OtherGround Forums Stop blaming all Muslims

4/21/19 6:08 PM
9/12/05

And start putting the blame where it belongs, which is on the left.  Leftists are the ones who have adopted Islam under their umbrella of the oppressed, and manufactured the lies and propaganda being peddled by their minions in pop culture and cable news.  

“Only a tiny percentage of Muslims have radical beliefs.”

”Islam is the religion of peace.”

“people  who commit these acts are not Muslims.  Muslims are your neighbors.”

and so on and so forth...

it’s no longer appropriate to blame Islam anymore.  Nothing will ever change their beliefs. Their commitment to their ideology is stronger than anything the average westerner could understand. The blame must be placed on the most extreme ideology/religion taking over the west, which is leftism.  Leftists have destroyed anything that was once cool about being liberal, and replaced it with pure insanity.  These people should be confronted everywhere you see them, and their ideas should be ridiculed publicly, and often.  When you challenge their beliefs with facts, they crumble every time.  

Enjoy the facts acts in the video with the king of killing feelings!  

4/21/19 6:16 PM
8/20/05

What is a "tiny" percentage, and what is "radical"? 

4/21/19 6:17 PM
9/12/05

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, an author and activist who was raised a devout Muslim, describes the human rights crisis of our time, asks why feminists in the West don't seem to care, and explains why immigration to the West from the Middle East means this issue matters more than ever.

4/21/19 6:18 PM
3/26/13

I never understood the marriage between the left and islam, when islam is diametrically opposed to many of their beliefs.  Like when I see liberal muslim women in western countries debating conservatives.  In the countries of their parents, they'd be beaten for debating a man.  Possibly raped/killed.

4/21/19 6:23 PM
5/10/08

An oldie but goodie:

4/21/19 6:25 PM
9/12/05
darren23372 -

What is a "tiny" percentage, and what is "radical"? 

I think she answered a similar question quite well.  I would add that you don’t have to be actively engaged in jihad to be a radical though.  Promoting sharia law is radical too.  

4/21/19 6:29 PM
9/12/05
nek -

I never understood the marriage between the left and islam, when islam is diametrically opposed to many of their beliefs.  Like when I see liberal muslim women in western countries debating conservatives.  In the countries of their parents, they'd be beaten for debating a man.  Possibly raped/killed.

4/21/19 6:31 PM
3/1/10

Allahu

4/21/19 7:03 PM
9/12/05
19 - 

How does supporting the first amendment fit into all of this?

I’m not done abusing you on the other thread. Don’t hide over here and ramble on about nonsense.
4/21/19 7:12 PM
8/31/18

Oh cool the first draft of ops manifesto is out!

4/21/19 7:14 PM
9/12/05
19 - 
factseatfeelings -
19 - 

How does supporting the first amendment fit into all of this?

I’m not done abusing you on the other thread. Don’t hide over here and ramble on about nonsense.

Nice dong tuck, troll girl. 

You cunts can’t even shit talk with any originality.

Your shit is do weak I want to rewrite it and diss myself just so I have something interesting to read.

4/21/19 7:17 PM
9/12/05
19 - 
CobraKaiRep -

Lol.

“Teacher, he’s not obeying your commandments. Give him a pink slip.”

When will people like you learn to think for yourselves instead of being such obedient simpletons?
4/21/19 7:49 PM
10/22/18

Our gift of the 1st amendment ends when your religion does not support freedom of any kind.

You'all know this isn't going to end well. And especially for muslims around the world. A second Reconquista is coming!

4/21/19 7:57 PM
3/23/12
19 -
factseatfeelings -
19 - 
CobraKaiRep -

Lol.

“Teacher, he’s not obeying your commandments. Give him a pink slip.”

When will people like you learn to think for yourselves instead of being such obedient simpletons?

Stop being such a god fearing cockfaggot and answer my question; How does your manifesto relate to the 1st Amendment?

Have you honestly not embarrased yourself enough on this forum?

4/21/19 8:01 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul - 

An oldie but goodie:

That one is the best...I never seem to be able to find it when I look for it, thanks
4/21/19 8:14 PM
8/7/12

To say that muslims are our neighbors does not do shit to quell the feelings that the religion brings as a whole. If your religion is so high and mighty then how come we dont see more muslims condemning all the wrongs that other "radical" muslims are performing not only in the middle east but anywhere you see a hotbed of Islamic faith taking place? You dont and you wont because that would be going against your faith. Your not going to get away from the  strangle hold on how people perceive that religion because 9/10 those perceptions are not wrong. When was the last time you saw Catholics or Christian's drag a woman down the street to be hanged? When was the last time you saw a Jewish man force his wife to hide her face and then rape her if she doesnt listen? Your ideologies are stuck in the 10th century and they just dont jive with other religions. Now if you want to move next door to me, come hangout at a pig roast, maybe allow your wife to show her face and wear a one piece while she is swimming in my pool then we can sit down and talk. If not you dont have a place at my table. I dont want to hear about your God this or your God that or how much better your religion is then someone elses. I would not in a million years move to the middle east and start with the religious hypocrisy when I'm surrounded by millions of people who would rather see my head detached from my body then to sit down and have a peaceful talk with each other. Some how you dont feel you should assimilate to what ever your surroundings are. What did you expect was going to happen when you move to the bronx or any other place that isnt a third world shit hole? In fact if you had it so good where you were then you should have just stayed there. You didnt though. You entrenched yourselves in cities and towns that because those same people who practice your same religion and have performed atrocities in their normal every day lives, THEY DONT WANT YOU THERE. That religion has a deserved bad rap and that's not going to change until your people start condemning those people in your religion who have performed those atrocities and start going after your own. Why should my kids have to learn about your religious faith because a few hundred of you planted your asses in our community? Did you ever think that maybe the problem is you and not the rest of civilized mankind? 

