Completely frowned upon for you to do with your kids in today's world
1. Ride in truck bed and he'd swerve a bit to make me or whoever else move
2. Yell out stuff driving around on our blvd at the women on the running path. Stuff like "hey honey stop your grinning and drop your linen". All to embarrass me. I do similar talking when I drive same route with my kids now but it's tamer and not out the window
3. Smoking in vehicle with me. Going to restaurants and sitting in smoking section.
4. Letting me control truck with steering wheel as he drove in certain areas, even with cars
5. Leave playboys in places I could find and reach them easy. Thanks dad!