OtherGround Forums Special Counsel for Trump/Russia Megathread

Edited: 8/20/20 8:26 AM
2/4/09
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

It's a shit report and I've been reading the documents that are part of the report not the political spin on it.

Then how the fuck did you miss 11 pages supporting the claim you've taken the most issue with, NoNeed? 

It's all hearsay and speculation and ignores my evidence contrary to him being a Russian agent. Because he went to military college hes automatically a Russian agent. For fuck sucks in an email to patten he denies it and they source it but they say he is mischaracterizing himself 

Because they questioned the information they gave him make him a Russian agent?

thats why I asked for the sourcing. Read the sources they  are basing their information on. 

I hope we get to see the however that is redacted in the mueller report.

I'm sorry. What is your evidence that he isn't a Russian intelligence officer? 

The fact that he was at the IRI immediately after he left the military acadamey since 2000.

the fact that he was state dept source while working for Ukrainian oligarchs during 2014 

the fact that you guys believe the polling data went to a Russian intelligence meanwhile it went to Ukrainian politicians. The same Ukrainian politician that Kilimnik was working for in 2014.

the fact that he acted a translator for manafort who was with the one trying to bring Ukraine into the EU while working with the former president of Ukraine. So that's probably where his dealing with "Russian intelligence" come from. 

you probably still believe Felix sater and carter how are still Russian assets. remember those guys the ones you thought that their interactions with Russians made them agents. Seems like you are very easily fooled into believing people are Russian agents

You're decide what you selectively want to believe. But keep on believing that the public polling data and the reason they brought that Ukrainian to the inauguration wasn't them looking for a job in Ukraine 2019 elections for the opposition block. 

now tell me what evidencing do you have aside from a statement from a senate report

Who's looking for anomalies?

8/20/20 8:15 AM
2/4/09

He even denies it the report but the senate who apparently knows Kilimnik better than Sam patten, who worked with him in the IRI 20 years ago,knows him

Edited: 8/20/20 8:28 AM
2/4/09

Let's quote some of the evidence that PSL likes to use For his argument the Kilimnik is a spy that spans the 10 pages. 

gates doesn't know if Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence office. But he thinks he is. 

manafort would joke that he couldn't trust Kilimnik because he was unsure if he was a Russian intelligence officer so he would feed him false information sometimes. 

that's right jokes and speculation 

8/20/20 8:54 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Let's quote some of the evidence that PSL likes to use For his argument the Kilimnik is a spy that spans the 10 pages. 

gates doesn't know if Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence office. But he thinks he is. 

manafort would joke that he couldn't trust Kilimnik because he was unsure if he was a Russian intelligence officer so he would feed him false information sometimes. 

Those two jokes take up 11 pages?

8/20/20 9:05 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

No but you have denials from patten when the senate makes sure to tell him they know best. 

c'mon highlight some stuff to talk about. Pick the page

Edited: 8/20/20 9:15 AM
2/4/09

Serious question. 

the statement mueller report found the Kilimnik had ties to Russian intelligence, however.

why is ties in quotation marks in the report? 

8/20/20 9:27 AM
2/4/09

here's another page where Kilimnik denies russians did it and say they are stupid. 

they redact everything that they use to claim that patten doesn't really know the Kilimnik is a Russian agent.

but Kilimnik is working for a political party the OB. Who was trying to distance themselves from Russia. 

low and behold though it's an email from pyatt that's they decided to use to say that Kilimnik was wrong and that the OB was. Wonder where that separate information came from? Why the redaction? Probably just some of the hundreds of misleading reports Steele was providing the state dept on the activity of Russia in ukraine

8/20/20 9:41 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

No but you have denials from patten when the senate makes sure to tell him they know best. 

PSL already told you that the 11 pages are almost entirely redacted. 

You knew that though. 

Just curious, is it possible for me to look up anything you have ever posted here and not find its narrative also published on RT, Sputnik, etc?

Edited: 8/20/20 9:42 AM
2/4/09

Here's probably some of the more damning stuff. He referred someone to an unknown Russian entity to write a report for supporting the annexation.

it says Kilimnik was fired for leaking information to Russians but the source of that information had a grudge against Manafort. Check the sourcing

Edited: 8/20/20 9:41 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

You knew that though. 

Just curious, is it possible for me to look up anything you have ever posted here and not find its narrative also published on RT, Sputnik, etc?

Haha now that I'm asking you to put up or shut up you back down. 

just another instance of you making claims without supporting it. You can return to calling me a liar

8/20/20 10:03 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

You knew that though. 

Haha now that I'm asking you to put up or shut up you back down. 

just another instance of you making claims without supporting it. You can return to calling me a liar

Sure. Let's start with this post. What claim did I make and not support?

At this point you lie in every post that isn't just copy-pasted pro-russian spam. 

8/25/20 11:02 AM
2/4/09

Broidy cooperating?

8/25/20 11:04 AM
11/18/15

lol pumpkin spice Rachael Maddow Lazarus still going at it.

9/21/20 11:19 PM
1/25/04

Edited: 29 days ago
1/25/04

29 days ago
1/25/04

29 days ago
1/25/04

“[J]esus,” an agent wrote back. “[T]rump was right. [S]till not put together….why do we do this to ourselves. [W]hat is wrong with these people[?]?

29 days ago
1/2/15

So crazy larry is PSL? Is this confirmed? 

29 days ago
1/25/04

29 days ago
1/25/04

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/fbi-agent-never-was-evidence-russia-collusion-mueller

FBI agent: Never was evidence of Russia collusion but Mueller team had 'get Trump' goal

29 days ago
1/25/04

Reopen Alcatraz!

29 days ago
2/4/09

Glad this thread is here for larry to go through and see my thoughts going back to the beginning of this. 

29 days ago
5/30/05

Pretty funny to read the mental breakdown of a bunch of complete losers that nobody respects. 

29 days ago
2/4/09

I mean it's so crazy that it's hilarious!!!

she wasn't a puppet per say but they have been colluding and Putin threw a wrench in their plans when he started arresting the thieves in Russia--!!

29 days ago
1/12/07

the shill.