OtherGround Forums Serial Vote Down Snowflakes

22 days ago
1/14/07
Whats up with the recent trend of weirdos following around members to vote them down whenever they can?

You get people voting down completely uncontroversial posts just because they don't like the poster.

Its actually kind of funny how some of the weirdos on this site are that obsessed as to follow people around and throw their snowflake pearls at people they don't like.

Good lord the pussy quotient on this site is at an all time high.

Any of you want to talk about why you're so emotionally involved with other posters? I'd be interested to hear from you.
22 days ago
10/30/19

I agree, Dalton, but you aren't helping by creating this thread...smdh.

22 days ago
2/9/09

Who cares about getting voted down? Lol

22 days ago
12/29/09

I'll admit that I've done it a few times. .But that was only after being frozen twice in two days. The voting thing is gay af. 

22 days ago
1/12/07

Maybe it's not everyone else but it's you?

22 days ago
12/17/06

Complaining about VDs = auto VD lol.

You're way off base on the noose thing though. Until and unless there's evidence to back a claim, a claim is just a claim and to be taken with a grain of salt.

Edited: 22 days ago
7/23/19

I think I voted two or three people down or up today on accident, but voted you down on purpose for this thread.

22 days ago
6/3/03
RdotC - Whats up with the recent trend of weirdos following around members to vote them down whenever they can?

You get people voting down completely uncontroversial posts just because they don't like the poster.

Its actually kind of funny how some of the weirdos on this site are that obsessed as to follow people around and throw their snowflake pearls at people they don't like.

Good lord the pussy quotient on this site is at an all time high.

Any of you want to talk about why you're so emotionally involved with other posters? I'd be interested to hear from you.

You do realize what happens anytime someone makes a thread about VD, right?

Its a forum tradition...see you when you thaw!

22 days ago
6/13/03

Fuckin noob

22 days ago
8/26/18

22 days ago
1/14/07
SpunQ - 

This was actually from Mountain Medic pointing it out.

Took a look at the karma log and god damn some of you spend all day voting people down.

How womanly is that?

22 days ago
1/14/07
Altofsky - 

You're way off base on the noose thing though. Until and unless there's evidence to back a claim, a claim is just a claim and to be taken with a grain of salt.

Yeah, this thread has zero to do with that one.

But yeah, you also hate the multiple threads that immediately call it a hoax too, right?

12/17/06
RdotC - 
Altofsky - 

But yeah, you also hate the multiple threads that immediately call it a hoax too, right?

Who said anything about hate?

22 days ago
4/11/14

Sorry man, had to vote you down on principle.

22 days ago
1/14/07
Altofsky - 
RdotC - 
Altofsky - 

Who said anything about hate?

You know what I was saying man...

Just saying you are seeing both today.

22 days ago
2/25/09

I only vd threads complaining about vd's because its precedented rules. Vd

22 days ago
3/20/15
RdotC - 
SpunQ - 

Took a look at the karma log and god damn some of you spend all day voting people down.

How womanly is that?

I just voted you down and then back up.... so you're all square....

22 days ago
6/13/03

22 days ago
1/14/07
Sogsteel - 

^^^ One of them.

22 days ago
1/14/07
RhinoHog - 
RdotC - 
SpunQ - 

How womanly is that?

I just voted you down and then back up.... so you're all square....

Cool.

VU returned.

22 days ago
3/20/15

I was kiding bro...but have the vu anyway....

12/29/09

It's funny when I make a thread about movies.....and then I'll see on the app that I've been voted down by 3 people. Do those 3 people really hate movies, or are they  carrying over a grudge frome a political thread. Becasue I don't do that. That's pretty weak. 

2/25/09

We have a karma log? Rofl it sounds like a type of shit. How do we see that. 

22 days ago
1/14/07
kingofpancakes - 

It's funny when I make a thread about movies.....and then I'll see on the app that I've been voted down by 3 people. Do those 3 people really hate movies, or are they  carrying over a grudge frome a political thread. Becasue I don't do that. That's pretty weak. 

They're following you around like a stalkerish fagoon.

Its weird.

22 days ago
12/29/09
RdotC - 
kingofpancakes - 

They're following you around like a stalkerish fagoon.

Its weird.

That's what I'm saying. You and I disagree on polotics for sure. But We've talked other stuff, wrestling, I think, probably more. I leave that energy in that thread.