OtherGround Forums Started crying tonight. I miss my foster kids

7 days ago
9/4/17

They mean the world to me. Every once in a while I just think about them and hope they are doing OK 

7 days ago
9/4/17

What a faggit ass thread 

7 days ago
1/20/08

I think every parent does this at some point. 

7 days ago
1/13/11

This just goes to show what a good man you are Bill, it’s why we get along so well. I tip my beer to you sir, it takes a good man with a huge heart to open their lives and homes to a foster child. Just know that you gave them the love they so desperately needed and helped guide them on their way. 

I’d hug you right now if you were here fella. I don’t hide the feels with my friends. 

7 days ago
3/25/19

My last gf was a foster mom. Her and I didn't make it unfortunately, but I still think of those kids. They had been through so much and had seen so much at such a young age. I don't talk to her anymore but I damn sure hope the kids are still with her instead of back with their garbage mom. 

Hope you're ok op. I understand the thoughts involved in this. You're in my thoughts .

7 days ago
9/4/17
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

This just goes to show what a good man you are Bill, it’s why we get along so well. I tip my beer to you sir, it takes a good man with a huge heart to open their lives and homes to a foster child. Just know that you gave them the love they so desperately needed and helped guide them on their way. 

I’d hug you right now if you were here fella. I don’t hide the feels with my friends. 

Cheers brother. It's just one of moments. 

7 days ago
9/4/17

I'm OK was just looking at at some old pics and they brought up some emotions 

7 days ago
12/22/10

I'm sorry you're without them, Sir. 

I hope they're doing well. 

7 days ago
5/23/07
Well said Sak...you're a good man Frank
7 days ago
12/17/06

I never realized you fostered kids. Good on you man. I'm sure you made a hugely positive difference in their lives.

7 days ago
1/1/01

How long did you have them?

7 days ago
1/1/01

Much respect. 

7 days ago
3/20/12

your a good man bro

7 days ago
4/17/17
My uncle fostered a little boy and ended up adopting him. He had two girls of his own who were high school aged.

You are a good man. You gave pieces of yourself to children with nothing.
7 days ago
1/11/06

I’ll give a big man hug to Muncy. It takes a special person to care for foster children. Those kids have had a lot of trauma and it takes really good people to care for them.

7 days ago
1/1/01
William H Muncy -

They mean the world to me. Every once in a while I just think about them and hope they are doing OK 

I'm sure they think of you too. Appreciate the time you spent with them. Love to you buddy.

7 days ago
12/15/11

Your Awesome!

7 days ago
12/23/08
William H Muncy - 

What a faggit ass thread 

Dude, don't say that. 

Nothing wrong with missing kids that you helped and formed a bond with.

You're a faggot for completely different reasons.

7 days ago
7/16/17
Hocky -
William H Muncy - 

What a faggit ass thread 

Dude, don't say that. 

Complete douchebag.

7 days ago
7/16/17

I just found out Friday that I can start the adoption process for my foster daughter in 30 days.  One of the best days of my life.

7 days ago
5/29/18

Somebody really downvoted the OP? Jesus.

You sound like an exceptional man Muncy.

Wild ass childhood and all lol, and you turned into a stand up dude.

7 days ago
11/19/05

I didn't know you fostered kids.  Damn man.  Can you not try to adopt them?   +1

7 days ago
12/26/05

I hope they are doing good too.

7 days ago
4/22/07
Hocky -
William H Muncy - 

What a faggit ass thread 

Dude, don't say that. 

But he is OUR fag

7 days ago
8/12/16
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Who is the broken loser who voted this down?