OtherGround Forums Someone at YT or ESPN has no idea about marketing

9 days ago
3/17/14

Hahaha nice sell with that guys!

9 days ago
3/17/14

Edited: 9 days ago
9/8/02

I seriously don't know why they bother with the WNBA, women don't even watch that. It has zero auidence. Keep women's basketball in college. The WNBA is a total waste of time, money, and air time. Find other ways to be inclusive and fair. 

9 days ago
1/13/11

Women’s BBall will be so much better when it’s played by all men identifying as women. 

9 days ago
6/30/14
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

Women’s BBall will be so much better when it’s played by all men identifying as women. 

giga dropping knowledge!
9 days ago
3/17/14
jcblass -

I seriously don't know why they bother with the WNBA, women don't even watch that. It has zero auidence. Keep women's basketball in college. The WNBA is a total waste of time, money, and air time. Find other ways to be inclusive and fair. 

This. Also college womens basketball for some reason just is more entertaining (it's not that entertaining itself) too. I'm guessing it's the school rivalries.

9 days ago
12/10/09
BruteDion -
jcblass -

This. Also college womens basketball for some reason just is more entertaining (it's not that entertaining itself) too. I'm guessing it's the school rivalries.

They can be inclusive and fair w/o a women’s league. Since they all think they are as good and valueable as players in the MNBA, why don’t they just tryout for the MNBA? Kill 2 birds, prove your talent AND get paid the same as the boys. 

Change My Mind. 

9 days ago
12/12/12

I got it; WNBA: Shirts vs. Skins. Boom. 

Edited: 9 days ago
6/3/19
Squirrel, Blue Belt -

I got it; WNBA: Shirts vs. Skins. Boom. 

Nah, topless tennis is where the real money’s at. 

9 days ago
12/17/06

9 days ago
2/14/10
Altofsky -

To be fair, Don Imus has no business speaking about anyone else's hair. 

Time for a nappy nap.