OtherGround Forums So upset after a pic today... won’t post. Too sad.

8 days ago
6/15/12

Older brother said he was shocked of something he scrolled across on Parlar. Sent it to me. Has disturbed me all day. Literally driving me crazy. Was a pic of a little boy. Beat up, eyes red, neck sores, and the look on his face absolutely soul wrenching. Apparently he was a rape victim by a satanic group. It has hurt my soul to think of what he went through. 

8 days ago
3/15/06

The description is bad enough. 

8 days ago
10/20/10

Ah fuck. That shit is soul crushing. Hope the little guy is ok.

8 days ago
6/15/12

No idea. Deleted. Just so sad. But never felt this much rage for who did this. 

8 days ago
4/1/15

Link. 

8 days ago
2/25/06

How old was the little guy?

Those people need to die. 

8 days ago
2/25/06
DuffyLaCoronilla -

Link. 

No. 

8 days ago
1/1/01

why in the world would he send that to you.

8 days ago
11/10/18

Nothing more evil than a screwed up human. Very sad for that kid. 

Edited: 8 days ago
12/10/09

I dont know if this is fair, you have no idea what that kid even said. He may have a smart mouth.

8 days ago
9/8/10
scrapdo -

I dont know if this is fair, you have no idea what that kid even said. He may have a smart mouth.

or what he was wearing for that matter.

8 days ago
5/23/07

I went from angry to laughing.....I love you stupid faggots

8 days ago
1/7/06

I'd have an extremely hard te believing it was a satanic group.  Not saying he wasnt raped, and it's certainly awful when anyone is raped (especially a child).  Rapes, murders, etc arent really committed in the name of satan. I don't know why people try to attach that tag when there are scary enough people out there. 

Not trying to sound like a dick, just pointing out a well documented, heavily studied phenomenon in America.  

8 days ago
9/20/19

Yeah, 80’s heavy metal was going to cause white kids to kill their parents too. 

Fucking morons. 

8 days ago
11/15/04

This thread needs some KB1

8 days ago
1/1/01

Is he alright? Did they catch the assholes who did it 

8 days ago
3/2/12

Horrible. I’ve experienced watching something similar and it makes you sad that humans can be so cruel to each other, especially children. 

8 days ago
6/6/19

Pics or it didn’t happen 

8 days ago
12/31/19

Probably a scam of some sort...

8 days ago
5/14/06

sorry for your loss, OP, a most regrettable loss, including your dick and balls

8 days ago
1/18/06

Edited: 8 days ago
1/11/11

8 days ago
5/22/05
mdrndaysamurai - 

I'd have an extremely hard te believing it was a satanic group.  Not saying he wasnt raped, and it's certainly awful when anyone is raped (especially a child).  Rapes, murders, etc arent really committed in the name of satan. I don't know why people try to attach that tag when there are scary enough people out there. 

Not trying to sound like a dick, just pointing out a well documented, heavily studied phenomenon in America.  

Yep. Sounds like some internet meme to get the rubes riled up.
8 days ago
6/15/12
mdrndaysamurai -

Wrong. This pic was sourced. Not going to get into details. But if you are a skeptic and in defense of groups like that, says a lot about you. 

8 days ago
1/7/06
Deacster -
mdrndaysamurai -

Wrong. This pic was sourced. Not going to get into details. But if you are a skeptic and in defense of groups like that, says a lot about you. 

Oh?  What does it say about me?  I'm simply pointing out the WIDELY KNOWN phenomenon of "satanic panic".  I'm in no way DEFENDING anyone who would infringe on anyone else's rights to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness regardless of motivation. I'm simply saying there are relatively few that have anything to do with satanism. 

https://psmag.com/social-justice/make-a-cross-with-your-fingers-its-the-satanic-panic