OtherGround Forums So Biden is overwhelmingly corrupt

6 days ago
3/13/17

How any sane human can support Trump while complaining about Biden being “corrupt” is mind blowing.

Trump literally put his kids in White House positions and people are mad about Hunter Biden? 

Trump has had over 6-7 close associates be indicted and convicted of felonies.

He was impeached!!!

But Biden is the one with the corruption issues? 

Trump supporters live in an alternate reality, and it’s going to come crashing down on November 3rd.

6 days ago
3/13/17
Soup and Beer -
banco - 

Biden is your standard slightly sleazy centrist democrat but trump's corruption is worse by any stamdard. 

lmao @ "slightly sleezy".  If all of the shit revealed about Joe and Hunter had been Trump and Donald Jr, you would be having a literal meltdown on here right now.  And this doesn't even take into account Joes open pedophilia.

Saying Joe is slightly sleezy is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer had unique culinary habits.

Uhh.. Trump funnels millions to his personal businesses since he got into office.. there’s no comparing Biden to Trump in terms of corruption. Trump is easily the most openly corrupt person ever to hold office.

FFS he tweeted out his own daughters clothing line to promote it.. His properties are a lobbyist wet dream.. you can’t possibly believe what you just said.

Biden an open pedophile?

Yet Trump is the one who was friends with Epstein? Trump is the one who said multiple times on tape that he’d bang his own daughter?

Like I said.. Alternate reality

6 days ago
1/1/01
Pedro Navaja - 
Soup and Beer -
banco - 

Biden is your standard slightly sleazy centrist democrat but trump's corruption is worse by any stamdard. 

lmao @ "slightly sleezy".  If all of the shit revealed about Joe and Hunter had been Trump and Donald Jr, you would be having a literal meltdown on here right now.  And this doesn't even take into account Joes open pedophilia.

Saying Joe is slightly sleezy is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer had unique culinary habits.

Uhh.. Trump funnels millions to his personal businesses since he got into office.. there’s no comparing Biden to Trump in terms of corruption. Trump is easily the most openly corrupt person ever to hold office.

FFS he tweeted out his own daughters clothing line to promote it.. His properties are a lobbyist wet dream.. you can’t possibly believe what you just said.

Biden an open pedophile?

Yet Trump is the one who was friends with Epstein? Trump is the one who said multiple times on tape that he’d bang his own daughter?

Like I said.. Alternate reality

"Biden an open pedophile?"

-----------

lol well I don't know.  What do  you call an old man that's on camera fondling the breasts of a 6 year old asian girl twice?  And there are many more examples of this kind of behavior on video.  If Joe is this bold on camera, what does he do behind closed doors?

"Yet Trump is the one who was friends with Epstein? "

----------

Trump flew once on his plane I believe from Atlanta to New York(i could have the locations wrong).   Epstein was constantly jet setting with the rich and famous.  Politicians, scientists, CEO's etc.  Bill Clinton flew quite a few times on that plane and was on Epstein's pedo island.  But that doesn't mean Bill fucked any underage kids and I've never accused him of doing so.   My guess is Epstein provided a lot of legal aged women as well.   Bill probably laid some pipe into some Epstein whores but that's not illegal.  Now, whoever might have taken Epstien up on his offers to fuck kids, we will never know.  Because somehow old Jeffrey was able to hang himself in the most unlikely of circumstances.

"Trump funnels millions to his personal businesses since he got into office."

---------

Can you provide links to any illegal actions with his businesses that aren't just left wing opinion pieces?  If he's broken any laws it's a pretty safe bet Pelosi and the democrats would have skewered him by now.

FFS he tweeted out his own daughters clothing line to promote it..