4/21/19 8:29 PM
8/31/15

I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists but I am saying all terrorists are Muslim

4/21/19 8:34 PM
3/2/11

4/21/19 8:37 PM
6/4/02
baj54 -

To say that muslims are our neighbors does not do shit to quell the feelings that the religion brings as a whole. If your religion is so high and mighty then how come we dont see more muslims condemning all the wrongs that other "radical" muslims are performing not only in the middle east but anywhere you see a hotbed of Islamic faith taking place? You dont and you wont because that would be going against your faith. Your not going to get away from the  strangle hold on how people perceive that religion because 9/10 those perceptions are not wrong. When was the last time you saw Catholics or Christian's drag a woman down the street to be hanged? When was the last time you saw a Jewish man force his wife to hide her face and then rape her if she doesnt listen? Your ideologies are stuck in the 10th century and they just dont jive with other religions. Now if you want to move next door to me, come hangout at a pig roast, maybe allow your wife to show her face and wear a one piece while she is swimming in my pool then we can sit down and talk. If not you dont have a place at my table. I dont want to hear about your God this or your God that or how much better your religion is then someone elses. I would not in a million years move to the middle east and start with the religious hypocrisy when I'm surrounded by millions of people who would rather see my head detached from my body then to sit down and have a peaceful talk with each other. Some how you dont feel you should assimilate to what ever your surroundings are. What did you expect was going to happen when you move to the bronx or any other place that isnt a third world shit hole? In fact if you had it so good where you were then you should have just stayed there. You didnt though. You entrenched yourselves in cities and towns that because those same people who practice your same religion and have performed atrocities in their normal every day lives, THEY DONT WANT YOU THERE. That religion has a deserved bad rap and that's not going to change until your people start condemning those people in your religion who have performed those atrocities and start going after your own. Why should my kids have to learn about your religious faith because a few hundred of you planted your asses in our community? Did you ever think that maybe the problem is you and not the rest of civilized mankind? 

More like 9/11 of the perceptions are wrong.

4/21/19 8:39 PM
1/1/01
nek - 

Muslims are higher on the Progressive Stack than women.

Partly because they're classified as 'brown' by Social Justice extremists, which means that any criticism of Islam is 'racism'.
4/21/19 8:45 PM
4/2/08
factseatfeelings - 

And start putting the blame where it belongs, which is on the left.  Leftists are the ones who have adopted Islam under their umbrella of the oppressed, and manufactured the lies and propaganda being peddled by their minions in pop culture and cable news.  

it’s no longer appropriate to blame Islam anymore.  Nothing will ever change their beliefs. Their commitment to their ideology is stronger than anything the average westerner could understand. The blame must be placed on the most extreme ideology/religion taking over the west, which is leftism.  Leftists have destroyed anything that was once cool about being liberal, and replaced it with pure insanity.  These people should be confronted everywhere you see them, and their ideas should be ridiculed publicly, and often.  When you challenge their beliefs with facts, they crumble every time.  

I like Ben Shapiro's view on economic and social issues.....this video breakdown is bullshit. His muslim hating Jewness is really showing in this clip. What he defines as "radical" is basically an opinion held by certain people rather than actual actions?? How many Christian Americans supported invading Iraq? We going to paint christians as warmongers now? 

4/21/19 8:47 PM
8/15/07
GSpenn fan - 
factseatfeelings - 

I like Ben Shapiro's view on economic and social issues.....this video breakdown is bullshit. His muslim hating Jewness is really showing in this clip. What he defines as "radical" is basically an opinion held by certain people rather than actual actions?? How many Christian Americans supported invading Iraq? We going to paint christians as warmongers now? 

There was nothing immoral or wrong about invading Iraq.
4/21/19 8:49 PM
4/2/08
Soul Gravy - 
GSpenn fan - 
factseatfeelings - 

There was nothing immoral or wrong about invading Iraq.

Tell that to the many thousand of dead Iraqi cirtizens that would still be alive if not for a invasion from another country against a country that served zero threat to the US. 

4/21/19 8:57 PM
9/6/17

Ttt

4/21/19 9:19 PM
8/31/18
Squatdog -
nek - 

Muslims are higher on the Progressive Stack than women.

Partly because they're classified as 'brown' by Social Justice extremists, which means that any criticism of Islam is 'racism'.

Has anyone on the history of this website made this argument before? Meanwhile let's just casually call for genocide of a millions.