OtherGround Forums Shitty things I do

3 days ago
7/25/08
I allow people to feel like my support is not guaranteed, so they will be more grateful when I provide it.

I subtly use language coded language around people I don't like to make them feel like they're not in on something that everybody else is. I choose topics that I have in common with everybody else in the group, just to exclude them a little bit.

I tell people that work under me that all I care about is level of effort, and that results will take care of themselves, but I often do just enough to fulfill requiremnts so that I can waste time on the OG and other meaningless things.

I find out what people are sensitive about, and occasionally steer conversations toward that, so that other people will bring it up, so that I can defend them without them knowing I intentionally caused it.

When somebody hurts me, I hold onto it in the back of my mind, never really letting it go all the way.

I publicly praise my underlings to upper mangement, not so that they can reap the rewards, but so that I can be seen as a leader and advance my own career.

Similarly, I publicly take the blame for things that will do no real harm to my career, so my team will see me as a guy who covers for them.

I look down upon poorly educated people, as if it's their fault.

I have been brutally cruel to members of this site, just becuase their posts annoy me.

This doesn't even capture the shitty way I treated girls in my youth, for no reason other than that they were girls.
3 days ago
1/1/12

Its ok I forgive you

3 days ago
8/20/03

3 days ago
12/29/09

A couple things you forgot:

1. Creating an MMA.tv account.

2. being the fag word. 

3 days ago
6/13/07
Bet you sleep like a baby.
3 days ago
12/15/02

OP, I think you are only a man. 

humans are susceptible to the path of least resistance and self preservation. at different times in our lives, we hold ourselves to varying standards. the fact that you can recognize these things would lead me to believe you have the capability to improve in these areas should you recognize the value and muster the motivation. 

nothing you mentioned is terrible.

3 days ago
12/15/02

well, maybe a couple things are terrible.. lol

3 days ago
4/27/15

Meh. Not as bad as most other chicks

3 days ago
7/5/13

I’ve done some of the things you’re talking about. I’m sure everyone has. 

3 days ago
8/9/16
Slowshot - I allow people to feel like my support is not guaranteed, so they will be more grateful when I provide it.

I subtly use language coded language around people I don't like to make them feel like they're not in on something that everybody else is. I choose topics that I have in common with everybody else in the group, just to exclude them a little bit.

I tell people that work under me that all I care about is level of effort, and that results will take care of themselves, but I often do just enough to fulfill requiremnts so that I can waste time on the OG and other meaningless things.

I find out what people are sensitive about, and occasionally steer conversations toward that, so that other people will bring it up, so that I can defend them without them knowing I intentionally caused it.

When somebody hurts me, I hold onto it in the back of my mind, never really letting it go all the way.

I publicly praise my underlings to upper mangement, not so that they can reap the rewards, but so that I can be seen as a leader and advance my own career.

Similarly, I publicly take the blame for things that will do no real harm to my career, so my team will see me as a guy who covers for them.

I have been brutally cruel to members of this site, just becuase their posts annoy me.

This doesn't even capture the shitty way I treated girls in my youth, for no reason other than that they were girls.

Image result for literally hitler gif

3 days ago
1/1/01
Seems like things that aren't really horrible, but just mean you have weak character like most people. Kind of like passive-agressive shittiness. 99% of women in management positions do all that stuff. Or a cocky retail manager who isn't very intelligent would do those things to falsely add to his feelings of significance.

A typical woman who behaves like that would be oblivious and think she's just a "badass" or something, a man knows he's being lame and can at least make an amusing internet thread about it, a leader with integrity doesn't act like that.
3 days ago
11/17/10

Op , no offense, but those sound like coniving feminine traits of female superiors

3 days ago
7/31/19

I come on here and fuck with people who are triggered easily

3 days ago
8/9/16
Coil3623 -

Image result for one bad motherfucker gif

3 days ago
3/21/12

Very feminine stuff from OP.  

3 days ago
12/26/05

So you act like a woman?

3 days ago
11/15/04
Slowshot - I allow people to feel like my support is not guaranteed, so they will be more grateful when I provide it.

Let's get some examples in here!

Especially the brutally cruel treatment of OGers.

3 days ago
1/1/01

I dont remember you from a single thread. There's one.

3 days ago
12/17/06

So... you're a woman..

3 days ago
12/26/05
MoreThanUFC - Bet you sleep like a baby.

I bet he doesnt.

The type of behavior he is describing only results from feelings of fear and inadequacy.

3 days ago
12/18/03
Slowshot - I allow people to feel like my support is not guaranteed, so they will be more grateful when I provide it.

You could try politics, although I don't think you are quite there yet... 

3 days ago
5/20/19

3 days ago
5/10/08
Altofsky - 

So... you're a woman..

Ha... That was my first though upon reading OP...

3 days ago
1/1/01
Coil3623 - 

Simply because you are not man enough to go outside and do it to a real man.

Pathetic.
3 days ago
7/11/12

Sounds like the kinda things I'd imagine Bruce Jenner did before the transition.