OtherGround Forums Stephen King went full retard...

6 days ago
10/30/19
The greatest fiction writer of the 70's and 80's has dun gon' full 'tard. WTF is this shite? I mean he has been tarded since being run over, but da fuk?

A "sequel" or "prequel" to "The Shining" because I watched around five seconds before turning it off in disgust.

Homo warning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msJTFvhkU4

Dis da OG
6 days ago
11/9/17
No thanks! Fuck him!
6 days ago
10/15/13

Yeah....thats a hard pass for me to go to the movies for that. Im a huge fan of The Shining (both book and movie) and will wait till i can watch this at home comfortably. 

6 days ago
10/3/16

It was a book first but you probably didn't know that.

6 days ago
1/1/01

The book was great and I'm looking forward to the movie.

You obviously never read the book "The Shining". Because Danny was the focus of the book, not Jack.

6 days ago
10/30/19
I read the book around 25 years ago you faggot. Dis shite is gay for pay. OG...
6 days ago
5/14/08
Homelander - I read the book around 25 years ago you faggot. Dis shite is gay for pay. OG...

Ok Boomer

6 days ago
10/30/19
Submissable - 
Homelander - I read the book around 25 years ago you faggot. Dis shite is gay for pay. OG...

Ok Boomer

I don't even know how to take that attempted insult.

F#ck you and your mother. Wild each it. I p!ss on your grave.

Just having fun at work. You wouldn't know what that's like since you a homeless, ghetto troll. Peace out.
6 days ago
1/1/01
Homelander - 
Submissable - 

Ok Boomer

Just having fun at work. You wouldn't know what that's like since you a homeless, ghetto troll. Peace out.

You may want to review your spelling and posts on other threads before calling someone else a ghetto troll.

6 days ago
8/31/10
Submissable -

Ok Boomer

Lol!

6 days ago
10/30/19
PatK - 
Homelander - 
Submissable - 

Ok Boomer

You may want to review your spelling and posts on other threads before calling someone else a ghetto troll.

Listen, after reading aloud Paddy, my spelling is as intended. Jesus tap-dancing Christo...are you that obtuse? Huh fockface? Dis da OG! OG...
6 days ago
3/20/15
sgotwalks - 
Submissable -

Ok Boomer

Lol!

Even if he read it at 25 years old, he's still Gen X....just sayin....

6 days ago
1/1/01

Film wasn't great..  Some decent performances and the bad guys were interesting but it lacked the style of the original and it felt very formulaic  

6 days ago
10/15/13

"Dis da OG"

Goddamn this place has gone to absolute hell

6 days ago
1/1/01
Homelander - 
PatK - 
Homelander - 
Submissable - 

Ok Boomer

Listen, after reading aloud Paddy, my spelling is as intended. Jesus tap-dancing Christo...are you that obtuse? Huh fockface? Dis da OG! OG...

You could have the lamest gimmick going since Homeslice

6 days ago
11/1/19
Al Cappucino -

"Dis da OG"

Lol

6 days ago
10/30/19
RhinoHog - 
sgotwalks - 
Submissable -

Ok Boomer

Lol!

Gen Y faggot. Because my IQ is better than a chimp, I was able to read novels before adulthood.

The OG is full of pussies these days. Obviously, I'm joking around. King is the greatest fiction writer ever, but he has written past his expiration date.
Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

Oh, you're a Gen Y faggot alright

6 days ago
11/1/19

I've read quite a few of his books. Some great, some meh. That said, I don't share his opinion on anything.

6 days ago
10/30/19
Al Cappucino - 

"Dis da OG"

Yes, it has gueedow.

Largely in part to people like you. You are so ignorant that you don't get sarcasm anymore and react to anything while hurting the cause. Faggon.
6 days ago
5/14/08
Homelander - 
RhinoHog - 
sgotwalks - 
Submissable -

Ok Boomer

Lol!

Gen Y faggot. Because my IQ is better than a chimp, I was able to read novels before adulthood.

The OG is full of pussies these days. Obviously, I'm joking around. King is the greatest fiction writer ever, but he has written past his expiration date.

Ok Millenial

6 days ago
10/30/19
PatK - 
Homelander - 
PatK - 
Homelander - 
Submissable - 

Ok Boomer

You could have the lamest gimmick going since Homeslice

Homeslice is permitted to have 5+ accounts. F#ck that guy.

https://youtu.be/AxrWwVtr2iw

I'm here from Mitch & Murray.
6 days ago
10/15/13
Homelander -
Al Cappucino - 

"Dis da OG"

Yes, it has gueedow.

Largely in part to people like you. You are so ignorant that you don't get sarcasm anymore and react to anything while hurting the cause. Faggon.

Sarcasm? Thats your response? Then some poorly worded ethnic slurs??

Image result for am i gonna have to choke a bitch gif

6 days ago
10/30/19
Ethnic slurs? I don't think so.
6 days ago
11/30/07

I enjoyed dr sleep. The main villain chick was hot as fuck.