OtherGround Forums Sunset Joe's Got Dementia Say 38% of Voters

11 days ago
9/13/08

https://bongino.com/poll-nearly-40-of-voters-believe-biden-is-suffering-from-dementia/

Someone else said it best; when you're in the polling station, and the consequences are all to real, do you really think people can vote with their conscience for a man with a significant number of people thinking he has literal dementia?

These are just the number of people who actually admit it. Think about the real number who suspect Joe's not all there in addition to this. Would you really vote for a guy with DEMENTIA over Trump? If they actually debate, AND YOU KNOW BIDEN DOES NOT WANT TO DO THAT, how much higher is this number going to get?

Well? Pony soldier?

11 days ago
9/13/08
Sheeeit, move to the OG.

But all you UGers take note, as well.
11 days ago
8/10/05

bongino.com: seems like a legit source.

11 days ago
8/10/05

Bongino.com

"Overall, we rate Bongino.com Questionable based on far right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and unproven conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency and a few failed fact checks."

11 days ago
9/13/08
Ministry of Truth - 

Bongino.com

"Overall, we rate Bongino.com Questionable based on far right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and unproven conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency and a few failed fact checks."

Eat a dick, faaaaggooooooot

https://zogbyanalytics.com/news/943-the-zogby-poll-a-majority-of-voters-believe-biden-is-in-the-early-stages-of-dementia-60-of-younger-voters-think-so-swing-voters-less-likely-to-think-biden-has-dementia

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/38_of_voters_think_biden_has_dementia

Didn't even bother to read the article with direct links to the polls.

BUT BUT MUH FACT CHECKERS

What a dumb ass.
11 days ago
4/27/15
Ministry of Truth -

Bongino.com

LOL at your source.

This is their assessment of Mother Jones

"These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias"

11 days ago
8/7/12
Ministry of Truth -

You must be one of those dumbasses who votes for the team no matter how shitty of a candidate they throw up on you. Can you honestly say, that with his own hand picked team shooting the vids, that all the recent videos of him completely spewing gibberish. That he is the guy you have the upmost confidence in voting for to run this country?

Let me guess? The Russians did it. 

11 days ago
10/17/06

great source.....you guys are scared..... Reeeeeeeeee

11 days ago
8/10/05
baj54 - 
Ministry of Truth -

You must be one of those dumbasses who votes for the team no matter how shitty of a candidate they throw up on you. Can you honestly say, that with his own hand picked team shooting the vids, that all the recent videos of him completely spewing gibberish. That he is the guy you have the upmost confidence in voting for to run this country?

I'm not a democrat.

Now what?

11 days ago
8/10/05

Further, I don't think all democrats or republicans are bad. I look at issues, not party stances.

11 days ago
1/1/01

And yet he’s still on track to beat Orange Man. That’s gotta sting. 

11 days ago
9/13/08
Ministry of Truth -
baj54 - 
Ministry of Truth -

I'm not a democrat.

Now what?

So you admit you’re just a dumb ass.

11 days ago
9/13/08
pfsjkd -

And yet he’s still on track to beat Orange Man. That’s gotta sting. 

Can you even vote as a convicted pedophile?

11 days ago
1/1/01

That doesn't matter if the other 62% are going to vote for him. 

11 days ago
12/5/17

I would quite literally vote for a monkey or roll the dice on a random citizen from a midwest suburb over Donald Trump. 

11 days ago
12/5/17

Trump tried... & failed. The idiot-revolution was fun and sure shook things up. Can't take that away from him. 

Now let's get a llama in the oval office. 

11 days ago
5/22/02
Sleepy, creepy, kid sniffing Joe Biden is going to get killed at the debates.
11 days ago
9/13/08
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Trump tried... & failed. The idiot-revolution was fun and sure shook things up. Can't take that away from him. 

Now let's get a llama in the oval office. 

Holy fuck how many times were you dropped as a baby

11 days ago
8/7/12
Ministry of Truth -
baj54 - 
Ministry of Truth -

I'm not a democrat.

Now what?

Thanks for clearing that up. Doesnt change the fact your a dumbass. 

11 days ago
9/13/08
DaveFu -

Bruv, this is not the only issue that people will knock him on. 38% of ALL PEOPLE think he has dementia. That is the most extreme thing you can say about someone’s mental ability besides literal retardation and 2/5ths agree he has it.

11 days ago
11/9/10
Ministry of Truth -

Bongino.com

Yes, he’s biased but his site is basically just pulling stuff from other outlets like this was.

11 days ago
1/1/01
czwthemerph - 
DaveFu -

Bruv, this is not the only issue that people will knock him on. 38% of ALL PEOPLE think he has dementia. That is the most extreme thing you can say about someone’s mental ability besides literal retardation and 2/5ths agree he has it.

Whatever gets you up in the morning buddy!

11 days ago
9/13/08
DaveFu -
czwthemerph - 
DaveFu -

You are the human equivalent of a Franz Kafka novel but too stupid to get the reference lol.

11 days ago
1/1/01
czwthemerph - 
DaveFu -
czwthemerph - 
DaveFu -

You are the human equivalent of a Franz Kafka novel but too stupid to get the reference lol.

11 days ago
9/26/10

what are the other 62% not seeing? 

but that 38% number doesn't mean anything. what would the number be for Trump in a similar poll? I'd assume a majority of Ds would say yes to that question.