OtherGround Forums Serving army officer stabs Trump in the back

10/30/19 10:27 PM
6/20/13
willim - "Leonid Vindman, has been charged, convicted and fined for sanctions-running weapons for all the topples from Libya to Sudan to Haiti, and Burma!"

watched a bunch from where you linked, he never offered any evidence - do you have any links to where vindman was charged? or personally involved? or anything else to support this?

thanks

If you watch the video Webb claims that Leonid was fined (1.3 billion??).

The links show that his bank was fined while he was head, UniCredit. The links don’t show that Leonid himself was fined, rather the bank.

I can’t find any listing of him having a criminal record or fine.

10/30/19 10:33 PM
9/3/19
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 
willim - "Leonid Vindman, has been charged, convicted and fined for sanctions-running weapons for all the topples from Libya to Sudan to Haiti, and Burma!"

watched a bunch from where you linked, he never offered any evidence - do you have any links to where vindman was charged? or personally involved? or anything else to support this?

thanks

The links show that his bank was fined while he was head, UniCredit. The links don’t show that Leonid himself was fined, rather the bank.

thanks, i have no idea if he is on to something but this is classic george webb if you follow him - inundate people with possible nefarious connections but never offer any proof of anything specific
10/30/19 10:48 PM
6/20/13
willim -

thanks

thanks, i have no idea if he is on to something but this is classic george webb if you follow him - inundate people with possible nefarious connections but never offer any proof of anything specific

Crowdsource journalism... those watching provide links and research. There will be much more coming out about Hill and the Vindman family.

When Webb broke the Awan spy ring story, many of his discoveries of the Awan shell companies came from viewers, fans posting articles, stories, tips, etc.

Stay tuned... there will be much more. The corporate media doesn’t report this so the average citizen like you and me should remain involved.

10/30/19 11:08 PM
7/22/15
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

This link claims Alex and Leonid were born in Moscow, not Kiev. I don’t know where this citation comes from though.

The man that takes down Trump.

10/30/19 11:13 PM
12/6/05
Unkind Zuffa - 

This link claims Alex and Leonid were born in Moscow, not Kiev. I don’t know where this citation comes from though.

The man that takes down Trump.

In your dreams. TRUMP2020
10/30/19 11:22 PM
7/22/15

Trump is getting impeached.

No much you can do about it. Well, you can cry.

An impeachment medal will look good on him.

10/30/19 11:23 PM
6/20/13
SalaciousCrumb -
willim -

thanks

Crowdsource journalism... those watching provide links and research. There will be much more coming out about Hill and the Vindman family.

When Webb broke the Awan spy ring story, many of his discoveries of the Awan shell companies came from viewers, fans posting articles, stories, tips, etc.

Stay tuned... there will be much more. The corporate media doesn’t report this so the average citizen like you and me should remain involved.

lol at “crowd source journalism.”

Just a bunch of looney conspiracy nuts sucking each other’s dicks. 

By your rationale, Flat Earth is “crowd source science.”

Gotta admit... not lookin good for you Crumb. 

10/30/19 11:28 PM
6/11/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Jentleman -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Jentleman -
mdmrules -
The Jentleman - 
mdmrules -
Tahiti Bo - 
Target_the_Gash - 

Reality is coming to fuck all the deluded trumptard dipshits right in their saggy buttholes with it's big ol' dick.

This place is going to be a hilarious cryfest or it's going to be a ghost town. I can't wait.

^ Why?

You mean, you plan to claim victory when the majority party impeaches him?

Really?

An impeachment "investigation" that started before he even took office, finally results in an impeachment vote more than 2 years later and the response will be a cryfest?

Or... what?... you are predicting he will go to jail?

The impeachment didn't start before he took office.

Why do you have to lie to make your points?

And btw you're already crying every day, so OP clearly hot the nail on the head.

Some Democrats were talking about impeaching Trump before he was even the official Republican nominee.

It’s a bit humorous, but mainly sad, that everyone knows that the Democrats are conducting a witch hunt to destroy our Republic and remove a duly elected President; but half the country doesn’t care and follows along with the farce.

That never happened you idiot.

^This guy lives in a fantasy world and is probably a danger to himself and his community.

