OtherGround Forums State Your Unpopular Opinions Here

10 days ago
1/1/01

Grown men arguing about Harry Potter is disturbing

10 days ago
5/22/12

Mint is only a nice flavour when brushing teeth.

10 days ago
8/10/16

You. Cannot. Change. Your. Gender. 

10 days ago
11/28/03
PreachinJosh - 

You. Cannot. Change. Your. Gender. 

thats a fact

9 days ago
3/17/14
Jibbersbitch -

Mint is only a nice flavour when brushing teeth.

True. Good I hate mint everything.

Well I'll add that mint gum can be nice depending on the gum.

9 days ago
11/17/10

Bourbon lovers are the same type of person as craft beer snobs

Neckbeards

9 days ago
1/12/05

Mike Tyson lied about his age to get out of adult prison. He's 3-5 years older than he claims. The 20-year-old kid who won the HW title was a prime 25-year-old athlete. His loss to Douglas came when he was really around 30 and makes sense for the kind of fighter he was. 

9 days ago
7/1/15

Daniel Craig is the best James Bond 

9 days ago
12/14/15

Jews and gypsies suffered more in the years between 1940-1944 than blacks ever have or will. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

400 years of slavery disagrees with you there...

9 days ago
2/5/06
Bobby Lupo - 

Mike Tyson lied about his age to get out of adult prison. He's 3-5 years older than he claims. The 20-year-old kid who won the HW title was a prime 25-year-old athlete. His loss to Douglas came when he was really around 30 and makes sense for the kind of fighter he was. 

Is that how it works?

"How old are you?"

"15"

"Ok, we believe you, off to Juvy you go"
Edited: 9 days ago
1/12/05

This is Mike Tyson at age 13. The whole D'Amato/Rooney/Atlas crew knew it was a con and they went along with it. 

9 days ago
7/1/15
Stronghold -

And you sound like a joy to be around I’m sure everyone at parties love you

I guess my next unpopular opinion is it’s ok to be a grown man and still live fiction and discuss it 

8 days ago
3/17/14
Bobby Lupo -

This is Mike Tyson at age 13. The whole D'Amato/Rooney/Atlas crew knew it was a con and they went along with it. 

How good were hospital records back then? It maybe due to ignorance on my part but America is not a developing country where records are lost like Cuba.

How could Tyson fake his age for so long?

8 days ago
2/24/11
Stronghold -

I know, right?!! Especially when it's crystal clear that Gandalf would fuck up Dumbledore. Fucking nerds!

8 days ago
1/12/05

Howard Stern was never that great of an interviewer. 

Edited: 8 days ago
10/15/13
Bobby Lupo -

His fluff conversation he had with Hilldog yesterday was as cringewrothy as it gets. 

8 days ago
7/1/15
Bobby Lupo -

Is he the one that pissed off jerry Seinfeld 

8 days ago
5/31/16
Al Cappucino -
Bobby Lupo -

His fluff conversation he had with Hilldog yesterday was as cringewrothy as it gets. 

Did he ask her if she likes anal or Black guys?

8 days ago
2/5/06
BruteDion - 
Bobby Lupo -

How good were hospital records back then? It maybe due to ignorance on my part but America is not a developing country where records are lost like Cuba.

He's just making shit up in his head.

Tyson has a birth certificate, he was born June 30, 1966. He was arrested 30 something times by the age of 13. He was sent to a juvy boys home when a guy saw him and brought him to Cus.
7 days ago
1/12/05
CaptainWoody - 
BruteDion - 
Bobby Lupo -

Tyson has a birth certificate, he was born June 30, 1966. He was arrested 30 something times by the age of 13. He was sent to a juvy boys home when a guy saw him and brought him to Cus.

You believe in 12-year-old kids throwing around 225 for 10 reps on the bench press the first time they ever tried? I don't, Kevin Rooney doesn't and Teddy Atlas doesn't. 

Where does the name Tyson come from? On what's purported to be Iron Mike's birth certificate from 1966, his father is listed as some guy named "Purcell Tyson" from Jamaica. Mike's father was a man named Jimmy Kirkpatrick. Kirkpatrick was with Mike's mother since 1959. He was Mike's father, not this mystery man Jamaican dude named Tyson. What's the story with that birth certificate? Who did it belong to? 

Mike Tyson was like that kid in the movie Oprhan, a grown person pretending to be a child. 

7 days ago
11/11/11
Vegito Blue -
Bobby Lupo -

7 days ago
7/1/15
TheBearStare -
Vegito Blue -
Bobby Lupo -

Ahh yes there it is. Larry King 

7 days ago
2/5/06
Bobby Lupo - 
CaptainWoody - 
BruteDion - 
Bobby Lupo -

You believe in 12-year-old kids throwing around 225 for 10 reps on the bench press the first time they ever tried? I don't, Kevin Rooney doesn't and Teddy Atlas doesn't. 

Where does the name Tyson come from? On what's purported to be Iron Mike's birth certificate from 1966, his father is listed as some guy named "Purcell Tyson" from Jamaica. Mike's father was a man named Jimmy Kirkpatrick. Kirkpatrick was with Mike's mother since 1959. He was Mike's father, not this mystery man Jamaican dude named Tyson. What's the story with that birth certificate? Who did it belong to? 

Mike Tyson was like that kid in the movie Oprhan, a grown person pretending to be a child. 

I believe in outliers and exceptions.

Purcell wasn't a "mystery man", he was a cab driver. The truth is, his father could be anyone, the truth is, his mother probably didn't know exactly who the father was. She wasn't the purest of women you know, Kirkpatrick was a street guy, a pimp and those two are more than likely not the only dicks she was with.

Back then the woman could just say who the father was, she probably picked the cab driver rather than any of the other riff raff she was with. She couldn't forge a legal birth certificate on record. It's not like she was some high profile lady with connections and money....she was a dirt poor drug user whore. That also begs the question of why? Why would she want or need to do that? It also wasn't Cus and the crew since Mike was in the court system and they knew his age from his records well before he ever met Cus.

The theory just doesn't make any sense at all if you give it the tiniest bit of thought.

I know a guy that was friends and played with Dave Winfield as a kid, he said it was like a man playing with kids, like someones dad was playing ball with us at the park. He was 6'6" as a senior in HS.....there are outliers in life.
7 days ago
2/8/11

I'm English and I think that President Trump is the best president America has had since Lincoln. 

Why? Because he's NOT a career politician. He is a businesssman and he gets things done.