OtherGround Forums Small ways of fighting back

4 days ago
12/26/05

Download a different browser.  Brave maybe?

use a different email client.  I heard protonmail is good but would love some other suggestions.

If you're buying a VR headset, avoid occulus and go with a competitor (made an error on this) 

Get a VPN as soon as possible. 

Download parler and gab anyway...hopefully they won't be able to be permanently shut down.

use duckduckgo

avoid buying a pixel or iphone (though ditching through the phone is nearly impossible) 

call your local government if in a red or purple state.   Demand what's being proposed in florida by Desantis be done in your state as a start. Say you want much more done. 

Need to order something online? Use Walmart instead of amazon.  You'll manage about 95% of the time.

Remove any investment money you have in any of the large tech giants.  There are other places to make money. 

obviously delete accounts of any of these platforms you aren't using. 

Let me know if you guys have any more suggestions.  

The right needs to become more active in this regard. 

4 days ago
4/11/05

Cut off your dick... That ensures that you don't feed any more wage slaves into the system.... And in your case it is pretty small. 

4 days ago
9/20/19

Eat Donald’s poop 

4 days ago
12/6/14

Fuck Google. (Aka China)

4 days ago
10/3/15

https://www.mammothnation.com/

4 days ago
10/3/15

Linux phones

Secure phones and laptops such as:

https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/

4 days ago
10/3/15

Things I’ll most certainly never do again 

watch nfl or nba

buy a google or apple product or service ( going to take some time to disconnect totally)

donate to a national political candidate 

have friends that support the insanity on the left

live in or near a large democrat city

4 days ago
2/1/07
Piratenbum -

watch nfl or nba

buy a google or apple product or service ( going to take some time to disconnect totally)

The only rational thing in your list is:

4 days ago
9/23/07

Tutanota is another good email alternative that has end to end encryption.

Signal instead of Whatsapp (owned by Facebook)

Gab instead of Twitter 

Bitchute or GabTV instead of Youtibe

Dissenter is another good browser alternative

Capitol One Shopping app or other services like Honey will price compare against Amazon for you

Costco 

Like OP said, little things, just do what you can.

4 days ago
8/2/16
The_Pundit -
Piratenbum -

watch nfl or nba

In your opinion.

4 days ago
9/19/04

buy American

buy from small businesses

Trade and Barter

protonmail is good

signal is good

find out who your neighbors are and make friends, borrow from them, help them, form a community... trade and barter

4 days ago
2/17/07

In 

4 days ago
2/1/07
Twigwam -
The_Pundit -
Piratenbum -

watch nfl or nba

In your opinion.

Correct. I don't see anything else there that will be a sustainable, impactful action. 

not watching nfl or nba, cause they protest racial violence, but not even be willing to say Y'allQaeda are anti constitutional traitors... seems pretty unbalanced (in my opinion;))

4 days ago
5/18/10
These are individual actions. This is the instinct of a libertarian mind - mine too. But how can granular individual believers in liberty ever compete with collectivist groups hoping to crush it?

Is libertarianism/individualism as an ideology inherently unstable? Like the prisoner's dilemma if we all chose liberty and individualism we'd be better off, but if the other side chooses collectivism we are beaten.

I don't have the answer.
4 days ago
2/1/07
ryunz - These are individual actions. This is the instinct of a libertarian mind - mine too. But how can granular individual believers in liberty ever compete with collectivist groups hoping to crush it?

Is libertarianism/individualism as an ideology inherently unstable? Like the prisoner's dilemma if we all chose liberty and individualism we'd be better off, but if the other side chooses collectivism we are beaten.

I don't have the answer.

Coulda skipped the first two paragraphs. Other than that, great post fren 

4 days ago
1/12/10
Cash is on the way out - you are heading into a cashless world.

That's a massive extra layer of control that you'll soon have to contend with.

Don't believe me? Look for souces / material / reports on the number of ATMs in your city / state / region

In almost all the western world, cash machines are declining in number

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/cashless-atm-decline-cash-rbr-100337878.html

4 days ago
5/18/10
The_Pundit - 
ryunz - These are individual actions. This is the instinct of a libertarian mind - mine too. But how can granular individual believers in liberty ever compete with collectivist groups hoping to crush it?

I don't have the answer.

Coulda skipped the first two paragraphs. Other than that, great post fren 

Rock. Paper... Scissors.
4 days ago
2/11/03
Just live in a cave.
4 days ago
8/29/09
The_Pundit -
Piratenbum -

watch nfl or nba

Not living in a large city is good for the soul.

Not having friends with insane beliefs seems rational.

4 days ago
11/23/02
STD Machine -

buy American

buy from small businesses

Trade and Barter

protonmail is good

signal is good

find out who your neighbors are and make friends, borrow from them, help them, form a community... trade and barter

Thats not fighting back fool. Thats how you stiffle the ecconomy, cause stock market crashes and increase unemployment. I swear you idiots never get out of the thinking that its 1776. 

4 days ago
4/9/10

I ditched Facebook stock for Tesla earlier this year on principle and it turned out to be one of the biggest gains in the market I’ve ever experienced. 
I’ll always use an iPhone but I don’t use most of their services. I use Brave browser, tutonia mail, no Facebook or Instagram. 
But I’d say the biggest thing I do that seems to have an effect is take every opportunity in a group setting when it’s appropriate conversation not to point out how one party is bad and the other is good, but how government as a whole is not your friend. Too many people think their party is good and the other is evil but can’t see that the whole thing is a game and it’s rigged against you. 

4 days ago
2/11/03
What's amazing is op still uses this forum for communication for the fight back. Lol can't make this up
4 days ago
11/23/02
NerveBlock -

I ditched Facebook stock for Tesla earlier this year on principle and it turned out to be one of the biggest gains in the market I’ve ever experienced. 
I’ll always use an iPhone but I don’t use most of their services. I use Brave browser, tutonia mail, no Facebook or Instagram. 
But I’d say the biggest thing I do that seems to have an effect is take every opportunity in a group setting when it’s appropriate conversation not to point out how one party is bad and the other is good, but how government as a whole is not your friend. Too many people think their party is good and the other is evil but can’t see that the whole thing is a game and it’s rigged against you. 

You do know that Tesla's largest plant is in China, don't you? Face it there is no way of getting around let's globalization. However I am real proud of your stock games that was a boss move

4 days ago
3/25/19

I pee on toilet seats in public places. That's how I fight back!

4 days ago
1/1/01

Wow, some real warriors here