in the SS and while shes a good shot, shes in no way impressive physically. Just a normal chick who goes to the gym regularly. She however is not stationed in Washington. Shes in Ohio currently and has only ever been there.

So I'm thinking that the ones who are in DC and around the president all the time are the best of the best and everyone else around the nation are just there for back up when the president comes to town.

9/17/20 5:07 PM
5/8/13
BruteDion -

I wonder if there is a tier level with the SS. I know one chick who's in the SS and while shes a good shot, shes in no way impressive physically. Just a normal chick who goes to the gym regularly. She however is not stationed in Washington. Shes in Ohio currently and has only ever been there.

So I'm thinking that the ones who are in DC and around the president all the time are the best of the best and everyone else around the nation are just there for back up when the president comes to town.

It’s USSS, the SS is something different lol 

9/17/20 5:10 PM
6/22/11
I once saw a fight between a group of veteran Marshal’s and rookie SS agents. Didn’t end well for the SS guys.

9/17/20 5:13 PM
11/16/17

Secret service via full auto compacts in their jackets 

9/17/20 5:45 PM
1/1/01

I've knew a couple in each service (more in the USMS)and without a doubt...SS.

President Bush and his father came to our city in 2003. My Chief at the time was standing with the Governor and his body people. Secret Service came through and was trying to clear the area ahead of Pres. Bush. They started walking towards the Governor at which point one of the Governor's guys stepped in front and was not moving. Pres Bush popped in the tent anyway and said (in his best George voice) "eh, looks like we have a mexican stand off, huh Governor"

9/17/20 6:09 PM
8/7/12
mglaw -

I've knew a couple in each service (more in the USMS)and without a doubt...SS.

President Bush and his father came to our city in 2003. My Chief at the time was standing with the Governor and his body people. Secret Service came through and was trying to clear the area ahead of Pres. Bush. They started walking towards the Governor at which point one of the Governor's guys stepped in front and was not moving. Pres Bush popped in the tent anyway and said (in his best George voice) "eh, looks like we have a mexican stand off, huh Governor"

That's hilarious. I know 2 former SS agents. Hunting buddies of my father. In their prime they would make Rambo blush. I've also flown with a bunch of Marshall's. S.S. pushes their shit in and doesnt matter how well they are armed. 

9/17/20 6:17 PM
6/11/10

Secret Service. Easily. My wife’s cousin is one badass mutherfucker. 6’6” 240 lb monster. Now retired but only in his 40s and an impressive guy. 

Helped take out a local terror cell in Brooklyn and when 9/11 happened he was awarded for commandeering a bunch of coast guard ships to go get other SS agents that were stranded down at ground zero. Legit hero.

9/17/20 7:19 PM
2/12/14
BruteDion -

a lot of them work counterfeit money and money laundering. very sharp. very fucking smart. some of the best interviewers I have ever seen. 

9/17/20 7:22 PM
2/12/14
MayorPirkle -

Whichever side has less black guys wins, right John?

equal rights for everybody. equal means not based on ethnicity or skin color. 

9/17/20 7:24 PM
5/22/05
Telamon -
GladiatorGannon - 
Telamon - 

Yes, smart as shit and all were college athletes. Not elitists either.

Supposedly their early tactics were based aroind football plays.

Edited: 9/17/20 7:27 PM
12/6/11

SS.  They often recruit Marines and Spec Ops guys

9/17/20 7:30 PM
1/12/07

Awesome stories here guys. 

9/17/20 7:30 PM
2/12/14

I got to watch a Marshalls Warrant service one time. really really really aggressive. Like more so than I had seen before. Bordering on what I thought was appropriate. Scary shit.  

They were pretty fit. all carrying full autos. one dude was carrying AR-10 with big scope on it. 

Uniform of the day. blue jeans , t-shirt, big level 5 barrier vests. baseball caps with the bills curved into a cone , lol , like a redneck teen baseball player. most of them had dip or chew in their mouth. 

they had a medic with him who was also carrying full auto. he had a bigass trauma kit strapped on his back. 

all various uc cars, probably rentals or monthly rotations. escalades, dodge rams, plain shit. 

They had tracked the perps cell phone to within 5 meters. they can find you. 

pretty nice guys, but extremely alpha! a bit abrasive . 

9/17/20 7:34 PM
2/12/14
HoldingTuasBalls -

I have never got military vibe from SS guys I have been around. I dont think they lean that way. at least for the groups Ive been around. 

Edited: 9/18/20 12:24 AM
2/12/14
heshmat - I once saw a fight between a group of veteran Marshal’s and rookie SS agents. Didn’t end well for the SS guys.

where and when did this happen. and why was I not notified in advance? 

kidding. tell story wtf

9/17/20 8:13 PM
6/11/10
John Cable -
HoldingTuasBalls -

I have never got military vibe from SS guys I have been around. I dont think they lean that way. at least for the groups Ive been around. 

Wife’s cousin was former Coast Guard before SS, but not the special operations DOGs they were formed after 9/11.