OtherGround Forums So WTF is really going on at DR resorts??

25 days ago
3/14/04
FBI is saying the deaths were from natural causes, including the deaths of a couple who were both found dead in their hotel room. They died at the exact same time, both showed the exact same symptoms, but now the FBI is saying they just happened to die at the exact same time of natural causes even though they showed symptoms of respiratory failure and pulmonary edema?

Call me cynical but I'm not buying the FBI's bullshit. The death of the couple is particularly suspicious. It would have to be a huge coincidence for both to die in the same room at the same time with the same symptoms and have it be a result of just random natural causes.

I don't care if the FBI says they found no signs of poisons or toxins. Something doesn't smell right.
25 days ago
6/26/06
If they were libs as I suspect, who gives a shit.
25 days ago
3/14/04
RenatoCocopreta - If they were libs as I suspect, who gives a shit.

No idea what they were but something is killing Americans in the DR and the FBI says there's nothing to see, it's all normal....

What's really going on here?

I'm not buying it. That couple didn't just magically die at the exact same time in the exact same room with the exact same symptoms showing respiratory failure and pulmonary edema without any external causes. Something killed them.

Is the FBI hiding something or are they just incompetent and couldn't find the cause?

Here's a thought for the conspiracy people, what if their deaths were caused by someone or some country testing new toxins that we can't detect yet?
25 days ago
6/26/06
angryinch - 

No idea what they were but something is killing Americans in the DR and the FBI says there's nothing to see, it's all normal....

I'm not buying it. That couple didn't just magically die at the exact same time in the exact same room with the exact same symptoms showing respiratory failure and pulmonary edema without any external causes. Something killed them.

Is the FBI hiding something or are they just incompetent and couldn't find the cause?

Here's a thought for the conspiracy people, what if their deaths were caused by someone or some country testing new toxins that we can't detect yet?

The thought of it being some kind of test run for some other operation is kind of scary. Like, how will the public react to mysterious unexplained deaths out of nowhere.
25 days ago
1/18/12

Yet another place my white ass has no business going.   

Pass

25 days ago
3/14/04
RenatoCocopreta - 
angryinch - 

The thought of it being some kind of test run for some other operation is kind of scary. Like, how will the public react to mysterious unexplained deaths out of nowhere.

Yep. And it's not exactly like the US govt hasn't done shit like this in the past.

Given that it's the FBI saying there's nothing to see here, it's not entirely unreasonable to consider the possibility that the US govt itself is somehow involved in the deaths.
25 days ago
4/27/05

In. Now way the deaths were a coincidence.

25 days ago
2/19/14

I, too, believe something fucky is going on down there. Too many deaths to be coincidence.

Thise 2 that died did both recently fly, which could have caused a pulmonary embolism, which can be fatal. If it's the couple i remember, they both looked terribly out of shape. Not sure if that would help cause a pulmonary embolism.

25 days ago
4/6/12

Haven't there been a bunch of suspicious deaths in the DR over the last few years? I swear I've seen threads w similar subject matter of people mysteriously dying in the DR

25 days ago
8/12/09
I have a friend who was there around the same time as all the other people. he came back extremely sick and was in and out of the hospital. He almost died. I forget exactly was wrong with him but they were very confused and could not diagnose for quite some time. He thinks he was poisoned somehow.

yeah, he's white and very wealthy.
25 days ago
12/28/14
jake11 - I have a friend who was there around the same time as all the other people. he came back extremely sick and was in and out of the hospital. He almost died. I forget exactly was wrong with him but they were very confused and could not diagnose for quite some time. He thinks he was poisoned somehow.

That's crazy that they can't figure out what's wrong with these people

25 days ago
3/14/04
failure at life - 
jake11 - I have a friend who was there around the same time as all the other people. he came back extremely sick and was in and out of the hospital. He almost died. I forget exactly was wrong with him but they were very confused and could not diagnose for quite some time. He thinks he was poisoned somehow.

Or they know exactly what's going on and are hiding it from the public.

At this point, with the FBI's announcement yesterday of "there's nothing to see here...move along..." I'm extremely suspicious.
25 days ago
8/19/06
angryinch - 
failure at life - 

At this point, with the FBI's announcement yesterday of "there's nothing to see here...move along..." I'm extremely suspicious.

What motive would the FBI have to protect the DR?
25 days ago
3/14/04
aikmanr - 
angryinch - 
failure at life - 

What motive would the FBI have to protect the DR?

Who says it's the DR they're protecting? Did you even read my posts?
25 days ago
1/24/15
I am curious to know how much the DR economy relies on tourism?
25 days ago
5/22/18

This is also happening to Canadians too. 

25 days ago
5/24/18

Tainted alcohol mixed with poor slave-like workers at these resorts =‘s bad outcomes. Drugging, Robbing, Raping. Some just happen to die. 

25 days ago
3/16/15

They use tainted/counterfeit alcohol.    I believe it is spiked with methanol or something similar.  Glad I only drink beer or bottled water.

25 days ago
5/13/11
RenatoCocopreta - If they were libs as I suspect, who gives a shit.

The hypocrisy and pathetic moral compass is astounding. 

25 days ago
5/3/03

Really? Two people died at the SAME TIME? That dude was older than his woman..... the odds of that happening ??????

There’s a serial killer down there.

25 days ago
5/23/07
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Would you say it's his nigfest flaw?
25 days ago
5/13/11
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Lol. 

25 days ago
12/26/05

In

25 days ago
3/14/04
rustyshakleford - 

Really? Two people died at the SAME TIME? That dude was older than his woman..... the odds of that happening ??????

There’s a serial killer down there.

Yep, a married couple or dating or whatever but they were together, staying in the same room, and died at the exact same time with the exact same symptoms. FBI says nothing to see here....just natural causes.

I can understand that. They were poisoned, so naturally, they died.
25 days ago
5/23/07
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Lol. 

VU for being a good sport you damned racist