OtherGround Forums Share Blue media leak (epstein)

7 days ago
3/17/03
Orcus runs from ShareBlue accusations like a vampire from a crucifix.

I'm 95% sure that he's a SB employee. If that seems far fetched, consider how few forums remain since reddit centralized so many discussions...

Site like mma.com, bodybuilding.com, and paintball.com are some of the few surviving mixed topic forums out there. It make sense to dedicate a few "Stalwarts" to these sites. Reddit self regulates. There are a lot of SB losers on there, but their role is to keep to the momentum going.

The left knows open discussions are extremely dangerous since the narrative they're pushing is full of lies.
7 days ago
1/1/01

What's Share Blue 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Holy fuck.  I knew Shareblue  was a thing, but I didn't know it was like Ready Player One shit with Sorento having an earpiece in with an army of nerds informing his every turn of phrase.

So, everything the spills out of Orcus' cum-dribbling cock-slurper is directly from the hive mind?

This is beyond nefarious.  

7 days ago
3/18/02
Squatdog - If you ever wondered why r/politics is such an insane cesspool of propaganda, it's because the forum is moderated by paid Share Blue shills who use a botting service to push selected items to the front page.

well those queers get their shit pushed in every day on this forum 

7 days ago
7/26/12
sicko -

What's Share Blue 

YOu tell me shill!

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
Squatdog - If you ever wondered why r/politics is such an insane cesspool of propaganda, it's because the forum is moderated by paid Share Blue shills who use a botting service to push selected items to the front page.

I never researched if Share Blue was real so I didn't know if the accusations were meritless.  But after seeing this I have no doubt orcus is a member. 

He doesn't seem to have any ideological convictions at all like other leftists here.  He just regurgitates DNC talking points.  Notice he was the only one here trying to justify the claims Tulsi Gabbard was a Russian mole.  I have him on ignore but still see his quotes.  So unfortunately I still see some of his verbal diarrhea

7 days ago
11/16/08

"The Far Right" seems to do things organically and naturally while the left has their marching orders all laid out for them.

7 days ago
11/17/10

I HOPE orcus is a shareblue person and not just a fucked up, dangerous individual like i assume he is

7 days ago
12/10/09
sicko -

What's Share Blue 

Nice try, comrade. 

7 days ago
11/16/08
Soup and Beer -

I never researched if Share Blue was real so I didn't know if the accusations were meritless.  But after seeing this I have no doubt orcus is a member. 

He doesn't seem to have any ideological convictions at all like other leftists here.  He just regurgitates DNC talking points.  Notice he was the only one here trying to justify the claims Tulsi Gabbard was a Russian mole.  I have him on ignore but still see his quotes.  So unfortunately I still see some of his verbal diarrhea

Are you saying that dorcus is a stalwart???

7 days ago
7/26/12
I No Kung Foo -

"The Far Right" seems to do things organically and naturally while the left has their marching orders all laid out for them.

You do realize the tea party movement was high jacked by corporations, Koch brothers etc

7 days ago
11/16/08
Res ipsa loquitar -
I No Kung Foo -

You do realize the tea party movement was high jacked by corporations, Koch brothers etc

Are these sb folks going after the Koch brothers or natural conservative conversations?  Do you think that the og Trump supporters are following a script like the libs need to?    

7 days ago
6/30/07

Those stalwart sonsabitches

7 days ago
1/1/01
johnsonbarr - Im sure some of our esteemed members of this forum have received this email.

Four of them I can think of for sure.  

7 days ago
1/1/01
Res ipsa loquitar -
sicko -

What's Share Blue 

YOu tell me shill!

I don't get it.

I looked it up, and it looks like they're a progressive left group, https://shareblue.com/company/

Based on the OP, I'm guessing they're like Media Matters, and just a front for pushing their political views

7 days ago
12/1/05

I think it's fair to say most on the right don't wake up and check the talking points for the day that are laid out by some organization, maybe some do somewhere but I sure as hell never heard about it.  While it seems that's exactly what the enitre left is doing everyday.  

It would be interesting to see the shareblue emails every morning then watch the narrative all day from shit like morning joe, the ny times. cnn, orcus, etc.

7 days ago
12/10/18
Dirtywhiteboy -

I think it's fair to say most on the right don't wake up and check the talking points for the day that are laid out by some organization, maybe some do somewhere but I sure as hell never heard about it.  While it seems that's exactly what the enitre left is doing everyday.  

It would be interesting to see the shareblue emails every morning then watch the narrative all day from shit like morning joe, the ny times. cnn, orcus, etc.

Lol.

7 days ago
7/26/12
I No Kung Foo -
Res ipsa loquitar -
I No Kung Foo -

Are these sb folks going after the Koch brothers or natural conservative conversations?  Do you think that the og Trump supporters are following a script like the libs need to?    

I think in communities like this one that slant one way the script rapidly becomes inorganic. Add to that narratives closely align with right leaning media. 

My argument would be they already do. 

7 days ago
7/26/12
sicko -
Res ipsa loquitar -
sicko -

What's Share Blue 

YOu tell me shill!

I don't get it.

I looked it up, and it looks like they're a progressive left group, https://shareblue.com/company/

Based on the OP, I'm guessing they're like Media Matters, and just a front for pushing their political views

I was joking. Never heard of the group before this thread. 

Disinformation is our present and future sadly. 

7 days ago
7/26/12
Dirtywhiteboy -

You believe the entire left wakes up and looks to organized talking points? Does it meet their naked quota?

7 days ago
1/1/01
A lot of the Share Blue crowd aren't even paid for their effort. They're just losers wanting to validate their existence by being part of a 'movement'.

Orcus Atkins won't give his preferred democratic candidate because he hasn't been told who to back yet.
7 days ago
7/22/09
Soup and Beer -

orcus' next post:

"look, Im not denying the possibility of foul play or excusing Epstein. And while I sympathize with the victims, let's not forget the ties Trump had to Epstein.

*links quotes of Trump talking about Epstein*

So for all you c-tards claiming this was a Hillary hit, I think it's important to remind you of the power the President holds compared to an ordinary citizen like Hillary."

edit..

Soup and Beers next post..

’Orcus...’

Loser.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT - 
Soup and Beer -

orcus' next post:

"look, Im not denying the possibility of foul play or excusing Epstein. And while I sympathize with the victims, let's not forget the ties Trump had to Epstein.

*links quotes of Trump talking about Epstein*

So for all you c-tards claiming this was a Hillary hit, I think it's important to remind you of the power the President holds compared to an ordinary citizen like Hillary."

edit..

Soup and Beers next post..

’Orcus...’

Loser.

Mind your place, whore.

7 days ago
11/1/03
Dirtywhiteboy -

This could be halirious, someone should post it every day so we wont have to get it second hand from Orcus.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Dirtywhiteboy - 

Someone here should join Share Blue and post the emails.  Of course orcus would probably let them know they've been compromised.