OtherGround Forums Sick Transgender Mutant Wins Women's Cycling Again

30 days ago
8/1/13

This vile creature isn't just thankful to win, but emboldened by PC culture.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans-athlete-wins-womens-world-cycling-competition-again-slams-transphobic-critics

Trans Athlete Wins Women’s World Cycling Competition, Again; Slams ‘Transphobic’ Critics

Pick is from last year btw!

Transgender athlete Rachel McKinnon, a biological male who identifies as female, won the women’s Masters Track Cycling World Championships sprint title for the second year in a row.

“The 37-year-old, competing in the female 35-39 sprint category, had set a new world best time in qualifying,” according to the BBC. “The Canadian beat American Dawn Orwick for the gold, with Denmark’s Kirsten Herup Sovang claiming the bronze.”

The athlete celebrated the win on social media and made a point of citing critics who’ve spoken out against biological men participating in women’s sports.

“This jersey, these medals, and this world record mean a whole lot more to me than my first,” McKinnon wrote via Instagram on Monday. “There were many more barriers this year, a much bigger spotlight, truly incessant hate and people doing everything in their power to have me banned, make me fail, and make me quit. But I didn’t. And I won’t.”

“I will be back next year,” the cyclist added. “I will be stronger and faster than ever. You can count on it.”

30 days ago
12/18/07

She is such an inspiration...

30 days ago
7/15/02

Fat dude beats old ladies!

30 days ago
1/1/01

Don't insult my gender by lumping those freaks with us! 

30 days ago
1/1/01

Canada defeats the American. Congrats Canada!

30 days ago
8/20/08

I can't wait until transgenders win every woman's competition and then the revolt will begin in earnest.

30 days ago
5/24/17
AnotherTMAguy -

I can't wait until transgenders win every woman's competition and then the revolt will begin in earnest.

People need to speak up. 

30 days ago
10/15/13

Not sure how the runner ups can stand up there all smiles. A MAN beat you in your sport. 

30 days ago
11/28/03

yet roids are illegal

30 days ago
7/31/15

Michael Knowles said something like because of transgender and the fight for transgender rights and equality in everything, we are essentially nullifying all the work women have done in the last 50+ years by allowing this.

30 days ago
8/20/08
Spunkchops -
AnotherTMAguy -

People need to speak up. 

They have been but have been vilified on social media.

A US-based organisation that campaigns for LGBT sportspeople has cut its links with tennis legend Martina Navratilova over comments she made about male-to-female transgender athletes.

The 18-time Grand Slam champion wrote it was "cheating" to allow transgender women to compete in women's sport as they had unfair physical advantages.

Athlete Ally said the remarks were transphobic and perpetuated myths.

It said it had sacked the star from its advisory board and as an ambassador.

In an article for the British newspaper The Sunday Times, Navratilova wrote: "A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires."

She added: "It's insane and it's cheating. I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair."

Trans sportswomen quickly hit back. Rachel McKinnon, who last year became the first transgender woman to win a world track cycling title, called the comments "disturbing, upsetting and deeply transphobic".

In its statement, Athlete Ally said Navratilova's comments were "transphobic, based on a false understanding of science and data, and perpetuate dangerous myths that lead to the ongoing targeting of trans people through discriminatory laws, hateful stereotypes and disproportionate violence".

Navratilova has been a longstanding campaigner for gay rights and suffered abuse when she came out as gay in the 1980s.

Under guidelines introduced in 2016, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) allows athletes transitioning from female to male to participate without restrictions.

Male to female competitors, however, are required to have kept their levels of testosterone - a hormone that increases muscle mass - below a certain level for at least 12 months.

30 days ago
3/7/05
The ones who should be pissed are the female athletes that are basically going to be driven out of the top spots in their sports. I guess now we can tell all aspiring young girl athletes to just hang it up because they will be unable to compete.
30 days ago
3/14/06

I have the same reaction every time I see one of these stories. Complete disbelief.

30 days ago
6/23/12

LGBQT is going to breakup when it becomes L vs T and everyone else has to pick a side.

30 days ago
1/1/01

LGTB rights at the expense of women’s rights.  LGTB are higher on the intersectionality ladder apparently.  

30 days ago
8/31/02
Crazy
30 days ago
4/2/08
Al Cappucino - 

Not sure how the runner ups can stand up there all smiles. A MAN beat you in your sport. 

Wouldnt they get bullied and labelled as whatever phobes?

Probably not worth it for them in the long run.

30 days ago
1/1/01

Sorry ladies, trans women rank higher up the victim hierarchy.  

mark

30 days ago
2/17/11

If Caitlyn was Caitlyn back in the day can you imagine the womens records (s)he would have set

30 days ago
8/28/10

We need a real man, not a wimpy couldn't hack it at male sports fruitcake, to call himself a female, and beat the ever living shit out of the trannies in every female event in every sport that they enter. When the trannies complain and cry, the dude needs to pull the shit that they pull and out victim them. Would be awesome. If I were good at anything I'd do it.

30 days ago
4/27/15
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

We need a real man, not a wimpy couldn't hack it at male sports fruitcake, to call himself a female, and beat the ever living shit out of the trannies in every female event in every sport that they enter. When the trannies complain and cry, the dude needs to pull the shit that they pull and out victim them. Would be awesome. If I were good at anything I'd do it.

Yes. Someone should step up and Zuby those womxn

30 days ago
1/25/04

Sickening

30 days ago
1/1/01

30 days ago
10/15/13
DaveFu -

Image result for arsenio scream gif

30 days ago
9/12/05
More proof that leftism is a real mental disorder. What’s required here is some mockery and ridicule in our pop culture, but the militants who have hijacked it won’t allow it.

Our culture needs to burn and get rebuilt again.