OtherGround Forums So who would be trumps worst match up??

Edited: 8/27/19 2:37 AM
12/26/05
CavemanDave -

Biden is the best bet at this point.

Hes the best bet to recover some of the massive alienation the left has inspired in the middle of the US.

Pennsylvania (at this point right now)  appears to be a lock for Biden, meaning trumps electoral map would be considerably more difficult.

Tulsi or Yang could be tough, but they have zero chances to win the primary.

It looks like the heavy spending far left candidates are pulling ahead in the race.

Warren and Sanders.  You can kind of combine their numbers.  I suspect it will be pocahontas.

Barring a tragic economic downturn, I'm going to guess Trump wins a second term if Warren or Sanders are the nominees.

8/27/19 8:56 PM
2/22/09

I don't think Pete Buttigieg will get the nomination but he would be a nightmare matchup for Trump IMO.

8/27/19 9:02 PM
5/22/05
yabadaba - 

I don't think Pete Buttigieg will get the nomination but he would be a nightmare matchup for Trump IMO.

I don't think the kind of voters democrats need to win back are ready for a gay president.
8/27/19 10:17 PM
6/26/06
yabadaba -

He's too busy coaching the Celtics 

8/27/19 10:21 PM
1/7/09
banco -
yabadaba - 

I don't think the kind of voters democrats need to win back are ready for a gay president.

I dont think the majority of voters give a shit about him being gay. Hes a veteran and a normal person who happens to be gay, it's not like he's some flamboyant caricature whose entire platform is based on sucking cocks.

Still dont see him winning based on his pandering and inability to stand up to the woke retards. Plus trump has already hilariously called him Alfred E. Neuman and that association isnt going away

8/27/19 10:25 PM
4/24/07
turducken - 
banco -
yabadaba - 

I dont think the majority of voters give a shit about him being gay. Hes a veteran and a normal person who happens to be gay, it's not like he's some flamboyant caricature whose entire platform is based on sucking cocks.

Still dont see him winning based on his pandering and inability to stand up to the woke retards. Plus trump has already hilariously called him Alfred E. Neuman and that association isnt going away

You underestimate the religious. They care. Was the refusal of baking a cake not a hint?

Edited: 8/27/19 10:38 PM
2/22/09

"Plus trump has already hilariously called him Alfred E. Neuman and that association isnt going away"

You found that hilarious? Really?

"Crooked Hillary" works.

"Pocahontas" works.

"Alfred E. Neuman" doesn't work IMO.

8/27/19 10:51 PM
1/7/09
David@accu -
turducken - 
banco -
yabadaba - 

You underestimate the religious. They care. Was the refusal of baking a cake not a hint?

I dont doubt that some people care, I just dont think it's a majority, especially amongst the middle of the road swing voters. The people who care are already voting Republican no matter what.

8/27/19 10:55 PM
1/9/02
turducken -
David@accu -
turducken - 
banco -
yabadaba - 

I dont doubt that some people care, I just dont think it's a majority, especially amongst the middle of the road swing voters. The people who care are already voting Republican no matter what.

not really true

the black and hispanic parts of the democratic party are much more conservative than the white liberals.

him being gay will definitely turn off those 2 groups.

8/27/19 11:56 PM
3/16/06

Buttigeg was a plant. He was a landmine; an attempt to get Trump to make an anti-gay comment. It was too easy of a target and our president saw right through that. Instead, he went with Alfred E Neumann and Buttigeg will quickly disappear. The DNC would never have put any real support behind him. Warren and Harris, they may have given them too much leash. I still think they are only competing for VP under Biden.