OtherGround Forums So are THESE seeds legit?

14 days ago
9/13/19
Does such a fruit really exist? It just seems too weird that these would grow naturally, or if the two fruits were to have sex that the offspring would look like some perfectly divided mix in the picture lol! But I'd love to be wrong, would order some for sure!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Strawberry-Kiwi-Organic-Seeds-Plants-Sweet-Fruit-Of-Perennial-Rare-As-100pcs/174154102501?epid=18019442374&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item288c64b6e5:g:DJQAAOSw2oheG83r&enc=AQAEAAACUBPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qVWc%2BuU0mry24vddrTcRR88Dp9tVfVbV926BZXEIJkIA0MFHteSYNwYyoGNFSHR5Qv1wag%2FzVO4NcjMa9uyYyEzbSu09hZG8Mrsm0iv%2B9APJ4gcv391yk5O3b%2FO4pLGq6lCz9Km5tMU4m1b7BGzXTapsITEQvvt1QeqJ0Yu1MjS88pzL6t9feGn%2FuZlOlHGb1a4Hru1m4Rij4Ug8XuAVJJBct85J383Tijrc2VmHCoEdb%2BNlJGVJfFd488E30J%2BGA3sdNCdtOS%2Bzaa5eONR%2F7boVFalIfEoJmyu6iaT7woncsWgI39LbfOSsgREu7B%2B2My2A3qEkXYZKhBcx6x0NhxLsM18U9QvY01WHlW5JyhrsNQwTTtvhHazPxM6N78DZCr4%2FcwRCrI7uXhbuZr4g3C5jcUGFICl%2FiYq5hPcUht7jvBXy%2B8sZ8glkpGB%2FfVBBAvZqKatuxEgR10LFjRR%2BuptYt05%2FUtn3qUuB99SD3Q15MDzGE31EfQKMrujt0YoIBef%2BKg%2FQWMvqGfy711DG26Yl2hO7U9yI60Uiv54LUmWcSKdiHuFkPV0s4to%2Fml%2Ft7OlHXBx9CdkbuTmgcgyXWBt5vZMCYhGyisd6NbH%2FTHBnP9dru%2F6S5ETYLCFMn8V1uOn%2FJ%2Fgqf%2FIxLegaa7Msk5H0%2BvTqUV6UO5ji6uXlq8K4Rd4wuCK2POOj%2BbrDaH1FrOWX%2FtB7J3FQKLM6SOgqV996DY6YG5YsKMkdXZImCF96QHJd2WAJzRoXxwRHMtUNVI%3D&checksum=174154102501dab6f89669e848e4942069ac081b21d6

Thanks!
14 days ago
9/27/07

Didn't read. Vd

14 days ago
9/13/19
rubbermonkey - 

Didn't read. Vd

wtf?!?! Its like a 3 second read, and its a totally legit question! Seriously, c'mon man, you no vote down is warranted...
14 days ago
11/21/19

Go suck some more dick seeds faggot.

14 days ago
9/13/19
Revenants - 

Why would I suck "dick seeds", whatever those are, when I can so easily get your mom to suck my dick and swallow my seeds?
14 days ago
11/21/19
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 

Why would I suck "dick seeds", whatever those are, when I can so easily get your mom to suck my dick and swallow my seeds?

Mom jokes don't bother me faggot. Now go suck some more seed from your grindr buddies.

14 days ago
9/13/19
Revenants - 
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 

Mom jokes don't bother me faggot. Now go suck some more seed from your grindr buddies.

Well, your MOM does bother me on the reg. Always wanting to inhale my cawk, its likely a daily requirement for that hag lol.
14 days ago
6/28/10
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 

Well, your MOM does bother me on the reg. Always wanting to inhale my cawk, its likely a daily requirement for that hag lol.

These jokes aren't good because we know you're a grindr member. Very pointless jokes.

14 days ago
12/1/12

The funniest part is homoslice taking about having his baby dick in a female. haha that fag would puke if a women touched his baby dick.
14 days ago
4/21/09
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 

Did you find this mom on Grindr? Seems like the wrong demo homoslice.

14 days ago
1/18/16

Yeah, we know your ass is filled with seed.

14 days ago
2/29/16
BrckNoHitBk -
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 
PwnedCakes -
Revenants - 

These jokes aren't good because we know you're a grindr member. Very pointless jokes.

that, and he's pushing 50 years old and the only comebacks he can come up with like he's 12.

"LOL your MOM lol my CAWK lol, Thanks!"

14 days ago
11/21/05

Nope.  It's bullshit Chinese sellers trying to pawn of regular strawberry seeds.  Not the first time they've done this.

14 days ago
9/13/19
dhughes - 

Nope.  It's bullshit Chinese sellers trying to pawn of regular strawberry seeds.  Not the first time they've done this.

Wow, thanks dhughes! How can they get away with this? Even my radar went off, and I know ALMOST NOTHING about seeds and fruits n shit. There are tons of those listings! Why have they not been shut down as frauds by now?

Thanks!
14 days ago
11/21/05
PwnedCakes - 
dhughes - 

Wow, thanks dhughes! How can they get away with this? Even my radar went off, and I know ALMOST NOTHING about seeds and fruits n shit. There are tons of those listings! Why have they not been shut down as frauds by now?

Thanks!

Because the chinese don't regulate any of this shit.  They could sell you cyanide pills instead of seeds and the government doesn't care.  Ebay isn't looking to regulate produce - how could they - so it just goes on sale if people are willing to buy it.

14 days ago
9/13/19
dhughes - 
PwnedCakes - 
dhughes - 

Thanks!

Because the chinese don't regulate any of this shit.  They could sell you cyanide pills instead of seeds and the government doesn't care.  Ebay isn't looking to regulate produce - how could they - so it just goes on sale if people are willing to buy it.

Damn, so if you send a text to ebay, and alert them to what is almost CERTAINLY a scam product, they will not even THINK ABOUT shutting that product sale down? Makes me prefer Amazon even more lol.
14 days ago
11/21/05
PwnedCakes - 
dhughes - 
PwnedCakes - 
dhughes - 

Thanks!

Damn, so if you send a text to ebay, and alert them to what is almost CERTAINLY a scam product, they will not even THINK ABOUT shutting that product sale down? Makes me prefer Amazon even more lol.

Pretty much.  The only way to get products removed from eBay is by voting down the dealers.  There's just no way for eBay to regulate anything given their model.  They can ban individual sellers but that's about it.

And yes, Amazon is much more careful and will respond to scam claims.