Of course they did. Some Democrats and even some Republicans.

Do I really need to prove you two wrong...again?

Go ahead. Let's see Republicans and Democrats talking about impeaching Trump before July 19th 2016. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/could-donald-trump-be-impeached-shortly-after-he-takes-office-us-presidential-election-2016-american-president-impeachment/amp/

LOL! You and Jimmy... You guys certainly aren’t very good at this.

That's all speculation on what would happen if Trump did certain things once in office. Hypothetical situations. 

[Washington attorney Bruce Fein puts the odds at 50/50 that a President Trump commits impeachable offenses as president. Liberal Florida Rep. Alan Grayson says Trump’s insistence on building a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border, if concrete was poured despite Congress’s opposition, could lead down a path toward impeachment. Even the mainstream Republican head of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently tossed out the I-word when discussing the civilian backlash if Trump’s trade war with China led to higher prices on everyday items sold at WalMart and Target.]

People speculate and place odds on hypothetical scenarios all the time. 

No one in government was actually discussing impeaching him before he took office. But I think we all may be arguing two different things. I took your words as there were democrats talking of actually impeaching him before he took office, not just pundits and people speculating on whether or not he could be impeached if he did certain things ONCE elected and sworn in. 

What a shitty dick tuck, just stop.

10/31/19 12:16 AM
2/4/09
SalaciousCrumb -
willim -

thanks

lol at “crowd source journalism.”

Just a bunch of looney conspiracy nuts sucking each other’s dicks. 

By your rationale, Flat Earth is “crowd source science.”

Well heres a legal filling

Edited: 10/31/19 12:21 AM
1/1/01
willim -

thanks

lol at this fucking scumbag. This is why I make fun of the members here and never take shit too seriously.

10/31/19 12:45 AM
6/20/13

Noah provides opinion on Vindman.

Vindman Purple Heart defense.

10/31/19 9:50 AM
8/1/13

10/31/19 10:08 AM
3/27/03
banco - The deep state has many tentacles:

WASHINGTON — A White House national security official who is a decorated Iraq war veteran plans to tell House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that he heard President Trump appeal to Ukraine’s president to investigate one of his leading political rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to American interests that he reported it to a superior.

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman of the Army, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, twice registered internal objections about how Mr. Trump and his inner circle were treating Ukraine, out of what he called a “sense of duty,” he plans to tell the inquiry, according to a draft of his opening statement obtained by The New York Times.

He will be the first White House official to testify who listened in on the July 25 telephone call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the impeachment inquiry, in which Mr. Trump asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

“I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine,” Colonel Vindman said in his statement. “I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained.”

A spotlight on the people reshaping our politics. A conversation with voters across the country. And a guiding hand through the endless news cycle, telling you what you really need to know.

Burisma Holdings is an energy company on whose board Mr. Biden’s son served while his father was vice president.

“This would all undermine U.S. national security,” Colonel Vindman added, referring to Mr. Trump’s comments in the call.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/us/politics/Alexander-Vindman-trump-impeachment.html

Wow!!!

OP was right!!!    Many tentacles indeed!

The other brother of the Vindman spy twins (two Russian speaking Jews in the West Wing, one of which is the “Ukraine Whistleblower”),

Leonid Vindman, has been charged, convicted and fined for sanctions-running weapons for all the topples from Libya to Sudan to Haiti, and Burma! 

