OtherGround Forums Shark tank ideas

14 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - 

A beeper for people who misplace their keys all the time.

One part of it is a small widget you put on your key ring. The other part is a remote you keep on the wall like a garage door opener, in a drawer, or whatever.

When you can't find your keys, you grab the remote, hit the button, and the widget on your key ring beeps so you can find it.

Later make adaptations for phone cases so you don't have to have friends call you to find your phone.

This shit's been invented 

14 days ago
11/29/11
PatK -
Wiggy - 

One part of it is a small widget you put on your key ring. The other part is a remote you keep on the wall like a garage door opener, in a drawer, or whatever.

When you can't find your keys, you grab the remote, hit the button, and the widget on your key ring beeps so you can find it.

Later make adaptations for phone cases so you don't have to have friends call you to find your phone.

Not with that Attitude it hasn't 

14 days ago
10/31/05

A plunger attached to a sawzall. I call it a reshitpricating saw.

14 days ago
1/1/01
PatK - 
Wiggy - 

Fine.

Only instead of the widget on your keyring beeping, it shoots fireworks into the sky.

14 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -
PatK - 
Wiggy - 

Fine.

Only instead of the widget on your keyring beeping, it shoots fireworks into the sky.

If it deploys a tiny robot to find and retrieve your shit you have a money maker of an idea. 

14 days ago
1/1/12

Underwear with a few removable layers incase a shart happens. 

A handgun that only works with the owners fingerprint.

14 days ago
11/29/11

14 days ago
11/29/11

Coming clean. I've been holding back my real idea. I think it'll make millions and I am not playin. Really didn't want to put it on the web for someone to jack but if I get 5 requests. I'll do it tomorrow. 

14 days ago
8/23/11
2breath2feel -

Let's hear them. I'll start with one of mine. 

Shoes but they have A/C and a heater. You plug them in to charge etc.

would you invest? How much ?

This is for ladies

An app that lets you see all the clothes in your closet. When you buy something it automatically uploads. Or you can scan the label to upload it 

now you can piece items together without tearing your closet apart 

you can put shoes with dresses and tops quickly 

and you can go online to see what new clothes would look like with your old clothes 

14 days ago
8/23/11
androb -
2breath2feel -

Let's hear them. I'll start with one of mine. 

Shoes but they have A/C and a heater. You plug them in to charge etc.

would you invest? How much ?

This is for ladies

An app that lets you see all the clothes in your closet. When you buy something it automatically uploads. Or you can scan the label to upload it 

now you can piece items together without tearing your closet apart 

you can put shoes with dresses and tops quickly 

and you can go online to see what new clothes would look like with your old clothes 

A virtual closet 

14 days ago
10/11/18
Im with the banned -

Emo-grass that cuts itself 

That's fucking hilarious!

13 days ago
1/3/18
Pugilist82 -

Plungers are so 20th century. Why not have a secondary downstream valve that shoots a powerful stream of water to push the obstruction on down? It’s cleaner and saves time getting a dirty old shit stick to slosh your ass gumbo around in the bowl. 

13 days ago
10/31/05
Im with the banned -
Pugilist82 -

Plungers are so 20th century. Why not have a secondary downstream valve that shoots a powerful stream of water to push the obstruction on down? It’s cleaner and saves time getting a dirty old shit stick to slosh your ass gumbo around in the bowl. 

Not to mention that all my prototypes have broken my toilets and severely damaged my plumbing.

13 days ago
2/7/08
buddie -
Wiggy -
PatK - 
Wiggy - 

Fine.

If it deploys a tiny robot to find and retrieve your shit you have a money maker of an idea. 

Brilliant!

13 days ago
11/23/02
Horse pants because no one wants to see horse cock.
13 days ago
1/3/18
Bean Bag - Horse pants because no one wants to see horse cock.

You realize you’re posting this on the OG, right?

13 days ago
1/1/01

I'm thinking a LARGE Reef Tank with baby Hammerhead sharks... that would be dope.

Oh... you meant the TV show