OtherGround Forums Stefan Molyneux Banned from YouTube

15 days ago
1/1/01
For "white supremacy" and "hate speech."

This planet is fucking doomed.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/29/21307303/youtube-bans-molyneux-duke-richard-spencer-conduct-hate-speech
15 days ago
4/22/07

He is pretty tame honestly. 

Huge pussies

15 days ago
3/21/12
I'm more upset they banned Richard Spencer. He's the only interesting one on the alt-right even if I don't agree with his views
15 days ago
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - For "white supremacy" and "hate speech."

This planet is fucking doomed.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/29/21307303/youtube-bans-molyneux-duke-richard-spencer-conduct-hate-speech

It was only a matter of time. Will be interesting to see if they regret it after Joe Rogan becomes a Sticher exclusive and others start following him over there 

15 days ago
7/18/11

15 days ago
3/16/06
TzTinkle - I'm more upset they banned Richard Spencer. He's the only interesting one on the alt-right even if I don't agree with his views

I'm surprised they banned him. He's the alt-right whipping boy / Fed informant favorite of left-wing media. He's a useful idiot, for sure. 

15 days ago
10/3/16

Trump's Twitch stream got suspended too

Yes, Trump has a Twitch and it was suspended for re-airing his 2015 speech when he announced he was running for Presidents and put the CAL on Mexico (now considered hate speech, so it was removed)

15 days ago
3/23/06

And nobody wants to create a platform for the conservatives.  All that Trump money and he’s using leftists platforms, inspiring billions to do the same.

15 days ago
9/9/14

Only surprised it took this long.

Huge problem is that Google and Youtube are the best search engine and video site on the internet, so I doubt i'll be venturing to other sites to view creators that get banned. 

15 days ago
1/1/01
knockoutfighter - 

And nobody wants to create a platform for the conservatives.  All that Trump money and he’s using leftists platforms, inspiring billions to do the same.

It's not that easy to just create and sustain another platform.  Until recently, Google has been losing hundreds of millions of dollars per year by keeping Youtube going.  How many companies can afford to do that?  Maybe Apple and Amazon but that's about it.  And I don't see either of those two companies starting up a conservative platform.

15 days ago
10/3/16
TheHound -

Huge problem is that Google and Youtube are the best search engine and video site on the internet, so I doubt i'll be venturing to other sites to view creators that get banned. 

DuckDuckGo is a good search engine, apparently.

15 days ago
1/1/01

If he's hanging around a radioactive person like Richard Spencer I don't really care.

15 days ago
4/12/04
SickEye -

the thumbnail lol... the look on his face... it is like his life savings has gone up in smoke

15 days ago
5/5/12
MarcusAurelioFan -
TheHound -

DuckDuckGo is a good search engine, apparently.

Everyone should be using DuckDuckGo. You can easily find stuff there that Google goes out of it's way to hide.

15 days ago
5/30/09
TzTinkle - I'm more upset they banned Richard Spencer. He's the only interesting one on the alt-right even if I don't agree with his views

Alt-right? that's a straight up neo nazi, but what's the difference at this point

15 days ago
3/16/11
darkness66 -

Alt-right? that's a straight up neo nazi, but what's the difference at this point

If you don’t agree with him, what do you find interesting? (I know that sounds like a loaded question, but I promise it’s not. Genuine question).

15 days ago
3/16/11

Fuck, quoted wrong post ^^^, was for TZ. 

15 days ago
3/1/10

He is a known CULT LEADER

15 days ago
3/17/03
VTCO - 

He is a known CULT LEADER

Help! I'm in an internet cult and I can't turn off my computer!

LOL what a fucking joke.
The smears against Molyneux are unbelievable.

Anyone who listens to his content knows his shows are 75% about the non-aggression principal and peaceful parenting - yet his Wiki says he's a Nazi white supremacist cult leader.

People - you need to do your own fucking research. You're constantly being lied to.

We're entering a period of subversion tactics of which the world has never seen before. Buckle up.
15 days ago
2/28/12
I can't stand the dude, but it bothers me when Youtube basically says fuck you to entire 1 million person strong community just like that.
15 days ago
9/27/15

15 days ago
9/27/15

15 days ago
1/1/01

Next on the chopping block:  Ben Shapiro.  Count on it.

15 days ago
11/19/05

Donated. 

15 days ago
3/17/03
Kona Silat - 
SickEye -

the thumbnail lol... the look on his face... it is like his life savings has gone up in smoke

Leftists aren't even trying to pretend to be compassionate anymore.
They'd love nothing more than to see their enemies burned before them, not considering the person's family, employees, etc.

This election will be an all out war.