10/19/20 9:38 AM
3/18/02

of course its not a russian campaign

the russia excuse is so lame and unbelievably gay

just like dem voters

absolute fucking losers you all are 

10/19/20 1:34 PM
1/2/20

Russians are always planning up shit that has long term results which I personally hate the most as an American 

10/19/20 1:39 PM
7/14/10

That entire administration was corrupt as fuck.

10/19/20 1:41 PM
11/20/13
BigEyedFish -

just like dem voters

Don't worry, Rudy Guiliani is honest as they come. Lol

10/19/20 3:04 PM
3/3/18
BigEyedFish - 

just like dem voters

Hopefully in January after the historic Dem victory, they pass some new regulations that keep you from doing business here. America First and all that.

10/19/20 3:43 PM
12/13/04
I'm really starting to like this Crazy Larry troll. He just keeps at it with so little to work with. It's keeping the 12 or so other posters on this site busy, or they probably would have left already too.

Good job bud. You're doing the lord's work.
10/20/20 3:56 PM
7/22/15

Russia working those brains over again. 

10/20/20 3:59 PM
11/18/15
tourist - I'm really starting to like this Crazy Larry troll. He just keeps at it with so little to work with. It's keeping the 12 or so other posters on this site busy, or they probably would have left already too.

Good job bud. You're doing the lord's work.

it helps that shareblue pays him a wage.  mostly paid in cheetos, but only the dust... Larry has demands

10/20/20 5:32 PM
7/22/15

I'm voting for Trump after careful thought.

I also think that he is every bit as scummy as Biden, if not worse.

He will eventually get us in trouble because he is a jackass, and that's what he does.

Sadly, this is all this country has to run it, not a good. 

10/20/20 5:33 PM
7/22/15
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I mean, take a look at this scum bag. I wouldn't trust him to mow my lawn. 

10/20/20 5:44 PM
4/20/20

Thread is a huge fail. 

10/20/20 5:48 PM
8/7/12

The difference is what you get with Trump is what you see with Trump. No trying to make the masses happy. No pandering from one critical subject to the next. Which all depends on which one is going to make him the most money. He is an asshole, bravado filled powder keg with a fake spray tan and a shitty hair piece. 

On the other side of the coin you have 47 yrs of taking money from the American tax payer and not giving anything that would not benefit his small "meager" bank in the future. 

There are levels to this political game. Dont get that confused with experience or know how. As we have seen 47 yrs of service should of got him a clear cut path to the presidency. He is on attempt number 3 or 4. This one should have been his easiest way into the White House but it looks like even with the other team trying to gift wrap him a presidency he still might not get his skeletor looking fingers around that prize. Bet if it was a little small blonde hair child he would have no problem grabbing it or even smelling it...........

10/20/20 5:52 PM
1/1/01
Unkind Zuffa - 

He will eventually get us in trouble because he is a jackass, and that's what he does.

Trump definitely has his problems.  I could spend an hour talking about them.

But he hasn't dragged us into any new wars for the military industrial complex.  He at least for now has dealt with the North Korea problem and gotten them to stop threatening us and our allies.  He's gotten the NATO nations to start putting in their agreed upon contributions.  He's responsible for some historic middle east peace agreements.  He's brought back jobs that Obama said were lost forever.  He's signed off on prison reform that was harming black Americans.  And the economy was kicking along pretty damn good before covid. 

So while Trump is divisive and unpresidential, I'll take that over the endless wars that other presidents were offering us.  We could be doing a lot worse.

10/20/20 6:14 PM
7/22/15
Soup and Beer -
Unkind Zuffa - 

But he hasn't dragged us into any new wars for the military industrial complex.  He at least for now has dealt with the North Korea problem and gotten them to stop threatening us and our allies.  He's gotten the NATO nations to start putting in their agreed upon contributions.  He's responsible for some historic middle east peace agreements.  He's brought back jobs that Obama said were lost forever.  He's signed off on prison reform that was harming black Americans.  And the economy was kicking along pretty damn good before covid. 

