OtherGround Forums Sorry Libs! Trump Within Rights To Delay Election!

14 days ago
8/1/13

I think a 4 year delay is more than enough time to get Covid under control...Sorry libs LOL!

14 days ago
6/1/10

OP loves dictatorship

14 days ago
9/19/13

Beautiful champ

14 days ago
9/19/13
AlphaSlap -

OP loves dictatorship

No no no. You had your chance to complain to Bush when this was passed. Oh, that’s right.... it just wasn’t politically expedient back then.

14 days ago
12/5/17

Is Tim Pool a good source for legal interpretation, Cami? Asking for a friend.

14 days ago
3/23/07

That's not gonna happen.

14 days ago
9/19/13
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

You know what’s a good source? Reading the fucking definition of the directive. Takes about 10 seconds to understand that it’s CATEGORICALLY related to the present day situation.

14 days ago
6/7/05
It would be a hilarious irony if the overreaction and intentional destruction of our economy by Dems ended up as justification for Trump staying in office longer.
14 days ago
3/1/10

LOL Pim Tool is a right-wing propagandist who got owned by his own hairline.

Directive 51 is for something like a nuclear attack on America. Not a pandemic which that has a low death rate.

Trump can't push to open the economy and schools while at the same time saying things are so bad he has to essentially re-structure the federal government.

Pim Tool is a fucking idiot.

14 days ago
12/5/17
oranos - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

You know what’s a good source? Reading the fucking definition of the directive. Takes about 10 seconds to understand that it’s CATEGORICALLY related to the present day situation.

Oh? 

14 days ago
1/1/01

I know you want this so bad, just won't happen. Keep digger for reasons the 20th amendment does not exist you have like 95 more days

14 days ago
8/1/13
VTCO -

Directive 51 is for something like a nuclear attack on America. Not a pandemic which that has a low death rate.

Trump can't push to open the economy and schools while at the same time saying things are so bad he has to essentially re-structure the federal government.

LOL. I love the trolling, Tim Pool is a lib for your info, but of course you already knew that.

14 days ago
3/1/10
camicom -
VTCO -

LOL. I love the trolling, Tim Pool is a lib for your info, but of course you already knew that.

Dude runs defense for Trump on a daily basis. He is not a liberal.

Also, what is incorrect about what I said? Directive 51 would basically restructure the federal govt. in the event of a "catastrophic emergency".

How can Trump claim COVID is a "catastrophic emergency" when he is pushing for schools and the economy to open?

14 days ago
1/1/01
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

I'm not for delaying the election but Pool is just linking a directive here.  If Directive 51 is no longer valid then I suspect it would be pretty easy to prove.

14 days ago
9/19/13
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
oranos - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Oh? 

is a Presidential Directive establishing a comprehensive policy on the federal government structures and operations in the event of a "catastrophic emergency". Such an emergency is defined as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions." [1]

Read that last line without being hijacked by your own cognitive dissonance

14 days ago
8/1/13
VTCO -
camicom -
VTCO -

Also, what is incorrect about what I said? Directive 51 would basically restructure the federal govt. in the event of a "catastrophic emergency".

How can Trump claim COVID is a "catastrophic emergency" when he is pushing for schools and the economy to open?

is a Presidential Directive establishing a comprehensive policy on the federal government structures and operations in the event of a "catastrophic emergency". Such an emergency is defined as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions." [1]

14 days ago
5/14/08
"You agree to not use the Service to: troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion;"
14 days ago
1/1/01
oranos - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
oranos - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Oh? 

You think an executive order is going to supersede the constitution is pretty funny

14 days ago
3/13/17
camicom -
VTCO -
camicom -
VTCO -

But isn’t Covid not a big deal? Which one is it?

Open the schools! covid is a hoax!

Delay the elections! Catastrophic emergency!

its a bit scary that so many trump supporters are begging for him to just become a dictator. I mean how shitty must your life be for you to be OK with this. Trump makes the deplorables feel safe... 

14 days ago
8/1/13
Submissable - "You agree to not use the Service to: troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion;"

14 days ago
6/24/07

There is no way I want Trump to do this. Sets a dangerous precedent that the dems would very likely abuse it at a later date. But, mail in ballots should in no way happen. Waaaay to subject to falsification. 

14 days ago
9/19/13
Josh -
oranos - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
oranos - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Oh? 

You think an executive order is going to supersede the constitution is pretty funny

The order is meant to SUPPORT the constitution in a national emergency. Lmao. 

14 days ago
3/1/10
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

The same guy who pushes the Ted Cruz interpretation of Sec. 230 is not a sound legal mind?

Go figure....

14 days ago
9/19/13
Pedro Navaja -
camicom -
VTCO -
camicom -
VTCO -

But isn’t Covid not a big deal? Which one is it?

Open the schools! covid is a hoax!

Delay the elections! Catastrophic emergency!

its a bit scary that so many trump supporters are begging for him to just become a dictator. I mean how shitty must your life be for you to be OK with this. Trump makes the deplorables feel safe... 

Lmao delaying elections  = automatic dictator.

TDS at critical levels.

14 days ago
1/1/01

A presidential directive over rides the constitution ?

I did not know that.