OtherGround Forums So Wife Had Talk with Friends About # of Partners

12 days ago
3/15/15
A bunch of us (4 couples) went out for drinks a few days ago and one of the women started talking about her ex-fiance and how she didn't marry him because she found out that he had blasted about 75 women in his past. In the end she couldn't handle that truth and they broke up.

The other women were horrified and said they could never be with someone who had slept with that many women and further more they said any more than say 25 is too high, and how perverted and disgusting he was, and blah blah blah.

My good friend (guy) kind of looked at me and somewhat smirked. He is the ONLY friend I have who knows my score, and he knows that I lambasted over 200 women. That doesn't include about another 30 I only got BJs from. I am not proud of my conquests, but they are what they ar.

Of course my wife saw him glance smirking at me and now thinks I have a huge smash-count and has asked me repeatedly to tell her. I know for a fact she could never handle that number (as I once *jokingly* told her 40 once and she nearly cried) so I am trying to pass it off as he was smirking because he thought it was cool or something.
Now I am in the dog house because she thinks I am lying. Fuck, I want to punch my friend in the throat.
12 days ago
7/4/09

Of all the things that never happened.

12 days ago
3/26/13
HotSteppa - A bunch of us (4 couples) went out for drinks a few days ago and one of the women started talking about her ex-fiance and how she didn't marry him because she found out that he had blasted about 75 women in his past. In the end she couldn't handle that truth and they broke up.

The other women were horrified and said they could never be with someone who had slept with that many women and further more they said any more than say 25 is too high, and how perverted and disgusting he was, and blah blah blah.

My good friend (guy) kind of looked at me and somewhat smirked. He is the ONLY friend I have who knows my score, and he knows that I lambasted over 200 women. That doesn't include about another 30 I only got BJs from. I am not proud of my conquests, but they are what they ar.

Of course my wife saw him glance smirking at me and now thinks I have a huge smash-count and has asked me repeatedly to tell her. I know for a fact she could never handle that number (as I once *jokingly* told her 40 once and she nearly cried) so I am trying to pass it off as he was smirking because he thought it was cool or something.
Now I am in the dog house because she thinks I am lying. Fuck, I want to punch my friend in the throat.

I've played "Second Life" too.  Not a bad game.

12 days ago
3/17/03
You could spare us the story about and just say you've fucked a lot of women.

Get it off your chest, goober.
12 days ago
1/25/04
HotSteppa - A bunch of us (4 couples) went out for drinks a few days ago and one of the women started talking about her ex-fiance and how she didn't marry him because she found out that he had blasted about 75 women in his past. In the end she couldn't handle that truth and they broke up.

“Honey, I slept with over 200 women. I’ve been so empty my entite life and I tried to fill that emptiness by connecting with women the only way I knew how: sex. I didn’t work. I was about to give up on any hope of finding fulfillment....... until I met you. All it took to fill the void in my life was you. Only you.”

12 days ago
10/4/18
Just tell her you think its disrespectful to her to have that conversation with her and that she can be safe in knowing it isn't anywhere near that 25 mark and leave it at that.
12 days ago
1/1/01

What are you going to do?

12 days ago
12/29/09
Tell her your friend was smirking because he knows you're a closet fag.
12 days ago
11/10/18

You lost me when you said you aren’t proud of banging 200 chicks. At that point, I knew you are a liar.

12 days ago
6/1/16
Jack Carter -

“Honey, I slept with over 200 women. I’ve been so empty my entite life and I tried to fill that emptiness by connecting with women the only way I knew how: sex. I didn’t work. I was about to give up on any hope of finding fulfillment....... until I met you. All it took to fill the void in my life was you. Only you.”

Nice 

12 days ago
5/11/05

How many dicks has she taken?

Edited: 12 days ago
6/5/11

Real story is op found out about how many men she's swallowed with her ass and his buddies are bugging about how much of a whore she is. He threw a tantrum and now he's upset his wife told him to grow up

12 days ago
4/27/15

12 days ago
11/4/10

I think your wife started crying because she’s probably boned like 80 dudes. She’s crying because she married a beta. 

12 days ago
12/26/18

For s story like this we need to see a picture of you. Very, very few people have a count like that even if they are banging 1s through 3s. Bravo good sir. How many of those chicks were your friend's sister? Hehe

12 days ago
12/26/18
Eskimo -

You lost me when you said you aren’t proud of banging 200 chicks. At that point, I knew you are a liar.

Too funny. You are wise like gandolf. 

12 days ago
2/6/15

Your buddy smirked at you because you two are banging behind your wives backs .

12 days ago
11/12/12

Explain the god hole to her.

12 days ago
3/15/15

LOL @ these responses.

Argonaut, yes this happened. I wish it was an OG fairy tale but it is not.

Onikage - I have mentioned it repeatedly on the OG over the past few years.

Jack Carter- I'll try to memorize that!

Ravenman 2000 - not saure what I am going to do. I am going to stick to my story line. I was nonchalant about it. Hopefully it just blows over. 

Eskimo - I am not proud with over 200. Most of them were shameful beasts I will never tell my friends about. That also includes at last count about 25 painted ladies of the night. 

KZTT - I know my wife's number. It is low. Even if she quadrupled it, it would be low. She is a good girl, wasn't a bar-goer, partier, she is a great family woman, involved with her church, etc. 

12 days ago
12/4/14

Wow I feel guilty for banging 30 women. 

Youre a real piece of work OP.

Bravo.

12 days ago
1/15/10

my wife hinted at the question before as well, I told her not to ask questions she doesn't want the answer for. I was a night club bartender for 20 years so she knows it might be a higher count than average.

12 days ago
11/10/18
HotSteppa -

LOL @ these responses.

Ravenman 2000 - not saure what I am going to do. I am going to stick to my story line. I was nonchalant about it. Hopefully it just blows over. 

Eskimo - I am not proud with over 200. Most of them were shameful beasts I will never tell my friends about. That also includes at last count about 25 painted ladies of the night. 

KZTT - I know my wife's number. It is low. Even if she quadrupled it, it would be low. She is a good girl, wasn't a bar-goer, partier, she is a great family woman, involved with her church, etc. 

Apparently, not even a good liar.

12 days ago
11/29/11

I slayed some puss this week. It was cool 

12 days ago
7/2/09
Jack Carter -

Naw fuck that.  Stop pandering to people who WANT you to lie to them.

Honey, the number is about 200.  I had a great time.

Are people really so distant and afraid these days?

12 days ago
7/2/09
HotSteppa -

LOL @ these responses.

In response to your Eskimo response... why not tell her what turned you on about these beasts.  Laugh and joke about the gross ones.  

Release the kinky beast you both want.  You'll never get it by listening to the pansy advice being offered around here.