So while Trump is divisive and unpresidential, I'll take that over the endless wars that other presidents were offering us.  We could be doing a lot worse.

What war did Obama start?

10/20/20 6:16 PM
4/20/20
Soup and Beer -
Unkind Zuffa - 

The country couldn't be doing much worse. It's a powder keg and your boy wants nothing but to play with latches. 

10/20/20 6:16 PM
4/20/20

Matches

10/20/20 8:06 PM
1/1/01
madmartigan - 
Soup and Beer -
Unkind Zuffa - 

The country couldn't be doing much worse. It's a powder keg and your boy wants nothing but to play with latches. 

It is very much a powder keg.   Thanks to Antifa and BLM activists rioting for the last three months.  And thanks to the race bait peddlers looking for racism where there is none.  George Floyd and the ensuing antagonists had nothing to do with Donald Trump.  They were there regardless of Trump and they will still be there with Joe Biden.   Perhaps they will be more emboldened though. 

And yes, Trump has played a part with his devisiveness.  But what's going on would still be happening with a President Hillary or President Jeb Bush or President Gary Johnson.

Edited: 10/20/20 8:29 PM
2/2/12
Soup and Beer -
madmartigan - 
Soup and Beer -
Unkind Zuffa - 

It is very much a powder keg.   Thanks to Antifa and BLM activists rioting for the last three months.  And thanks to the race bait peddlers looking for racism where there is none.  George Floyd and the ensuing antagonists had nothing to do with Donald Trump.  They were there regardless of Trump and they will still be there with Joe Biden.   Perhaps they will be more emboldened though. 

And yes, Trump has played a part with his devisiveness.  But what's going on would still be happening with a President Hillary or President Jeb Bush or President Gary Johnson.

No chance you will take this time of your life seriously when you look back. You will laugh it off like a bunch of stuff we misjudge, ive been there in the 50+years. You might have been there too depending on life experience. This biggest thing people can do is not let it become their identity. Youre more than your political leanings. 

10/21/20 1:30 AM
11/21/05

The fact that your given Trump and that Biden guy to vote for shows how fucked the USA is anyway.

328 million people and those are the two best candidates to represent you all as your President?

Notice I said given because I am fucking certain thats what happened because with all of the talented people in that big ass country there is no fucking way you would have whittled it down to those two.

10/21/20 1:39 AM
1/1/01

Pretty sure Trump’s kids are doing the same exact shit by enriching themselves not only from being the president’s kids, but Ivanka and Kushner also using their political influence inside the White House and DC to financially profit from it. Thus they become part of the same corrupt schemes. 

It never ceases to amaze me how so many of you are so fuckin fanatical to actually think one side is inherently better than the other. Both Trump and Biden are corrupt. 

10/21/20 7:23 AM
12/11/14

Biden allegedly to be implicated in ‘trophy killing’ OBL and paying off Iran $150B for cooperating:

https://www.brighteon.com/9246aa15-7c06-4c0e-8cb5-53481dd7733e

10/21/20 7:28 AM
1/1/01

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rudy-giuliani-turns-over-alleged-photos-underage-girls-hunters-hard-drive-delaware-police

10/21/20 7:28 AM
8/6/08
voodoo child -

Pretty sure Trump’s kids are doing the same exact shit by enriching themselves not only from being the president’s kids, but Ivanka and Kushner also using their political influence inside the White House and DC to financially profit from it. Thus they become part of the same corrupt schemes. 

It never ceases to amaze me how so many of you are so fuckin fanatical to actually think one side is inherently better than the other. Both Trump and Biden are corrupt. 

The difference is they were all filthy rich before getting into politics and had some actual skills. 

Biden got rich through politics and his son is a literal crackhead 

10/21/20 7:36 AM
3/3/18
gokudamus - 
voodoo child -

The difference is they were all filthy rich before getting into politics and had some actual skills. 

Biden got rich through politics and his son is a literal crackhead 

So it's not corrupt for the president's kids to use their access and influence with the president to further their businesses (which are also in many cases his businesses), as long as they have "actual skills"?

lol