OtherGround Forums Special Counsel for Trump/Russia Megathread

26 days ago
2/4/09

Against the russians 

25 days ago
2/4/09

Past is prologue would be correct. The FBI using their previous relationship with an informant to then gain FISA access on then?

24 days ago
12/5/17
lionsoul -
Junnk - 

What happened to psl? 

This.  Where the F is PSL?

Right here. 

I think I got all of the Trump/Russia coverage out of my system & it seems as dead as Jeffrey Epstein at this point. Appreciate all of the OGers that participated and enjoyed it.

24 days ago
8/1/13
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
lionsoul -
Junnk - 

What happened to psl? 

This.  Where the F is PSL?

Right here. 

I think I got all of the Trump/Russia coverage out of my system & it seems as dead as Jeffrey Epstein at this point. Appreciate all of the OGers that participated and enjoyed it.

Hey brother. Glad to see you come in:)

18 days ago
2/4/09

Just cause this is entertaining, LOL 

15 days ago
2/4/09

And he skates. 

11 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
FerrisWheeler -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Ill Portents -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Oh also. Weissman knows this shit since he worked with sater. 

So tell ms this while thing isnt just bullshit now

What does what you posted about Sater have to do with anything Trump related being bullshit?

Also haven't you heard? "Lol BuzzFeed"

Well considering how you used to claim him and Cohen were working with the

Russians to do the trump tower deal as a payoff....

Seems weird he would be working with the FBI during that time period....

Perfect way to get rid of him until he thinks people forgot his stance again.

He's seriously retarded.

We need to hear more from Marcy as well.

Loved it when PSL kept on shitting on CTH and Solomon and others...Time, great balancer.

It's hard to continue to push a narrative that came mostly from anonymous leaks as opposed to unsealed and other court documents such as indicments

I mean seriously, look at the narrative that was painted from the beginning of this thread based on "anonymous sources".

Trying to frame a narrative..... 

More than likely the reason why 

11 days ago
2/4/09

^ignore the comments about removing McCabe from the investigation. That Dawsonsfields dude is speculating, but there's more than likely some kind of news coming that they are trying to get ahead of

Edited: 10 days ago
2/4/09

Lol, well the  media is doing a great job if protecting this source. Everyone speculating who it is based on the MEDIA putting hisninfo and the intelligence "leaks"

10 days ago
2/4/09

10 days ago
1/1/01
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Looks like Tapper lived up to his name and tapped out of that thread. 

9 days ago
2/4/09

Interesting and thought provoking... 

9 days ago
4/24/12
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
FerrisWheeler -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Ill Portents -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Oh also. Weissman knows this shit since he worked with sater. 

So tell ms this while thing isnt just bullshit now

What does what you posted about Sater have to do with anything Trump related being bullshit?

Also haven't you heard? "Lol BuzzFeed"

Well considering how you used to claim him and Cohen were working with the

Russians to do the trump tower deal as a payoff....

Seems weird he would be working with the FBI during that time period....

Perfect way to get rid of him until he thinks people forgot his stance again.

He's seriously retarded.

We need to hear more from Marcy as well.

Loved it when PSL kept on shitting on CTH and Solomon and others...Time, great balancer.

It's hard to continue to push a narrative that came mostly from anonymous leaks as opposed to unsealed and other court documents such as indicments

I mean seriously, look at the narrative that was painted from the beginning of this thread based on "anonymous sources".

Trying to frame a narrative..... 

More than likely the reason why 

just wow (@lmfao) at the pic (post only on pic), Putin's face says alot IMO..............

9 days ago
8/23/11
Trust -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Did anyone ever follow up on this with jake the snake tapper

seems pretty cut and dry. 

Either tapper is lying or clapper lied. 

Edited: 9 days ago
3/3/18
androb - 
Trust -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

It is cut and dried, this is nothing.

Clapper talked with the media after the news of the dossier broke. Epoch Times tried to paint it as some kind of shady heads-up and as though Clapper lied and then later told a different story. Here's the actual transcript:

"Q: Did you discuss the dossier or any other intelligence related to Russia hacking of the 2016 election with journalists?

CLAPPER: No.

Q: Did you confirm or corroborate the contents of the dossier with CNN journalist Jake Tapper?

CLAPPER: Well, by the time of that, they already knew about it. By the time it was — it was after — I don’t know exactly the sequence there, but it was pretty close to when we briefed it and when it was out all over the place. The media had it by the way. We were kind of behind the power curve, because the media, many media outlets that I understood had that, had the dossier for some time, as did people on the Hill.

Q: Do you have any idea how they had it, how they got it?

CLAPPER: The media?

Q: Yes.

CLAPPER: I do not.

Q: Was it your testimony earlier that you did, in fact, discuss the so-called dossier with CNN journalist Jake Tapper?

CLAPPER: Well, after it was out, yeah.

Q: And by out, what do you mean by that?

CLAPPER: Well, once it was public. It wasn’t — you know, it wasn’t like this is an Intelligence Community document or anything. This was out in the media."

