9/14/20 5:35 PM
1/9/02

"struggle sessions"

9/14/20 6:29 PM
12/2/05
madmartigan - 
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 
Jed - I have no words to express how fucked up the left wing idiots have become. I am not optimistic about the future of our country.

Yeah there's not a lot to be optimistic about. as our far right wing president just mused it should be illegal to burn the flag. That's right, the conservative standard bearer just shit on the constitutional decree of free speech

That was fucking retarded when he said that a few months ago. Any thoughts on this story?

Yea. I see authoritianism rising on both sides, and hope the center can hold. Fuck the ends of the horseshoe, they'll be the death of the american experiment if too many buy into the ends justifying the means 

Cool, agree. I get these stories from a first amendment conlaw scholar's blog and these types of stories seem to be getting more and more frequent especially on college campuses. Did you see the one about the professor who used a Mandarin word?

9/14/20 6:35 PM
1/9/02
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 
Jed - I have no words to express how fucked up the left wing idiots have become. I am not optimistic about the future of our country.

Yeah there's not a lot to be optimistic about. as our far right wing president just mused it should be illegal to burn the flag. That's right, the conservative standard bearer just shit on the constitutional decree of free speech

That was fucking retarded when he said that a few months ago. Any thoughts on this story?

Yea. I see authoritianism rising on both sides, and hope the center can hold. Fuck the ends of the horseshoe, they'll be the death of the american experiment if too many buy into the ends justifying the means 

Cool, agree. I get these stories from a first amendment conlaw scholar's blog and these types of stories seem to be getting more and more frequent especially on college campuses. Did you see the one about the professor who used a Mandarin word?

lol

insane

college campuses are bastions of extreme leftism

9/14/20 6:38 PM
2/22/13
Akkadian88 -

I've noticed a trend. Any time the left does something repugnant the words "both sides" show up almost immediately. 

That's always been the case on here.

9/14/20 6:40 PM
8/9/16
madmartigan -

Lol...

You are a trip, dude...

9/14/20 6:43 PM
4/20/20
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 

I did. What I find most disturbing is that a lot of people seem to be unable to separate intent from consequence. 

9/14/20 6:49 PM
1/9/02
madmartigan -
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 

I did. What I find most disturbing is that a lot of people seem to be unable to separate intent from consequence. 

its not even intent. its having an unpleasant emotional effect on another human and relying on their word as all the verification you need of the sin you have committed.

9/14/20 6:50 PM
2/14/10
madmartigan -
Samoa -

Tolerance and understanding of opposing views; a liberal tenet.  Oh wait.

These people are liberals. They are left wing authoritians

This.

You're finally coming around.

9/14/20 7:18 PM
4/20/20
gregbrady -
madmartigan -
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 

its not even intent. its having an unpleasant emotional effect on another human and relying on their word as all the verification you need of the sin you have committed.

We're agreeing. The chinese professors intent wasn't taken into account. 

9/14/20 7:19 PM
2/21/10

Oh my fucking god....

Can this shit end all ready. 

9/14/20 7:32 PM
11/17/10

Anyone ever visit skidmore and see the student body?

Lol @ cops "endangering black students or any student, for that matter"

9/14/20 7:37 PM
1/9/02
madmartigan -
gregbrady -
madmartigan -
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 
Fake Pie -
madmartigan - 

We're agreeing. The chinese professors intent wasn't taken into account. 

the right needs to guard against fascism and the left needs to guard against communism. we all need to play our part

9/14/20 7:52 PM
7/15/04

The left has mutated into a full blown cancer on our country. 

9/14/20 7:58 PM
1/1/01
How is supporting the police dangerous to black people? That makes absolutely no sense
9/14/20 8:05 PM
1/9/02
Stronghold - How is supporting the police dangerous to black people? That makes absolutely no sense

most black ppl agree witn you

9/14/20 8:11 PM
11/17/10

skidmore is very female based

BLM loudmouths are mostly women and gay black men and trans

Regular, everyday black guys would fucking laugh in the fucking faces of these Skidmord students claiming they fear the police will kill them

9/14/20 8:24 PM
5/22/15

In which way would anyone involved in an educational capacity, let alone an Art professor, possibly ever be compromised by having a curiosity of mere behavioural observation?

9/14/20 8:34 PM
1/1/01
madmartigan -

Yeah, its should only be illegal for conservatives to have freedom of speach!!

dick head

9/14/20 8:38 PM
8/7/07

Fucked up, but its nice watching the left devour their own just the same lol

9/14/20 8:41 PM
1/1/01
typical entitlement is the world today. Protest whatever the fuck you want but demand the removal of anyone doing the same things as you but with a different view.

People worry about china or other countries destroying the US, it's going to be our own people that tears down this nation
9/14/20 8:42 PM
1/1/01

They are beyond assimilating back into out republic. They will need to be culled there's no turning back! 

9/14/20 8:45 PM
1/1/01
Akkadian88 -

I've noticed a trend. Any time the left does something repugnant the words "both sides" show up almost immediately. 

I've been noticing that that for a while here with our resident terrorist sympathizers! 

9/14/20 9:02 PM
5/22/15

You know what happens if student loans are forgiven and tuition becomes "FREE". Indoctrination. These are the books and teachings you will recite from. True student's of knowledge will be persecuted for other think.

"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."
-Albert Einstein

Although both Albert Einstein and Alfred Nobel shared an understanding that all life serves purpose, there was a point in time they were inspired for one reason or another to devise a way to improve humanity.

I surmise that neither of them, nor MLK, would feel content knowing that in this day and age people are taking to the streets, rioting, burning their own communities down, and kneeling in place of standing strong as beacons, pillars of hope, strength, courage, commitment and perseverance. There is a greater common good and it begins with each and every one of us.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Marianne Williamson

9/14/20 9:07 PM
11/1/06
Upperdog -

You know what happens if student loans are forgiven and tuition becomes "FREE". Indoctrination. These are the books and teachings you will recite from. True student's of knowledge will be persecuted for other think.

"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."
-Albert Einstein

Although both Albert Einstein and Alfred Nobel shared an understanding that all life serves purpose, there was a point in time they were inspired for one reason or another to devise a way to improve humanity.

I surmise that neither of them, nor MLK, would feel content knowing that in this day and age people are taking to the streets, rioting, burning their own communities down, and kneeling in place of standing strong as beacons, pillars of hope, strength, courage, commitment and perseverance. There is a greater common good and it begins with each and every one of us.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Marianne Williamson

I believe University and College education is free in Europe and they don’t have the same issues.

The administration should tell these students to fuck off, and if they cause problems they should be kicked out of the school.