OtherGround Forums Steve King wonders where we'd be w/o rape & incest

10 days ago
1/1/01

https://amp.desmoinesregister.com/amp/2007230001?__twitter_impression=true

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled those people out that were products of rape and incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at in Urbandale, Iowa.

"Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages taken place and whatever happened to culture after society? I know I can't certify that I'm not a part of a product of that."

The Kiron Republican was discussing his defense of not allowing exceptions for rape and incest in the anti-abortion legislation he tried to pass in Congress. Republican leadership had prevented bills he sponsored on banning abortions from advancing through the House, despite GOP support for the measures, King said.

10 days ago
2/5/05

What a weird way to make a point. 

10 days ago
11/23/11

#MAGA

10 days ago
1/1/01
Hikikomori - 

#MAGA

LMAO.

End of thread.

Edited: 10 days ago
4/6/09

Guy is a fucking idiot 

10 days ago
1/1/01
OP always struck me as the product of incest.
10 days ago
12/17/06

That dude has been out of his tree for as long as I remember. Someone get grandpa is haldol.

9 days ago
7/15/00

While I get King's point , I firmily belive that it should be completely up to Mother to have child or not.

9 days ago
1/1/01

What a tasteful thread.

9 days ago
1/1/01
cheech -

https://amp.desmoinesregister.com/amp/2007230001?__twitter_impression=true

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled those people out that were products of rape and incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at in Urbandale, Iowa.

"Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages taken place and whatever happened to culture after society? I know I can't certify that I'm not a part of a product of that."

The Kiron Republican was discussing his defense of not allowing exceptions for rape and incest in the anti-abortion legislation he tried to pass in Congress. Republican leadership had prevented bills he sponsored on banning abortions from advancing through the House, despite GOP support for the measures, King said.

probably the world would be 90% east asian.