Alex’s brother,  Leonid Simon Vindman is the “Founder and Managing Partner, Tungsten Capital Advisors” and “has approximately thirty years of experience in the financial markets,” his company website states. “During the past twenty five years, he has been focusing predominantly on Central Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia where he completed some of the biggest investment and advisory transactions in the region,” according to the website. “He also completed transactions in the Middle East, and traveled extensively in Asia and Africa.” The page continues: “Prior to founding Tungsten he was a Managing Director responsible for investment banking origination and client coverage activities for Russia and CIS region at UniCredit Group – the largest international bank in Central and Eastern Europe at that time. Previously he worked as a Vice President Investment Banking at JPMorgan Chase, Principal Banker at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the EBRD), Senior Associate at Bankers Trust and Manager at Central Europe Trust.” The bank handled billions of dollars in illegal and non-transparent transactions to clients in sanctioned countries including Cuba, Iran, Libya, Myanmar and Sudan, according to New York’s Department of Financial Services, which fined UniCredit $405 million as part of the settlement. The U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, the Treasury Department, the New York branch of the Federal Reserve Bank and the New York district attorney’s office also took part in the settlement. Leonid Vindman “received his Bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business,” his company website says. The company’s founding and managing partner Maria Starkova-Vindman is described as “an art historian and art advisor” who previously “worked at the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow as an assistant keeper and curator, and taught on the Courtauld MA course on global contemporary art.” UniCredit SpA’s German banking unit pleaded guilty to U.S. charges that it allowed Iranian customers to conduct transactions in violation of sanctions. The bank will pay $1.3 billion as part of its settlement with several U.S. regulators, and its Austrian unit will enter into a deferred-prosecution agreement. The German business, HypoVereinsbank, will also enter a guilty plea in Manhattan to a state-level charge of violating books-and-records The bank handled billions of dollars in illegal and non-transparent transactions to clients in sanctioned countries including Cuba, Iran, Libya, Myanmar and Sudan, according to New York’s Department of Financial Services, which fined UniCredit $405 million as part of the settlement. The U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, the Treasury Department, the New York branch of the Federal Reserve Bank and the New York district attorney’s office also took part in the settlement.

George Webb called it!

He also predicts that the calls that Alexander Vindman took in the West Wing from Libyan traders will link to drugs for arms.

No word from apple news corporate media about this!!!!!

Wouldn’t this be mentioned in all these glowing articles about Vindman the war hero???

Wow!!

Like I said... bizarre 

and yes more will come out

10/31/19 10:37 AM
6/6/02

They were born in Ukraine. They never grew up in Russia.
10/31/19 10:40 AM
3/27/03
fanat -

What do people over there think of this anti russian hysteria coming out of America for the last few years?  

10/31/19 10:44 AM
6/6/02
jacktripper - 
fanat -

What do people over there think of this anti russian hysteria coming out of America for the last few years?  

I'm not sure if the question is directed at me and I'm not sure what you mean by "people over there"?

I live in US.

10/31/19 10:46 AM
3/6/07
Pura Vida -

Telling the truth and stabbing Trump in the back are so often the same thing.

Trumpers don’t like truth 

10/31/19 11:28 AM
11/18/15
jkd4200 -
Pura Vida -

Telling the truth and stabbing Trump in the back are so often the same thing.

Trumpers don’t like truth 

Pura vida wouldn't know the truth if it ended up in his mouth while trying to lick his own asshole in a hot yoga session in the ashram.

10/31/19 11:54 AM
7/22/15

thanks

Yeah, I have a brother in prison for dealing drugs, and a sister who is a high powered attorney, and a brother with a masters in statistics, and bio chemistry. 

But I guess we're all gangsters right.

Oh and my 2 daughters are both serving in the military.

10/31/19 12:20 PM
9/3/19
Unkind Zuffa - 

thanks

Yeah, I have a brother in prison for dealing drugs, and a sister who is a high powered attorney, and a brother with a masters in statistics, and bio chemistry. 

no idea how this is a reply to my q
10/31/19 12:21 PM
9/3/19
Unkind Zuffa - 

thanks

no idea how this is a reply to my question?
10/31/19 12:28 PM
8/26/05
camicom - 

Vindman should have had mdmrules coach him up before the testimony... only took him 5 seconds to find it and he wasn't even in the room (and certainly has never been in a "dominant position" *wink wink*)...
10/31/19 1:16 PM
6/20/13

Vindman with McCain, Graham and Klobuchar in Lithuania making the rounds pushing for sanctions against Russia as punishment for hacking the election against Hillary.

10/31/19 1:50 PM
2/4/09

10/31/19 1:56 PM
3/23/07
Tahiti Bo - 
camicom - 

Vindman should have had mdmrules coach him up before the testimony... only took him 5 seconds to find it and he wasn't even in the room (and certainly has never been in a "dominant position" *wink wink*)...

Yes, keep attacking people instead of simply backing up the lies you keep spreading with sources and evidence.