10 days ago
6/27/02

at 19:10 

10 days ago
1/1/01

SpunQ

10 days ago
6/7/12

Look out for more confirmation. It's time. Nothing for 2 years.... jesus christ 

Edited: 10 days ago
1/12/07

Dude the numbers on my twatter are into the millions. People want content .

10 days ago
2/4/09
SpunQ -

Dude the numbers on my twatter are into the millions. People want content 

If I can get you retweeted from some folks I think I can also help you get your numbers up. 

Fuck I should start to use my twitter and develop a following

1/12/07
NoNeed4aScreenName -
SpunQ -

If I can get you retweeted from some folks I think I can also help you get your numbers up. 

You do good corruption shit, any tidbits you want shared inbox me , if you join twatter msg me there too if you like. I can tag you. I know you're a good one.

Here is the direct tweet. I've had to retract the one Q proof as it was posted prior by Dan (marine one) otherwise the other 30 or so images are all good to go.

Flynn's lawyer, Sidney ... She's now sharing Q content too.

10 days ago
2/4/09
SpunQ -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
SpunQ -

You do good corruption shit, any tidbits you want shared inbox me , if you join twatter msg me there too if you like. I can tag you. I know you're a good one.

Here is the direct tweet. I've had to retract the one Q proof as it was posted prior by Dan (marine one) otherwise the other 30 or so images are all good to go.

There are people out there with 100K plus followers out there already focusing on corruption and going through all the legal files. 

I have 3 followers. I'm not gonna bother. But if you can get one of those guys to retweet you you could reach a whole new audience and probably gain a few thousand followers in a snap

10 days ago
8/19/12

Can someone explain all this stuff for me? Is Trump part of this movement? 

10 days ago
12/27/06

You have a lot of reading to catch up on.

10 days ago
1/18/12

Passive Jay should beg you for an interview TBH

10 days ago
5/26/14

I been tellin u guys SpunQ is cool to have around. Even if you don't get into that shit, he has some interesting info. 

Of course some is bs, u can't get it all correct when shuffling info from the outside looking in. 

10 days ago
1/12/07
0hi0direct -

I been tellin u guys SpunQ is cool to have around. Even if you don't get into that shit, he has some interesting info. 

Of course some is bs, u can't get it all correct when shuffling info from the outside looking in. 

Bingo.

I try my best and admit when wrong. I tend to stick to a specific area. You won't find me posting reptilians. Mainly just the Trump / Wikileaks aftermath and corruption.

10 days ago
1/12/07
NoNeed4aScreenName -
SpunQ -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
SpunQ -

There are people out there with 100K plus followers out there already focusing on corruption and going through all the legal files. 

I have 3 followers. I'm not gonna bother. But if you can get one of those guys to retweet you you could reach a whole new audience and probably gain a few thousand followers in a snap

They tend to avoid conspiracies.

10 days ago
4/22/03
Forrest Spliffn -

Passive Jay should beg you for an interview TBH

+1

10 days ago
5/15/07

4chan is a rock solid info source!

10 days ago
2/4/09

If you can get on @musescry radar you could get retweeted. 

Hes big in the q anon and actually tweets with some people that I am guessing are actual officials. 

Hes the closest thing to a q supporter i see get retweeted by some of the 100k guys

1/12/07
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Hes big in the q anon and actually tweets with some people that I am guessing are actual officials. 

Hes the closest thing to a q supporter i see get retweeted by some of the 100k guys

I've had RTS off much larger accounts and obviously being directly linked by Q himself is cool. I'll check that account out though for you.

Cheers.

Edit : this account I can see is rather small?

10 days ago
2/4/09
SpunQ -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I've had RTS off much larger accounts and obviously being directly linked by Q himself is cool. I'll check that account out though for you.

Cheers.

Hes small but he gets retweets from the bigger ones. 

10 days ago
1/12/07
NoNeed4aScreenName -
SpunQ -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Cheers.

Ah I get you now.

10 days ago
2/4/09
SpunQ -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
SpunQ -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Cheers.

Ah I get you now.

Yeah you said the other guys dont retweet conspiracies. This guy will retweet your stuff and hes pretty tight with the bigger accounts. He has had to reinstate a variety of accounts. 

Best way to get in with those folks is to join there conversations. When these guys get a long discussion going in threads you would be amazed what you come across. 

10 days ago
2/4/09

Fuck it. I'll see of I can get in their circle. I need a change of scenery for a bit. 

I'll tweet ya later on. I dont have anything on my twitter. Ill get it ramped up a bit first. 

10 days ago
2/4/09

Havent heard you speaking about this

10 days ago
6/27/09
SpunQ -
0hi0direct -

Bingo.

I try my best and admit when wrong. I tend to stick to a specific area. You won't find me posting reptilians. Mainly just the Trump / Wikileaks aftermath and corruption.

LOLOL

10 days ago
1/12/07
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Fuck it. I'll see of I can get in their circle. I need a change of scenery for a bit. 

I'll tweet ya later on. I dont have anything on my twitter. Ill get it ramped up a bit first. 

Inbox me , I'll respect your privacy.