OtherGround Forums So, if I go to a strip club...

3 days ago
4/10/20
and I order like one beer. And just sit watching the stage. Never ordering anything else, certainly no silly lap dance or shit. Can I just sit there watching these hose all day and all night for the (I know, inflated) price of one beer?

I'm not ever going to do this, just wondering if this sort of this thing is possible. Or after a few mins do the guidos kick you out lol.
3 days ago
4/6/12

No matter what you do, they always get you w the $20 door fee

3 days ago
5/16/08

Just be a true scumbag and flask in some whiskey

3 days ago
4/10/20
TheDorkKnight - 

No matter what you do, they always get you w the $20 door fee

Even if you show up for like $6.99 happy hour? I figure when the girl goes out of town, go to happy hour, order a beer, and NURSE THAT MOTHERFUKER LIKE ITS NEVER BEEN NURSED BEFORE. Watch titties and bewties all night for like $15 or less.
3 days ago
1/1/01

Remember to slide your cc card through the slot

3 days ago
4/10/20
Stronghold - 

Remember to slide your cc card through the slot

Like, to pay for the happy hour buffet and beer? I will do that, but if they try and charge me for more shit than that without my consent (and no way I am consenting), I'll stop payment and fight it out with them and they will lose.

The way I look at it - I'm a strong, smart motherfucker that is going to take advantage of all the wimpy, weak minded dudes out there that can't not go to a strip club, see a little puss, get a little chub, and be like "HERE, TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!".

3 days ago
1/1/01

Its usually a two drink minimum. 

Thats what a friend told me.

3 days ago
4/10/20
Val Larralde - 

Its usually a two drink minimum. 

Thats what a friend told me.

How much are drinks? So I show up at 6:00, but 2 drinks, and I can hang for free until 2 am or later? Seems quite cheap to me lol.
3 days ago
1/1/01

This is what’ll happen:

You pay the cover at the door.

There’ll be hoes waiting for you inside as soon as you walk in.

They’ll show you to your table and offer to sit down with you. Then the the waitress will come over and ask you what you wanna a drink and what drink will you be buying the hoe.

The hoe will then proceed to give you a run down of what she’s down for and what are her prices.

This is the part where she’ll start talking dirty to you and invite you upstairs for a ‘special massage’ for a ‘great price’ and to entice you even more she’ll start giving you a dry hand job under the table over your pants. 

Now you have a choice: If you say no she’ll blow you off and you won’t see her again the rest of the night and then realize her drink cost you and extra $20. If you say yes and you strike up a deal, you’re getting pussy. 

Hope this helps. 

3 days ago
11/21/19
KingSchlong - and I order like one beer. And just sit watching the stage. Never ordering anything else, certainly no silly lap dance or shit. Can I just sit there watching these hose all day and all night for the (I know, inflated) price of one beer?

I'm not ever going to do this, just wondering if this sort of this thing is possible. Or after a few mins do the guidos kick you out lol.

The dudes are going to want you stick dollars in their thongs when they grindr for you, so you'd better suck some cawk for cash in the parking lot before going in. Maybe lick some arse too.

You're welcome!!

3 days ago
1/8/20

I remember in my student days when money was scarce I’d go to strip clubs, tease as many strippers as possible, buy 2 drinks tops and waste a couple of hours. The mindset back then though was why pay for girls when you can put in a bit of work and get one at the nightclub next door though 

3 days ago
1/1/01

Come to my neck of the woods . Boom boom night. Zero cover, happy hour till 8pm, 8pm 1 dollar lap dances, but...you'll have to come to my neck of the woods AS HOMESLICE.  Admit everything,  taste my food and tell the god honest truth of its godliness and post your ugly ass feet.

This is a real night.  No bullshit. You will get to throw 8s off your lap for 9s and 10s.

3 days ago
7/24/11

You drink in the parking lot before you go in.

3 days ago
1/1/01

I went to a strip club in Washington years ago and spent the entire time rejecting aggressive sales people in bikinis. Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas is way better.  

Edited: 3 days ago
9/30/09

Bro. They’re hustlers. They’ve seen your kind before. You’re first gonna get a lady sitting next to you to talk you into a private dance. You say no. She scowls. Then the pro comes. Starts talking about the game on tv. You think, for a stripper she’s pretty cool. And then the hustle starts. You’re gonna get so annoyed you’re gonna want to leave. 
    Buy a drink and sit at the stage. Get $40 in $1. And be cheap with tips. You get a few winks and can relax. 
   My long lost twin used to be a doorman, at least that’s what he claims. 

3 days ago
7/12/03
wombat -

I went to a strip club in Washington years ago and spent the entire time rejecting aggressive sales people in bikinis. Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas is way better.  

Thanks

3 days ago
12/1/12
NiteProwleR -

Come to my neck of the woods . Boom boom night. Zero cover, happy hour till 8pm, 8pm 1 dollar lap dances, but...you'll have to come to my neck of the woods AS HOMESLICE.  Admit everything,  taste my food and tell the god honest truth of its godliness and post your ugly ass feet.

This is a real night.  No bullshit. You will get to throw 8s off your lap for 9s and 10s.

If you’re not referring to males homoslice won’t be down to go to a strip club. 

Still find it hilarious that homoslice actually thinks his troll threads are funny. The dumb duck needs so serious help and probably should be in a padded room. 

3 days ago
9/14/03
Flirting with the girls by tipping the and thus to touch them and have them cater to you is the point, not sitting there like a lame ass and having the girls avoid you like you have a load in your pants. You don't have to empty your wallet, you broke ass.