He answered no to the first question because he apparently thought they meant "in advance of the Trump briefing" or something similar. The VERY NEXT ANSWER he clarifies that he spoke with journalists only after the news broke and the dossier was all over the place. Thus Tapper is correct to say "I never spoke to him or communicated with him in any way until I interviewed him on air in May 2017" -- unless anyone has proof to the contrary -- and Epoch Times and their CTard readership are idiots who leaped at the false assumption that they spoke before May 2017.

Epoch Times said Clapper talked to Tapper in January 2017, yet Clapper never said any such thing, he only said he talked to Clapper and other journalists about the dossier when it was already in the public domain.
8 days ago
2/4/09
Ill Portents -
androb - 
Trust -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Clapper talked with the media after the news of the dossier broke. Epoch Times tried to paint it as some kind of shady heads-up and as though Clapper lied and then later told a different story. Here's the actual transcript:

"Q: Did you discuss the dossier or any other intelligence related to Russia hacking of the 2016 election with journalists?

Q: Did you confirm or corroborate the contents of the dossier with CNN journalist Jake Tapper?

CLAPPER: Well, by the time of that, they already knew about it. By the time it was — it was after — I don’t know exactly the sequence there, but it was pretty close to when we briefed it and when it was out all over the place. The media had it by the way. We were kind of behind the power curve, because the media, many media outlets that I understood had that, had the dossier for some time, as did people on the Hill.

Q: Was it your testimony earlier that you did, in fact, discuss the so-called dossier with CNN journalist Jake Tapper?

CLAPPER: Well, once it was public. It wasn’t — you know, it wasn’t like this is an Intelligence Community document or anything. This was out in the media."

He answered no to the first question because he apparently thought they meant "in advance of the Trump briefing" or something similar. The VERY NEXT ANSWER he clarifies that he spoke with journalists only after the news broke and the dossier was all over the place. Thus Tapper is correct to say "I never spoke to him or communicated with him in any way until I interviewed him on air in May 2017" -- unless anyone has proof to the contrary -- and Epoch Times and their CTard readership are idiots who leaped at the false assumption that they spoke before May 2017.

Epoch Times said Clapper talked to Tapper in January 2017, yet Clapper never said any such thing, he only said he talked to Clapper and other journalists about the dossier when it was already in the public domain.

Dossier was already all over the place. Nobody wanted to touch it because nothing could be verified. 

The briefing gave the hook to bring it public....

8 days ago
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Ill Portents -
androb - 
Trust -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Dossier was already all over the place. Nobody wanted to touch it because nothing could be verified. 

That's irrelevant to what I said and what Epoch Times claimed.

Clapper said that he never talked to any member of the press about the dossier until it was "out" and "public". I.e. AFTER the briefing. He confirmed outside that session that the first time he ever talked to Tapper was in May.

Your "entertainment" twitter chain was bullshit reporting, as Tapper said. Clapper never changed his story and never said he talked to anyone in the media until AFTER the dossier and the briefing were public. Outside of that session he confirmed that the first time he talked to Tapper was in May, exactly as Tapper said.

8 days ago
1/1/01

Still tilting at windmills are we?

Heh heh. 

(any day now)

8 days ago
2/4/09
Ill Portents -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Ill Portents -
androb - 
Trust -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Clapper said that he never talked to any member of the press about the dossier until it was "out" and "public". I.e. AFTER the briefing. He confirmed outside that session that the first time he ever talked to Tapper was in May.

Your "entertainment" twitter chain was bullshit reporting, as Tapper said. Clapper never changed his story and never said he talked to anyone in the media until AFTER the dossier and the briefing were public. Outside of that session he confirmed that the first time he talked to Tapper was in May, exactly as Tapper said.

the media had it cause it didnt  need to be released 

8 days ago
2/4/09

Lol at you claiming they are a bullshit reporting outlet. 

How correct have you been this entire time? 

8 days ago
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Ill Portents -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Ill Portents -
androb - 
Trust -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

What on Earth are you trying to say here?

8 days ago
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Lol at you claiming they are a bullshit reporting outlet. 

How correct have you been this entire time? 

I -- a regular guy shooting the shit on the internet -- have been correct on facts, incorrect on predictions. Epoch Times - a supposed journalistic outlet -- can't even get the facts right and doubled down when called out on it. 

8 days ago
2/4/09
Ill Portents -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Ill Portents -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Ill Portents -
androb - 
Trust -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

What on Earth are you trying to say here?

It's appears to me like it's clapper's way of saying that if the media had it then it was public and since they had it he spoke to tapper. 

And let's not forget. This is the same guy 

8 days ago
6/20/13

Edited: 7 days ago
2/4/09

Also Ill you're full of shit. 

Clapper says he discussed it with tapper around the time they briefed Obama. Which was in January 2017, and right then buzzfeed published it. That ght there shows how incorrectly you are already interpreting this. 

Not sure how you interpreted that to be until his on air interview in may 2017

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

Updated at 5:26 PM ET, Thu January 12, 2017

(CNN) — Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww-buzzfeednews-com.cdn.ampproject.org%2Fv%2Fs%2Fwww.buzzfeednews.com%2Famphtml%2Fkenbensinger%2Fthese-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia%3Famp_js_v%3D0.1%26usqp%3Dmq331AQEKAFwAQ%253D%253D