OtherGround Forums Supposed to be getting married tomorrow but

Edited: 14 days ago
4/26/13

She left me in may. I’m certain now that it’s for the better. Evidently that is clearly true.

fuckin with me in the head though.

many of my close friends/family are like ahhh you can have just about anyone you want, how yourself out go crazy.

but I was with her 8 years. I’m not a hoe myself out kinda guy. I just wanted a wife and a family. Something as strong as what I was fortunate to be raised in.

plenty of fish in the sea yada yada...

I’m fucked in the head right now, no joke

14 days ago
3/25/19

Sorry you're hurting man. Dont listen to the hoe advice. If that's not how you are, then it wont make you feel any better. 

Take your time and heal that heart. You'll be better soon. 

14 days ago
4/11/10

Did you get the black guys name?

Also, rules 

14 days ago
5/4/14

Chin up my friend. You’re better off without that girl. 

14 days ago
2/14/10

Dodging a bullet is a near-death experience. Look at it that way. The alternative would've been far worse.

14 days ago
4/26/13

We had engagement pictures taken in February and everything was on track.

blows my fuckin mind

14 days ago
4/26/13

her laying with my doggo
14 days ago
4/26/13

She was my whole world for eight years.

I moved two hours away when she went to college. Found a job cutting meat for a local restaurant there. I did everything possible for this lady and it got flipped on its head in one night. No option for success just a

’I cannot do this anymore’

14 days ago
1/1/01
southcraw - 

her laying with my doggo

Holy resting bitch face....

14 days ago
11/15/04

She cheat?

14 days ago
10/16/07

Take this as your freedomversary.

I know it sucks but you were spared being a divorcee and will end up better off in the end

Edited: 14 days ago
9/23/07

Looks a bit wallyeyed.

You can do better.

14 days ago
4/26/13
IronHands -

Dodging a bullet is a near-death experience. Look at it that way. The alternative would've been far worse.

Clearly I Neo’d some shit here. I just wish I would have known sooner if anything. Definitely a learning lesson.

I was lead astray all along. I should have known it wasn’t true

forgive my drama approach 

14 days ago
6/27/05

Happened to me too bru - that was three years ago and now I can’t explain how much better off I am these day without that huuuuwoooohhr....

14 days ago
4/26/13
Brockback Mountain -

Looks a bit wallyeyed.

You can do better.

Dude without her glasses she had a SUPER lazy eye.

there is great depth to my shallowness 

14 days ago
1/1/01
southcraw - 

I moved two hours away when she went to college. Found a job cutting meat for a local restaurant there. I did everything possible for this lady and it got flipped on its head in one night. No option for success just a

How old are you? As all things it will pass, I know it does not feel that way now and no matter what I will say you will think "it is different for me" and I will never understand how you feel. Trust me we all know how you feel we have all been there and I promise things will be ok.

14 days ago
12/15/09
southcraw -

her laying with my doggo

Is she a nurse? Also, pass on any chick that does the highlight streaks in the hair thing

14 days ago
10/16/07
southcraw -

BTW....it’s great to have a woman be the most important thing in your life, but don’t lose yourself doing so.

You should have a plan for you and your life that includes a woman.  Not make your life the by product of your woman.   Maybe you didn’t but it sorta sounds like you lost your independent manhood and sense of self.

14 days ago
4/26/13
Brockback Mountain -

Looks a bit wallyeyed.

You can do better.

Her name is Abbie Normal

14 days ago
4/26/13
Josh -
southcraw - 

How old are you? As all things it will pass, I know it does not feel that way now and no matter what I will say you will think "it is different for me" and I will never understand how you feel. Trust me we all know how you feel we have all been there and I promise things will be ok.

Turned 30 on 4/20

14 days ago
6/27/05

/\ 

Delete her name - there are some insane people reading this place.  Don’t get doxed

14 days ago
3/13/18

Why do you let her fiddle your dog like that? Have you no shame? Me thinks you are probably better off. 

time heals all my friend. Try not to dwell on the past. Live today. Yada yada yada 

14 days ago
4/26/13
sacredhate -
southcraw -

BTW....it’s great to have a woman be the most important thing in your life, but don’t lose yourself doing so.

You should have a plan for you and your life that includes a woman.  Not make your life the by product of your woman.   Maybe you didn’t but it sorta sounds like you lost your independent manhood and sense of self.

Holy fucking words of wisdom. Cheers

it’s tough learning that I was misguided in my approach for almost a decade. Still learning every day though.

I don’t hate anyone in this life, honestly. But she’s asking for me to push a knife through her

14 days ago
6/27/05
southcraw -
Josh -
southcraw - 

Turned 30 on 4/20

Your 30’s are the best of times my fren - get ready to start enjoying life more.

14 days ago
4/26/13
Stu Cazzo -

/\ 

Delete her name - there are some insane people reading this place.  Don’t get doxed

Not her real name. Marty Feldman reference

thank you, though. Vtfu for lookin out