OtherGround Forums So why is this ok and promoted on YouTube?

11/22/20 3:06 PM
4/11/07

I mean, what in the actual fuck kind of bullshit is this? Quick game. If the races were reversed, how would this fly with big tech? I mean it? The MSM would pick it up and destroy that channel, and rightfully so. The obsession with race in America is destroying the culture of this country, and it's completely one sided. 

For the record, this channel has 10 million subs. 

Edited: 11/22/20 3:21 PM
9/20/19
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

I mean, what in the actual fuck kind of bullshit is this? Quick game. If the races were reversed, how would this fly with big tech? I mean it? The MSM would pick it up and destroy that channel, and rightfully so. The obsession with race in America is destroying the culture of this country, and it's completely one sided. 

Awwww, is the poor snowflake triggered? Has your white identity been injured? Do you need a safe space to get over it. I’ll get you tampon; how does that sound? 

11/22/20 3:22 PM
1/1/01
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

Huge money behind the communist takeover of America and a lot of it is done through media like this.

Divide and conquer 101 tactics here.

The commies are attacking being white, male, straight, Christian, successful.

Its almost a crime to be straight, white, male, Christian and own a home in 2020 America per the far left communists. They hate the straight, black, male, Christians who have means and don't worship the DNC just as much as they got it in for whitey.

11/22/20 3:26 PM
1/1/01
HillboFrateTrane -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

Awwww, is the poor snowflake triggered? Has your white identity been injured? Do you need a safe space to get over it. I’ll get you tampon; how does that sound? 

I'm not very smart but your posts are so fucking retarded that you make me feel smart sometimes. Thank you.

11/22/20 3:35 PM
9/20/19
BJ Penn Forever -
HillboFrateTrane -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

I'm not very smart but your posts are so fucking retarded that you make me feel smart sometimes. Thank you.

You’re the fanboy fag who buys into every bullshit charlatan narrative he comes across. 

11/22/20 3:38 PM
12/6/14
HillboFrateTrane -
BJ Penn Forever -
HillboFrateTrane -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

You’re the fanboy fag who buys into every bullshit charlatan narrative he comes across. 

I see you're committed to being extra stupid today.  Bravo. 

11/22/20 3:41 PM
11/1/19
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
HillboFrateTrane -
BJ Penn Forever -
HillboFrateTrane -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

I see you're committed to being extra stupid today.  Bravo. 

Today... lol. This fucker was born to retard.

11/22/20 3:52 PM
9/13/14

CUT used to be a good channel, they put out a lot of funny videos (fear pong, truth or drink, etc). But now so many of their videos are about race or LGBTYWOBQPM people. I can't remember the last time I watched one of their videos.

11/22/20 3:56 PM
1/17/03

Because the people at google are disgusting and anti American. Ive met them first hand. 

11/22/20 3:57 PM
4/24/07
HillboFrateTrane - 
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

"HEY EVERYONE LOOK HOW NOT RACIST I AM! I'M TOTALLY NOT BEING OBVIOUS ABOUT WANTING OTHERS TO SEE HOW NOT RACIST I AM"

LOL @ you faggots who can't go 30 seconds without crying for attention like little children.

11/22/20 3:58 PM
5/16/08

I mean, they're not wrong. White folk love to bring their dogs EVERYWHERE.

11/22/20 3:59 PM
4/11/07
HillboFrateTrane -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

So Mr. Troll, what exactly did I say that was factually incorrect? Put aside the fact that it pisses me off that people are being manipulated into believing this racist BS. Why can a channel with over 10Mil subs post overtly racist comments by people, but if a different channel reversed the races all holy hell would be unleashed on them?

Personally, I don't care about this channel per se, but if a tech giant is going to censor anything they even slightly perceive to be racist while letting other channels that align with their ideological agenda stand, then there's a free speech problem with that tech giant. Period. 

11/22/20 4:03 PM
8/4/08
Building societies, and blowing them up.
Good question fraulein.
11/22/20 4:04 PM
1/9/02
adam209 -

its true

i would just like to take this opportunity to apologize to my fellow americans that arent white. you ppl have your huge crime rates, we have disgusting mongrels in the grocery store. we both need to get better

11/22/20 4:07 PM
3/2/09

What's wrong with it? They are simply asking people of color a question.  

11/22/20 4:09 PM
1/1/01

It is LITERALLY about destroying our "flawed" society.

They have worked tirelessly to convince people --primarily young people -- that America is inherently evil and 100% irredeemable.

They are trying to get to the tipping point where we have no other choice but to tear all this "evil" down and start anew.

11/22/20 4:12 PM
4/12/04
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

"because blacks people cant be racist against whites people " (tm)

11/22/20 4:25 PM
9/12/10
adam209 -

If only we would fight them to the death instead! 

11/22/20 4:26 PM
4/1/15

I'm pretty good at no getting arrested.

11/22/20 4:28 PM
6/6/02
The answer is - everything!

Of course if they wanted to concentrate on race and tackle issues and ways to overcome problems in black culture that would be a real change
11/22/20 4:36 PM
1/1/01

YouTube is run by people who watch from the trees.

That's why it's allowed.

11/22/20 4:39 PM
6/2/11

Yea, ask Susan Wojcicki.

11/22/20 4:53 PM
12/17/06
HillboFrateTrane -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

Nothing wrong with pointing out blatant double standard.

11/22/20 4:56 PM
6/18/16
The Loge -
adam209 -

If only we would fight them to the death instead! 

Yea!!

11/22/20 4:58 PM
4/11/07
adam209 -

Fuuuuuuuuuck, that is true.