OtherGround Forums Shaun King to lecture about Breonna at 12pm

9/24/20 1:37 PM
1/12/10
FlowWithTheGo -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

I got you all beat! 

Banned in literally 4 seconds!!!! WOOOO!!!

Spill the beans

I asked what lies have been told yet. That she was asleep or that they were at the wrong house? Or what about the one where she was an acting paramedic. 

9/24/20 1:39 PM
6/22/09
Thage -
baj54 - 

He seems "blacker" today then usual. He is either the greatest troll to ever live or got his ass handed to him one to many times by more physically fit african americans. 

Funny thing is I dont ever recall him actually ever going out in public? Never seen him at any protest. Never seen him at any funerals. Never seen him anyplace that wasnt under lock and key.  

You know now that you mention it off the top of my head with all of these protests and movements taking action to the streets and TX advocating for it and fanning the flames all day every day, I don't think I've seen much evidence of him actually doing anything in person for quite a while.

Does he just stream and tweet or does he actually hit the streets with the rest of BLM supporters?

Isn't he persona non gratis amongst most of the protest groups due to all the fraud he's been connected with?

9/24/20 4:57 PM
10/27/05
Meohfumado - 
Thage -
baj54 - 

He seems "blacker" today then usual. He is either the greatest troll to ever live or got his ass handed to him one to many times by more physically fit african americans. 

Funny thing is I dont ever recall him actually ever going out in public? Never seen him at any protest. Never seen him at any funerals. Never seen him anyplace that wasnt under lock and key.  

You know now that you mention it off the top of my head with all of these protests and movements taking action to the streets and TX advocating for it and fanning the flames all day every day, I don't think I've seen much evidence of him actually doing anything in person for quite a while.

Does he just stream and tweet or does he actually hit the streets with the rest of BLM supporters?

Isn't he persona non gratis amongst most of the protest groups due to all the fraud he's been connected with?

If he is, it's shocking that the "community" hasn't dropped him, he still has a massive following and support.