OtherGround Forums Shark tank ideas

15 days ago
1/1/01

Ever lose your cell phone?  I have an idea for a phone with a cord attached. You can mount it on the wall and you won't lose it! Asking 30k for my idea. Don't steal it.  

15 days ago
1/1/01
theBEAToff -

Toilet with a garbage disposal.

A macerating toilet....about 62 years too late. 

15 days ago
11/29/11
buddie -

Ever lose your cell phone?  I have an idea for a phone with a cord attached. You can mount it on the wall and you won't lose it! Asking 30k for my idea. Don't steal it.  

I lost my phone yesterday. It was left it on top of my truck and drove away. Some old lady found it in the middle of the road. 

We do need better phone relocation device. Better than the app. Like a new app that has an arrow that always points in the direction of your phone. Now that's good 

15 days ago
8/4/11

Life size deer mailboxes for farmers

14 days ago
9/16/05

Funny you should ask.

I have the testicle tanner.

Not gonna lie. It was OG inspired.  I saw a thread several months ago that tanning your testicles raised testosterone.

It inspired innovation.  I made a portable unit which you can "discreetly wear" the entire day.

My pitch man "Blakk Sakk Zakk" has been wearing it for 2 months, he says he feels much stronger.  I can assure you he's put on at least an ounce of muscle.  His confidence is soring!

It's science!  

14 days ago
3/20/15
Burt Reynoldz - A toilet that pulls a vacuum of air an exits out a vent. It would be zero smell shitting for all. The only downside is that if you're a fat slob and create an airtight seal on the toilet it could potentially suck your asshole out.

So an airplane toilet ?

14 days ago
7/8/13

A beer can that you can open and wont make any noise at all, for all us alcoholics trying to discreetly open a beer in the middle night

14 days ago
9/16/05

We've even developed an accessory line.

We have the scrotum squeegee (to dry off and de-wrinkle your sakk after a long day of raising your T.)

We also have the sakk shaver (to improve your tanning and T boosting results.)

As a disclosure I have given a $2 royalty to Black Sack Zakk for every sakk shaver (as we are marketing it as the Zakk Shafer Sakk Shaver.)

We Will be on the next season of Shark Tank.

Who wants to get in the ground floor?

14 days ago
9/16/05
2breath2feel -

Let's hear them. I'll start with one of mine. 

Shoes but they have A/C and a heater. You plug them in to charge etc.

would you invest? How much ?

I've been talking about heated steel toe boots for years. 

Steel toes suck in the winter.

It's a great idea especially for work boots.

To bad I'm all in on the testicle tanner... Otherwise we could collaborate on a climate controlled work boot line....

14 days ago
1/7/09

Coronablaster LLC makes accesories for the modern pandemic survivor. Our flagship product line features personal wearable virus killing UV lightshields which come in 3 stylish varieties.

First up is Face No Fear, a baseball hat with a powerful UV light underneath the brim shining downward, essentially making a face shield out of UV light, thereby inactivating any droplets or aerosols that pass through that light before reaching your face.

For those concerned about burning their retinas out or developing malignant melanomas, we offer a complimentary bottle of sunscreen and pair of sunglasses with every purchase.  Or, opt for the upgraded Youth Saver model which includes a plastic face shield with a UV reflective protective coating(like what they use for low-e windows), with the UV light shining down in front of the shield.  The plastic protects you from the UV light but the light is still whats making the virus killing barrier. 

Next up are our Hands of Jesus UV bracelets with UV lights positioned around each bracelet and directed out towards your hands to automatically sanitize anything that you reach for before you touch it. Heal with your touch using the power of light, just like the lord did.

Finally, for those desiring the ultimate in protection and we offer the Light Dome, a fully functional backpack equipped with a UV lamp on a pole extended above your head and pointed down over you, bathing you in a 360 degree bubble of virus blasting light wherever you go.

14 days ago
9/16/05

This is an awesome thread.

I invent shit in my head constantly, and have even better ideas than the Testicle Tanner.

Its hard to make the investment in patents and development, but I have several that I'd like to pursue.

For years I talked to friends about an rfid that you could put in remote controls, phones, wallets, keys, etc...

Trace them with an app.  Also a feature that you could turn on that your phone rang if your keys, wallet, or phone left a radius of each other "teather" them so that you wouldn't leave them laying on the table at a restaurant.

14 days ago
9/16/05

Now I'm seeing these tracking devices in stores, but still not the way I pictured it.

14 days ago
9/16/05

"Hand of God"

Car option that replaces the horn.

Instead of an audible correction.  Upon pressing the center of the wheel a hand would magically appear and promptly bitch slap the offending driver.

14 days ago
11/29/11
TheFurious1 -

This is an awesome thread.

I invent shit in my head constantly, and have even better ideas than the Testicle Tanner.

Its hard to make the investment in patents and development, but I have several that I'd like to pursue.

For years I talked to friends about an rfid that you could put in remote controls, phones, wallets, keys, etc...

Trace them with an app.  Also a feature that you could turn on that your phone rang if your keys, wallet, or phone left a radius of each other "teather" them so that you wouldn't leave them laying on the table at a restaurant.

Do they have the arrow tracker? 

14 days ago
11/29/11

And I remember the nutsack tanning thread. Crazy if that really works . I mean that's CRAZY 

14 days ago
5/28/03

real gaydar

with a company like ADT you have a contract with

14 days ago
5/30/10

LED light sign for your car to tell idiots to fuck off

14 days ago
2/11/11
Kitten mittens.
14 days ago
9/12/10
HELWIG -

real gaydar

with a company like ADT you have a contract with

Wouldn't it get annoying hearing your alarm constantly going off?

14 days ago
12/10/11

External battery for Nintendo switch

14 days ago
1/18/03
A device that could turn arguements on the internet into energy. Just between Camicom and Fett I'm pretty sure we could power the world for the next 100 years.
14 days ago
9/8/02
JLK - A device that could turn arguements on the internet into energy. Just between Camicom and Fett I'm pretty sure we could power the world for the next 100 years.

When I was like 10 or 11 I tried to explain we should create energy from a computer's ability to compute Pi......didn't have a firm grasp of things, but it seemed smart at the time.
14 days ago
9/8/02
^like most my posts on this forum...not much has changed :)
14 days ago
1/1/01
black89 - 

Alexa controlled cock ring so your girl can have it donehat she wants.

You were testing your prototype and it malfunctioned when typing this, weren't you?

14 days ago
1/1/01

A beeper for people who misplace their keys all the time.

One part of it is a small widget you put on your key ring. The other part is a remote you keep on the wall like a garage door opener, in a drawer, or whatever.

When you can't find your keys, you grab the remote, hit the button, and the widget on your key ring beeps so you can find it.

Later make adaptations for phone cases so you don't have to have friends call you to find your phone.