OtherGround Forums Suggest me a new PS4 game

11 days ago
7/9/10
PatK -
RICKYB - 

I don’t game a lot - but the oh suggested I start the uncharted series, some serious fun!

My PS4 was the Uncharted edition I bought on Prime Day a couple years ago.

Played the first 3 on PS3, I only have the last fight to do on 4. Don't know why I stopped playing so close to the end

Uncharted is definitely in my top games(series) ever.

Feel like I could play new uncharted stories forever.

11 days ago
10/16/10
The Last of Us
10 days ago
1/1/01

The Long Dark if you havent played it yet.

10 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu - 

The Long Dark if you havent played it yet.

I think I may have that downloaded.

It may be XboxOne though.

10 days ago
1/1/01

It really doesnt matter what you have it on. They're all the same. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu - 

I'm not sure which system I have it on is all I'm sayin

10 days ago
1/1/01
PatK - 
DaveFu - 

Freezing your ass off: THE GAME!!!!!!

10 days ago
11/14/05
Barry_BondsMVP -

Madden 20

Detriot: Become Human 

Shenmue 3 is about to drop soon

I got Madden 19 on super bowl day or weekend for $20. If you can wait that long? I will play 19 till then 

10 days ago
1/1/01

The last guardian or rime

10 days ago
11/16/17
Bam57Bam -

The Show

RDR2

The show fucking rules. I'm not a huge baseball fan but the game itself kicks ass.

Wish xbox could get the shared license.

10 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu - 
PatK - 
DaveFu - 

Freezing your ass off: THE GAME!!!!!!

I remember dying frequently in that game.

10 days ago
11/20/09
Lurker99 - 

I fucking loved the old Road Rash games as a kid. Well, picked up a PS4 specifically for the VR set-up the other day for my kids. Went to gamestop and got some games for it and saw a new Road Rash. I was happy as hell! Got it for myself... it looked to be Road Rash meets GTA meets Burnout. Looked so promising...

Could not for the life of me figure out why it was so glitchy and unfinished... after a couple days I was getting pretty annoyed with it, I got my kids to play a 4 player race and my son said "I don't really like Road Rage."

I corrected him that it was called Road RASH. He walked over and picked up the case and showed me it was in fact, Road RAGE.

Moral of the story?

Do NOT buy Road Rage if you ever played Road Rash.

At least I didn't buy some "Kitchen" baking game thinking it said "Skitchen!"

Ah dude I LOVED Road Rash!  Stealing weapons from other's when they try to swing on you!  Cop chases!  That game was challenging and fun!

Did you ever play the game Skitchen?

It was very similar but the premise was you were on roller blades and would Marty McFly the backs of car bumpers to go faster.  That was a fun one as well.

10 days ago
11/20/09
Bam57Bam - 

The Show

RDR2

For real!

I have been playing MLB the Show 15 and I know there's at least 3 newer versions out but the game is so much fun!!!  

And RDR2 was game of the year(For a reason).  I finished RDR2 as a good guy and started playing a 2nd time around as a bad guy, WAY more fun.  I have a lot of the main story still to complete as my bad guy character did all the animal hunts and missions to unlock perks and outfits.

10 days ago
5/14/09

Mortal kombat 11 

10 days ago
2/3/10

Ghost recon if you havent played it yet

10 days ago
10/12/13
Samurai Shodown is really good IMO.
10 days ago
1/13/10

I may be in the minority but I liked Mafia 3 and Until Dawn. 

10 days ago
7/14/16
D241 - 
Lurker99 - 

I fucking loved the old Road Rash games as a kid. Well, picked up a PS4 specifically for the VR set-up the other day for my kids. Went to gamestop and got some games for it and saw a new Road Rash. I was happy as hell! Got it for myself... it looked to be Road Rash meets GTA meets Burnout. Looked so promising...

Could not for the life of me figure out why it was so glitchy and unfinished... after a couple days I was getting pretty annoyed with it, I got my kids to play a 4 player race and my son said "I don't really like Road Rage."

I corrected him that it was called Road RASH. He walked over and picked up the case and showed me it was in fact, Road RAGE.

Moral of the story?

Do NOT buy Road Rage if you ever played Road Rash.

At least I didn't buy some "Kitchen" baking game thinking it said "Skitchen!"

Ah dude I LOVED Road Rash!  Stealing weapons from other's when they try to swing on you!  Cop chases!  That game was challenging and fun!

Did you ever play the game Skitchen?

It was very similar but the premise was you were on roller blades and would Marty McFly the backs of car bumpers to go faster.  That was a fun one as well.

Yea, that's why I mentioned it lol. I remember watching a movie with one of the Coreys (RIP) about roller blade race fighting right before I discovered that game. For some reason I always associated it more with that movie than with Road Rash lol.

I also told a friend about the Rash/Rage mix up and he informed me that he played a game called "Road Redemtion" on PC that was a new gen direct rip off of Road Rash. He said it should be on PS4, but I can't find it anywhere online. Found a wiki for it and it does indeed say it came out with very little success... will check the online store sometime.

10 days ago
7/9/10
Barry_BondsMVP -

Whoa, creepy.

I’m playing and liking them both right now.

10 days ago
1/13/10
Smellde Gluve -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Whoa, creepy.

Whoa, does that make us best friends?

Edited: 10 days ago
4/21/09
D241 -
Bam57Bam - 

The Show

RDR2

For real!

I have been playing MLB the Show 15 and I know there's at least 3 newer versions out but the game is so much fun!!!  

And RDR2 was game of the year(For a reason).  I finished RDR2 as a good guy and started playing a 2nd time around as a bad guy, WAY more fun.  I have a lot of the main story still to complete as my bad guy character did all the animal hunts and missions to unlock perks and outfits.

Dude get last years The Show. It's probably around 10 bucks and the changes are fantastic since 15. 

I seriously love using zone hitting with no pci. It's def a challenge but you will learn with s quickness between a strike and ball and be able to call that shit as soon as pitcher releases the ball. It

10 days ago
4/18/01
Fuck that, this year's show is amazing. DD is incredible now.

2018 was the worst one yet. Archetypes ruined it.
10 days ago
3/23/14

EDF 5!! Although I much prefer it on Steam because of KB + Mouse, but if you're fine with a controller, EDF 5 is a solid game with 4 player online co-op.

10 days ago
7/24/16
Thebonfirexm -

Spiderman 

This. Mindless, easy and fun as hell. Story could've been better and there's a few bugs/ glitches in there, but overall it's a ton of fun.

10 days ago
7/9/10
Barry_BondsMVP -
Smellde Gluve -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Whoa, creepy.

Whoa, does that make us best friends?

Whoa, no doubt.