OtherGround Forums Share Blue media leak (epstein)

7 days ago
11/18/15
Soup and Beer -
Dirtywhiteboy - 

I think it's fair to say most on the right don't wake up and check the talking points for the day that are laid out by some organization, maybe some do somewhere but I sure as hell never heard about it.  While it seems that's exactly what the enitre left is doing everyday.  

It would be interesting to see the shareblue emails every morning then watch the narrative all day from shit like morning joe, the ny times. cnn, orcus, etc.

Someone here should join Share Blue and post the emails.  Of course orcus would probably let them know they've been compromised.

we get the shareblue content from orcus every day anyways

7 days ago
12/26/05
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
Soup and Beer -

orcus' next post:

"look, Im not denying the possibility of foul play or excusing Epstein. And while I sympathize with the victims, let's not forget the ties Trump had to Epstein.

*links quotes of Trump talking about Epstein*

So for all you c-tards claiming this was a Hillary hit, I think it's important to remind you of the power the President holds compared to an ordinary citizen like Hillary."

edit..

Soup and Beers next post..

’Orcus...’

Loser.

Yea, because the folks on this board along with the dopes posting this trash rest of the internet  are big fucking winners.

Quick check your email so somebody can tell you your scripted opinions.

Edited: 6 days ago
12/26/05
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Soup and Beer -
Dirtywhiteboy - 

I think it's fair to say most on the right don't wake up and check the talking points for the day that are laid out by some organization, maybe some do somewhere but I sure as hell never heard about it.  While it seems that's exactly what the enitre left is doing everyday.  

It would be interesting to see the shareblue emails every morning then watch the narrative all day from shit like morning joe, the ny times. cnn, orcus, etc.

Someone here should join Share Blue and post the emails.  Of course orcus would probably let them know they've been compromised.

And then we get a pack of mudnames showing up to do the same shit.

Lile I've been saying, the goal of these morons isnt to change anybodies mind.  The goal is to pollute the site and others like it into non-existence.

Edited: 7 days ago
11/18/15
CavemanDave -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Soup and Beer -
Dirtywhiteboy - 

Lile I've been saying, the goal of these morons isnt to change antibodies mind.  The goal is to pollute the site and others like it into non-existence.

it's funny because it is so transparent.  his arguments read as if they are formatted by emails like this.. oh yeah well (insert talking point 14c) 

edit

this differs from guys like ninja... I dont agree with the guy but you can definitely tell he is thinking up his own shit which I respect

7 days ago
5/2/14
Cuckoldberry Finn -
CavemanDave -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Soup and Beer -
Dirtywhiteboy - 

Lile I've been saying, the goal of these morons isnt to change antibodies mind.  The goal is to pollute the site and others like it into non-existence.

it's funny because it is so transparent.  his arguments read as if they are formatted by emails like this.. oh yeah well (insert talking point 14c) 

edit

this differs from guys like ninja... I dont agree with the guy but you can definitely tell he is thinking up his own shit which I respect

I respect you for respecting the smartest retard.

7 days ago
5/2/14
scrapdo -

Not kidding.

ROLCON = Republicans OnLine Cannot Own Narrative 

ROLeplaying as a CONservative?

7 days ago
10/2/12

Why has it taken this leaked email for you guys to realize what orcus and all of his personalities are? 

6 days ago
1/1/01
My favorite part is how they have to remind their psy-ops agents not to defend Epstein's crimes. They know full well the default settings of their pitiful lot.

Remember guys, we don't want to defend the child rape part, okay!

6 days ago
11/16/08
Lancifer - My favorite part is how they have to remind their psy-ops agents not to defend Epstein's crimes. They know full well the default settings of their pitiful lot.

Remember guys, we don't want to defend the child rape part, okay!

That is pretty funny.  

6/13/03

Is stalwarts a stalinist take on hogwarts?

6 days ago
10/17/08

There's a conspicuous abscence of "stalwarts" on this thread.  Very little pushback at all.

6 days ago
2/2/15
johnsonbarr -

There's a conspicuous abscence of "stalwarts" on this thread.  Very little pushback at all.

I was just about to comment about the obvious lack of Orcus in this thread. I saw another thread and he has posted within the last few hours. Curious, not like Orcus to avoid any thread that could be even slightly political.....

6 days ago
11/16/08
Bilge Water -
johnsonbarr -

I was just about to comment about the obvious lack of Orcus in this thread. I saw another thread and he has posted within the last few hours. Curious, not like Orcus to avoid any thread that could be even slightly political.....

It must be in the rules somewhere.  I wonder if we post the OP letter in other political threads if it would work like garlic to a vampire.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Bilge Water - 
johnsonbarr -

He forwarded the thread to Share Blue and is awaiting an email on how to respond.

6 days ago
5/23/07
Lmao @ garlic to a vampire
6 days ago
11/11/14
Squatdog - You can save yourselves the trouble of reading Orcus Atkins posts by going straight to the source.

Share Blue is a disinformation program in which far left activists (both paid and unpaid) receive the official party line and list of talking points on every issue.

They also suck each others dicks.

6 days ago
10/17/08
I No Kung Foo - 
Bilge Water -
johnsonbarr -

It must be in the rules somewhere.  I wonder if we post the OP letter in other political threads if it would work like garlic to a vampire.

lol

If this email was leaked, can we expect more? I hope so. We have all known these organizations exist but it's good to finally see proof of how the operation works.

It reminds me of the second to the last season of Homeland when the alt right organization ran their secret band of stalwarts pushing their conservative agenda. Do alt right organizations do this? Maybe but you know the vast majority are Soros backed and full of crazy far left nutjobs.
6 days ago
6/7/08

In for the exposing these commie nerds.

6 days ago
5/24/17

9/3/18
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Lmao @ garlic to a vampire

That is awesome... And seems to work. No impotence, no viper, no proteus, no puss sack. Its like heaven in here. 

Talent@shareblue.com is their jobs email. They are hiring someone to look after their website right now. How epic would it be to get an UG plant in there?

6 days ago
10/17/08
This thread is a safe space lol
6 days ago
2/2/15
I No Kung Foo -
Bilge Water -
johnsonbarr -

Jesus I hope so

6 days ago
11/9/10

Maybe Viper and Orcus really are two different people they just both happen to be shareblue stalwarts. 

Nah they’re the same. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

So, we're going to send someone in as a double agent, right?  I mean, if we can just post the talking points inside of a thread to repell their involvement, we pretty much have to.

6 days ago
11/16/08
Lancifer -

So, we're going to send someone in as a double agent, right?  I mean, if we can just post the talking points inside of a thread to repell their involvement, we pretty much have to.

That would be cool.  Then just paste the talking points on dorcus threads and see that they're the same.