--------------

LOL tweeting about his daughters clothing line is not even in the ball park of getting your son to take millions from Ukranian oligarchs and Chinese billionaires to buy policy favors from the White House. Then funneling half the money back to himself.  If I'm mistaken that is a violation of  the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

I don't have anything against you but the fact you can't see the difference means you are being blinded by political allegiance.   There's nothing wrong with hating Trump.  But Biden is unfit for office mentally and physically.  And the fact people don't have a problem with someone getting elected as POTUS that has been caught selling White House influence for personal gain is scary.

Edited: 6 days ago
12/26/05
Zeekman -

And trump is a bastion of honor and legitimacy? The guy makes Biden look like the least corrupt official ever. Trump basically admitted to sending a hit squad to kill a man but Biden is corrupt?

Thank god we are near the end of this nightmare.

And yet another post that fails to address Biden, his actions, and this crazy shit with his crack smoking shakedown artist of a son.

6 days ago
12/5/17
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Is there a direct link to all of the released texts & e-mails?

^^^

6 days ago
12/22/10
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

^^^

6 days ago
12/5/17
Black Doug - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

^^^

I had suspected as much. Thanks. 

6 days ago
4/11/11
Pedro Navaja -

How any sane human can support Trump while complaining about Biden being “corrupt” is mind blowing.

Trump literally put his kids in White House positions and people are mad about Hunter Biden? 

He was impeached!!!

Trump supporters live in an alternate reality, and it’s going to come crashing down on November 3rd.

He was acquitted of any charges during the ridiculousl impeachment trial, so what's the point of bringing it up? 

5 days ago
1/1/01

It's called PROJECTION. Whatever Trump is or doing, he usually accuses his opponent of that same thing.

Since Trump is without a doubt the most corrupt president in history, he has to accuse Biden of being corrupt.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Sir Psycho Sexy -
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

He was acquitted of any charges during the ridiculousl impeachment trial, so what's the point of bringing it up? 

OJ Simpson was also acquited (found not guilty) of Killing Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

5 days ago
4/12/11
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

Maybe its because they are the only people he trusts. His early whitehouse was full of leaks to the press from obama era staff.

5 days ago
4/12/11
Believeit -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

OJ Simpson was also acquited (found not guilty) of Killing Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

Thats retarded

5 days ago
1/1/01
BubblesNS -
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

Maybe its because they are the only people he trusts. His early whitehouse was full of leaks to the press from obama era staff.

If I'm corrupt and doing corrupt things, I would only trust family members not to rat me out. Sounds Saddam Husseinish to me.

Btw, Jared Kushner, did not pass his Security Clearance. Another evidence of Trump's corruption.

5 days ago
12/26/05
Believeit -

It's called PROJECTION. Whatever Trump is or doing, he usually accuses his opponent of that same thing.

Since Trump is without a doubt the most corrupt president in history, he has to accuse Biden of being corrupt.

Trump owns the NY post? He invented the pictures of Hunter Biden smoking crack?  Is he the one who got Hunter a job at Burisma? 

Is that guy who verified the conversation recently incorrect, and "the big guy" is in fact, Donald trump getting half of hunters dirty money cut?

Go ahead and start breaking down the semantics now...

Noooooobody is buying it, and I mean nobody.

5 days ago
1/1/01
BubblesNS -
Believeit -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

Thats retarded

Well, you are the one who seems to believe that one is innocent, if he or she is acquitted. It's retarded to think that Trump is inocent bcause he was acquited, just like it is retarded to think the same of OJ Simpson. Both were cases in which the jury/Republican members of the senate were not going to see guilt, no matter what incriminating evidence is presented to them.  

5 days ago
1/1/01
CavemanDave -
Believeit -

Trump owns the NY post? He invented the pictures of Hunter Biden smoking crack?  Is he the one who got Hunter a job at Burisma? 

Is that guy who verified the conversation recently incorrect, and "the big guy" is in fact, Donald trump getting half of hunters dirty money cut?

Go ahead and start breaking down the semantics now...

Noooooobody is buying it, and I mean nobody.

This is under investigation by The Department Of Homeland Security and the FBI as a hostile Russian influence operation to interfere in our election in order to help Trump and hurt Joe Biden.

