OtherGround Forums Share Blue media leak (epstein)

5 days ago
5/24/17

Hows the garlic fellas? 

5 days ago
6/13/03
Spunkchops -

Hows the garlic fellas? 

lol

3 days ago
5/24/17
Sogsteel -
Spunkchops -

Hows the garlic fellas? 

lol

Bump. 

3 days ago
11/17/10

Man i have hope in humanity since orcus hasnt posted here

I was convinced, before learning about this shareblue shit, that orcus was mentally unstable and exhibiting signs of a person on edge

Now it makes sense...he is 100 percent a shareblue stalwart

His silence in this thread is deafening

3 days ago
2/12/14
Concrete evidence that shareblue workers post on the OG. Many of the OG leftists haven't posted on this thrad and it's 4 pages in!!
3 days ago
1/1/01
I No Kung Foo - 

"The Far Right" seems to do things organically and naturally while the left has their marching orders all laid out for them.

The less moderation a internet forum has, the more right to the right it is. Leftists don't flourish in a free for all environment.
3 days ago
1/1/01
scrapdo - 

Not kidding.

ROLCON = Republicans OnLine Cannot Own Narrative 

It's done by acting like a disgruntled republican who's "finally had enough" and is voting democrat because of whatever latest media outrage being pushed.
3 days ago
5/24/17
In Limbo -

I was convinced, before learning about this shareblue shit, that orcus was mentally unstable and exhibiting signs of a person on edge

I told you guys a year ago shills frequent here. 

3 days ago
11/17/10
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -

i had no idea that shit was real, to be honest...i remember people (prob you and some others) saying that i just brushed it off back then

i just assumed all these people were just disturbed individuals/trolls

it all makes sense now

and if they arent stalwart shareblue people, then that is frightening

3 days ago
5/24/17
In Limbo -
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -

i had no idea that shit was real, to be honest...i remember people (prob you and some others) saying that i just brushed it off back then

it all makes sense now

I bet you thought a lot of comment replies on twitter were real too? Lot of talk is fake generated shit,. 

3 days ago
11/17/10
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -

it all makes sense now

I bet you thought a lot of comment replies on twitter were real too? Lot of talk is fake generated shit,. 

i dont use any form of social media except for the OG, so i wouldnt know that much

Edited: 3 days ago
5/24/17
In Limbo -
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -

it all makes sense now

i dont use any form of social media except for the OG, so i wouldnt know that much

Fair enough, I wish life was that simple for me. 

3 days ago
3/27/03
I No Kung Foo -

"The Far Right" seems to do things organically and naturally while the left has their marching orders all laid out for them.

This is why we will win 

1 day ago
2/12/14

Lmao!! Thread is still share blue worker free

1 day ago
6/6/02

Sub

17 hours ago
1/1/01

orcus after seeing this thread

17 hours ago
2/2/15

Is it just me or has there been less Orcus activity in general since this thread?

16 hours ago
5/2/14
Bilge Water -

Is it just me or has there been less Orcus activity in general since this thread?

Not just you

15 hours ago
12/1/05

Orcus and Pedro right after the thread was created....

Edited: 15 hours ago
11/20/13

Holy shit you right wingers are insane. I thought at least if a white guy gets president again, you'd calm down and come to your senses a bit, but instead you went off the deep end. Just on this page I can see that the left get orders (while the right is insane organically), and someone convincing another member of a conspriacy (with the only apparent evidence being their shared distrust).

15 hours ago
2/19/14
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -
Spunkchops -
In Limbo -

it all makes sense now

Fair enough, I wish life was that simple for me. 

Turn that shit off.

No Twitter, no Facebook, no IG.

now, GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

15 hours ago
6/13/03
Beluthunter -

Lmao!! Thread is still share blue worker free

15 hours ago
2/2/15
ksacs revenge -

Holy shit you right wingers are insane. I thought at least if a white guy gets president again, you'd calm down and come to your senses a bit, but instead you went off the deep end. Just on this page I can see that the left get orders (while the right is insane organically), and someone convincing another member of a conspriacy (with the only apparent evidence being their shared distrust).

I guess Ksac finally got his talking points issued.

15 hours ago
11/20/13
Bilge Water -
ksacs revenge -

Take a step back. If you guys saw leftists act like right wingers here, you would ridicule them mercilessly, and with good reason.

15 hours ago
5/24/17
ksacs revenge -
Bilge Water -
ksacs revenge -

Take a step back. If you guys saw leftists act like right wingers here, you would ridicule them mercilessly, and with good reason.

Lefties are the worst ,pure cancer.