OtherGround Forums So Biden is overwhelmingly corrupt

Edited: 10/21/20 7:40 AM
1/1/01
Unkind Zuffa - 
Soup and Beer -
Unkind Zuffa - 

I'm voting for Trump after careful thought.

I also think that he is every bit as scummy as Biden, if not worse.

He will eventually get us in trouble because he is a jackass, and that's what he does.

Sadly, this is all this country has to run it, not a good. 

Trump definitely has his problems.  I could spend an hour talking about them.

But he hasn't dragged us into any new wars for the military industrial complex.  He at least for now has dealt with the North Korea problem and gotten them to stop threatening us and our allies.  He's gotten the NATO nations to start putting in their agreed upon contributions.  He's responsible for some historic middle east peace agreements.  He's brought back jobs that Obama said were lost forever.  He's signed off on prison reform that was harming black Americans.  And the economy was kicking along pretty damn good before covid. 

So while Trump is divisive and unpresidential, I'll take that over the endless wars that other presidents were offering us.  We could be doing a lot worse.

What war did Obama start?

Obama took us from two wars to seven.  Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, and Afghanistan. He also dropped so many bombs on Syria that the air force literally ran out of bombs.  And won a nobel peace price for his efforts!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-bombed-iraq-syria-pakistan-afghanistan-libya-yemen-somalia-n704636

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/air-force-running-bombs-drop-isis

Also, he is a constitutional lawyer that used his expertise to bypass the constitution by repealing habeus corpus and allowing indefinite detention.  But he sounded presidential as long as there was a teleprompter in front of him!  And that is all some people care about.  S t y l e  over substance.

10/22/20 12:42 AM
12/26/05
Soup and Beer -
Unkind Zuffa - 
Soup and Beer -
Unkind Zuffa - 

I'm voting for Trump after careful thought.

I also think that he is every bit as scummy as Biden, if not worse.

He will eventually get us in trouble because he is a jackass, and that's what he does.

Sadly, this is all this country has to run it, not a good. 

Trump definitely has his problems.  I could spend an hour talking about them.

But he hasn't dragged us into any new wars for the military industrial complex.  He at least for now has dealt with the North Korea problem and gotten them to stop threatening us and our allies.  He's gotten the NATO nations to start putting in their agreed upon contributions.  He's responsible for some historic middle east peace agreements.  He's brought back jobs that Obama said were lost forever.  He's signed off on prison reform that was harming black Americans.  And the economy was kicking along pretty damn good before covid. 

So while Trump is divisive and unpresidential, I'll take that over the endless wars that other presidents were offering us.  We could be doing a lot worse.

What war did Obama start?

Obama took us from two wars to seven.  Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, and Afghanistan. He also dropped so many bombs on Syria that the air force literally ran out of bombs.  And won a nobel peace price for his efforts!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-bombed-iraq-syria-pakistan-afghanistan-libya-yemen-somalia-n704636

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/air-force-running-bombs-drop-isis

Also, he is a constitutional lawyer that used his expertise to bypass the constitution by repealing habeus corpus and allowing indefinite detention.  But he sounded presidential as long as there was a teleprompter in front of him!  And that is all some people care about.  S t y l e  over substance.

To be fair we already started drone-bombing parts of Pakistan prior to Obama.  He just kicked it up a notch.

So really 3 to 7....plus new slave markets!

10/22/20 1:21 AM
11/11/11

Astonishing, but not really, that OP is clearly troubled by corruption from political leaders but I'm guessing has been completely silent about the current President's profitiing since he took office?

There's so many examples but here's just a couple that are known:

10/22/20 3:19 AM
8/8/18

Probably just as corrupt as the rest of them.

10/22/20 7:26 AM
12/13/04
To answer the OP. Yes, Biden is overwhelmingly corrupt.