OtherGround Forums So Biden is overwhelmingly corrupt

12 days ago
3/7/07

The two antifa unpatriotic faggots who voted him down should speak up. 

12 days ago
8/1/12

Not as corrupt as the Clintons, but still shady as shit 

12 days ago
7/8/17

He's your next president, have some respect you animal 

12 days ago
6/18/19

Imagine if Hunter was Trumps son .   Election would be over and both would be in jail.... and nearly everyone would be cool with it .  If you vote for Biden at this point you are a selfish fool willing to trade your country for some perceived short term gain . 

12 days ago
7/8/17
140kev -

Imagine if Hunter was Trumps son .   Election would be over and both would be in jail.... and nearly everyone would be cool with it .  If you vote for Biden at this point you are a selfish fool willing to trade your country for some perceived short term gain . 

Good. Biden 2020

12 days ago
8/16/12

And trump is a bastion of honor and legitimacy? The guy makes Biden look like the least corrupt official ever. Trump basically admitted to sending a hit squad to kill a man but Biden is corrupt?

Thank god we are near the end of this nightmare.

12 days ago
8/25/07
Slap Johnson -
The Noose -

Trump has had more cabinet members indicted than Richard Nixon, yet the right has been licking his pecker for the last 4 years.  Trumptards have proven they dont care about corruption.

I dont think you know what an indictment is. Ever hear the expression that you can imdict a ham sandwich? It's all been political. The Dems have made a mockery out of the the legal and political institutions. 

Yeah, I'm sure all those grand juries were all just part of an organized conspiracy against Trump.  Just like the press.  And colleges.  And scientists.  And the FBI.  And the CIA.  And physicians.  And military generals.  And social media.  And youtube.  And historians.  And foreign heads of state (except Putin).  

12 days ago
7/13/17
Zeekman -

And trump is a bastion of honor and legitimacy? The guy makes Biden look like the least corrupt official ever. Trump basically admitted to sending a hit squad to kill a man but Biden is corrupt?

Bbbbbbbbbbbuuuutttttttt 

12 days ago
7/13/17
The Noose -
Slap Johnson -
The Noose -

Trump has had more cabinet members indicted than Richard Nixon, yet the right has been licking his pecker for the last 4 years.  Trumptards have proven they dont care about corruption.

I dont think you know what an indictment is. Ever hear the expression that you can imdict a ham sandwich? It's all been political. The Dems have made a mockery out of the the legal and political institutions. 

Yeah, I'm sure all those grand juries were all just part of an organized conspiracy against Trump.  Just like the press.  And colleges.  And scientists.  And the FBI.  And the CIA.  And physicians.  And military generals.  And social media.  And youtube.  And historians.  And foreign heads of state (except Putin).  

you Fags said trumps kids will be indicted, lol were they ever?   No but an fbi lawyer was. Lol 

12 days ago
4/12/11
TheDecider -
Soup and Beer -

If he wins legitimately, then the country deserves exactly whatever is coming.

YES!! Fuck America!!

I agree with him. The electorate has to pull its head out of its ass. They get the govt they elect. Its a clear choice between what america should be and the united states of communism and never ending racial divisions.

12 days ago
1/22/11
Zeekman -

Yes, the nightmare is almost over.

In only four years soyboy!

12 days ago
3/18/02

I actually saw a guy online say that he is voting for biden to get a 'fresh start' in the whitehouse 

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

I actually saw a guy online say that he is voting for biden to get a 'fresh start' in the whitehouse 

The only fresh new faces in a Biden White House will be the 8 year old's that Joe has shipped in from Thailand.

12 days ago
5/22/05

Biden is your standard slightly sleazy centrist democrat but trump's corruption is worse by any stamdard. 

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01
banco - 

Biden is your standard slightly sleazy centrist democrat but trump's corruption is worse by any stamdard. 

lmao @ "slightly sleezy".  If all of the shit revealed about Joe and Hunter had been Trump and Donald Jr, you would be having a literal meltdown on here right now.  And this doesn't even take into account Joes open pedophilia.

Saying Joe is slightly sleezy is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer had unique culinary habits.

12 days ago
11/19/08
coryscandy -
140kev -

Good. Biden 2020

Why do you actively support racism against black people?  How long have you personally been racist?  

Please be specific.  Thanks. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
TheDecider -
Fast Pitch -
CavemanDave -

That's pretty much what we know for certain, right?

I mean I know there is going to be more coming out here, but Biden and the DNC in general is 100% in the pocket of silicon valley and wall street.  They are now clearly the party of big fat dark money.

And while the hunter laptop may not reveal anything that will send anybody to prison, this is definitely corrupt as shit, and clearly the DNC foreign policy is fully for sale.

That about correct?

He is in the pocket of China as well. 

China. Our enemy. 

you forgot to add that life as we know it will come to an end if Biden is elected.

Correct. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

Yeah, I remember all the Trump voters saying the same thing.
"Drain the swamp." LOL, that turned out well.
12 days ago
10/27/03

Other team is corrupt. Black and white and you a fool not to see!

My team full of complexity. Lots of shades of grey and nuances. You a fool not to understand.

12 days ago
3/23/06

he's got the face of a raisin
12 days ago
5/22/05
Soup and Beer - 
banco - 

lmao @ "slightly sleezy".  If all of the shit revealed about Joe and Hunter had been Trump and Donald Jr, you would be having a literal meltdown on here right now.  And this doesn't even take into account Joes open pedophilia.

Saying Joe is slightly sleezy is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer had unique culinary habits.

Unfortunately by the standards of longtime Washington politicians he's only "slightly sleazy".
12 days ago
3/28/02
banco -

EXactly

Trump is corruption incarnate 

12 days ago
12/5/17

Is there a direct link to all of the released texts & e-mails?

12 days ago
12/5/17

My sister-in-law is texting me telling me Biden is a mob boss, so they have to be hitting people hard with it.

Where’s the raw material?

12 days ago
9/5/12

But trump said grab em by the pussy once so why don’t we just focus on him.