Apparently they (Department of Homeland Security and the FBI) have Rudy under surveillance talking with members of the Russian GRU agents, DHS and FBI, then warned Trump that Russian is using Rudy Guliani to disseminate false information to the President and not to trust the information coming from Rudy.

DHS and FBI accidently discovered Rudy's involvement, because they were monitoring the phone conversations of a none Russian GRU agent (under sanction by the US), when they realized that Rudy was the guy on the other end of all the conversations. 

5 days ago
1/5/11
CavemanDave -
TheDecider -

Exacty.  Dems bad Trump good.

You forgot Bidens name in this statement.

This is a thread about Biden, his years in politics, and the glaring corruption in them.

Who do you want for president? The coach that wins Superbowls, or the coach that hasn't won a game in 47 fucking years.

If that doesn't do it for you, he is certainly a theif, likely a pedophille (unsure if he's acted on tendencies), and is an actively progressing dementia patient.

5 days ago
4/20/11
Zeekman -

And trump is a bastion of honor and legitimacy? The guy makes Biden look like the least corrupt official ever. Trump basically admitted to sending a hit squad to kill a man but Biden is corrupt?

Trump compared to Biden? Are you serious?  Trump made money as a businessman before he was President. Biden has leveraged his Government position to rip off the American people and sell us out to foreign countries.  There is only one of them that there is proof against. And that is Joe Biden. There is no proof against Trump, and if there was they would have found it. This election had separated the weak minded from the strong. The people who listen to the mainstream media vs the people that can think for themselves. 

Edited: 5 days ago
11/20/13

As if Trump supporters could spot corruption even if it's right in front of their faces. They've proven to have absolutely no idea.

Edited: 5 days ago
1/5/11

I have pure distain for the other side at this point. If someone says they want biden, I tell them I don't because I think he is a pedo with dementia.

I've noticed that the conversation often stops there.

5 days ago
1/1/01
choadler -

I have pure distain for the other side at this point. If someone says they want biden, I tell them I don't because I think he is a pedo with dementia.

I've noticed that the conversation often stops there.

I bet they think that you are a QAnon conspiracy theorist nut job. They probably also think that if there is a mass murder in some pizza parlor somewhere, they would not be surprise if you were the culprit.  

5 days ago
1/1/01
Loydchristmas -
Zeekman -

Trump compared to Biden? Are you serious?  Trump made money as a businessman before he was President. Biden has leveraged his Government position to rip off the American people and sell us out to foreign countries.  There is only one of them that there is proof against. And that is Joe Biden. There is no proof against Trump, and if there was they would have found it. This election had separated the weak minded from the strong. The people who listen to the mainstream media vs the people that can think for themselves. 

Trump was a corrupt businessman, before he became the most corrupt president in American history.

Biden is not a rich man. If he were corrupt, he would be a lot wealthier. When his son Beau got sick with cancer, Biden had to mortgage his house to help pay the medical bills. He was about to lose his house and Obama offered to give him the money.

5 days ago
3/1/10
BubblesNS -
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

And who's fault is that?

Trump asked DOZENS of Obama holdovers to stick around, against the advice of, well, basically everyone other than Kushner and Ivanka.

5 days ago
2/11/14
Believeit -
BubblesNS -
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

If I'm corrupt and doing corrupt things, I would only trust family members not to rat me out. Sounds Saddam Husseinish to me.

Btw, Jared Kushner, did not pass his Security Clearance. Another evidence of Trump's corruption.

It’s safe to assume you have not the slightest clue what corruption means

5 days ago
5/22/05
VTCO - 
BubblesNS -
Pedro Navaja -

He was impeached!!!

And who's fault is that?

Trump asked DOZENS of Obama holdovers to stick around, against the advice of, well, basically everyone other than Kushner and Ivanka.

That's because many GOP establishment figures who would normally have filled those positions weren't interested because it was Trump.