OtherGround Forums Students demand firing of professors @police rally

9/20/20 9:18 PM
12/29/06

Generals don't salute first. But funny vid...

9/20/20 10:07 PM
8/20/15
madmartigan -
Jed - I have no words to express how fucked up the left wing idiots have become. I am not optimistic about the future of our country.

Yeah there's not a lot to be optimistic about. as our far right wing president just mused it should be illegal to burn the flag. That's right, the conservative standard bearer just shit on the constitutional decree of free speech

Burning the flag of this country should be illegal. Go burn iran's flag and see what happens fag. I bet they do more than America.

9/20/20 10:27 PM
1/1/01

I wonder who taught them that?

9/21/20 12:57 AM
8/7/07
Robert Thomas -
madmartigan -
Jed - I have no words to express how fucked up the left wing idiots have become. I am not optimistic about the future of our country.

Yeah there's not a lot to be optimistic about. as our far right wing president just mused it should be illegal to burn the flag. That's right, the conservative standard bearer just shit on the constitutional decree of free speech

Burning the flag of this country should be illegal. Go burn iran's flag and see what happens fag. I bet they do more than America.

So you want to be like fucking Iran or North Korea? 

9/21/20 12:59 AM
4/6/19
Charles Barkley -

These kids need a spanking. I’m totally serious. I feel like someone neglected to discipline them. 

and spanking is consequences... the entitled youth who have been protected from the consequences of their actions 

9/21/20 1:04 AM
9/27/15
Fuck those crazy people. They want people fired for watching a rally that supports the police. Oh man, this is like the twilight zone
9/21/20 1:11 AM
9/1/04
Liyon - "One gets the sense that a certain kind of liberal arts education is, for some extremely sensitive far-left students, no longer preparing them for the real world, or at least not in the sense this was traditionally intended. Indeed, the real world had better be prepared for them."

Exactly this. All the success they have with this at the college-level, they just take it with them to the corporate-work level.

The Spotify staff have already had 10 different meetings with the bosses and gotten them to censor a good part of his library and issue an apology and retraction on his Oregon arson comments...even though he was correct.

9/21/20 7:53 AM
1/1/01
GladiatorGannon - 
Liyon - "One gets the sense that a certain kind of liberal arts education is, for some extremely sensitive far-left students, no longer preparing them for the real world, or at least not in the sense this was traditionally intended. Indeed, the real world had better be prepared for them."

Exactly this. All the success they have with this at the college-level, they just take it with them to the corporate-work level.

The Spotify staff have already had 10 different meetings with the bosses and gotten them to censor a good part of his library and issue an apology and retraction on his Oregon arson comments...even though he was correct.

But there is no cancel culture

-- the usual suspects

9/21/20 7:57 AM
2/7/08
theken206 - 
Robert Thomas -
madmartigan -

So you want to be like fucking Iran or North Korea? 

Flag burners should be hanged from the nearest tree... It's the American way.