OtherGround Forums Sweet Revenge, Co-Worker Stealing

8 days ago
6/30/07

Actually, I'm going to encourage you to be compassionate in this case and realize that he is acting out of either compulsion or actual need, and not in a malicious way.

I suggest that you, in an effort to better yourself and the world, start bringing in special treats just for him.

Now, you don't need to take credit for this, the inner joy of giving should be reward enough.

Does he like sea food? Personally I love crab cakes, and I'll bet he does too.

The problem is that everyone else does too, so you should probably hide it in his desk somewhere so nobody else eats it. I'd think somewhere in the back of a bottom drawer, just to be safe.

If it's still there on Monday just pop it in the fridge where it's easier to find.

A really fun surprise is to leave some sushi in his car for after work, but it's hard to sneak out early to buy it without him noticing. So I recommend picking it up in the morning on the way in, it's just alot more convenient. Most gas stations have sushi now so it shouldn't be too inconvenient. 

Again, I merely ask that you put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself what you'd do if you were a self entitled cunt with no sense of propriety?

8 days ago
5/1/14
Breezah -
Canooke - OP, do you have an office? You could get your own little bar fridge, keep it in your office, and keep all your food and drink in there. AND THEN, and this is the best part, every time you go to his office to talk to him ALWAYS bring one of your drinks with you that he USED to steal. If he comes to your office to talk to you, always nonchalantly reach for your drink and take a sip while listening attentively, etc.

See if you can't find a fridge that has a lock on it, but don't lock it. Hopefully he takes a drink from your new personal fridge because he would definitely be please with himself if he did. That's when you put the lock on it. Check mate. And you both know it, but it's unspoken.

What if I put the mini fridge in my office, but hang a picture of him in it, so if he opens it, there he is. I could caption it "wanted dead or alive for stealing coke zero"

Or, I was thinking of making can labels with a picture of him printed on them, and when he grabs one, he wonders why he's pictured on my drinks. I could even do a missing children's label to really confuse him.

Or, what if I shake them violently, so that when he opens one, it explodes in his face? 

The real question is why would he steal a Coke fucking Zero? Coke Classic I understand.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Breezah - 
tiny pecker - Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned but... put laxatives in one of your drinks and reseal it with:

https://images.app.goo.gl/DgqFxYwrgsNT9iaW6

I think you mentioned "cans" but, switch to bottles just for this experiment.

Profit.

this could work...

If not that, then grind up like three benedryl (or whatever else you like to knock you out) - enough to have him all but sleeping at his desk.

If you wanna go for a double-whammy, then spike the next drink (which, if it's a soda or the like, he's presumably reaching for to help wake him up) with two caffeine tablets.
8 days ago
6/5/12
Breezah -
BathSaltFaceFeeder - 

HR/thread

What kind of vagina would whine to HR about this? 

Maybe I can also burst into tears, and tell apologize for being on my period. 

OK then.

Tape razor blades under his car door handles.

8 days ago
10/2/12
QuintonRammedMyPage -
BathSaltFaceFeeder -

HR/thread

I was thinking put some finely chopped Serrano  peppers in a sandwhich and watched him get red faced but BathSalt guy has the right idea. 

If you’re talking peppers, might as well go hard and ghost him. 

8 days ago
11/28/03

put some butthole juice on the lip of the drink u intend him to steal

8 days ago
9/18/13

Ok, gonna need to to pay close attention.

First, this is going to be a long con. Start by opening the bottles and immediately resealing them, then leave them in the fridge. At first, he'll be hesitant since they are all opened, but in time his desires will outweigh his common sense and he will take one. Once he consumes the beverage with no ill effects, he won't be held back by safety concerns any further. This is when you strike. Start putting laxatives in the open bottles and reseal them, leaving a whole fridge full of these fuckers. He may not learn after the first one, but by the second or third shit inducing beverage, he will finally leave it be.....maybe. But if you don't want to take any chances, then you could just fuck me instead and I promise you'll get at least some of the satisfaction you'd receive from fucking with him, and at worst the full amount of disappointment you'd have if you did nothing to stop him.

8 days ago
2/16/09
def poison the food
8 days ago
1/1/01

is it cans or bottles?

cans, maybe put cayenne or something putrid around the lid that you can sprinkle. 

you can do more with bottles. 

8 days ago
3/13/02
King Trav - 

Why wouldn’t you just call him out and if it continues after that take it to management?  

Why would you waste your time taking revenge out on a coworker?  Don’t you have better things to do?

there is nothing better than revenge in these situations

8 days ago
3/13/02
Breezah - 
tiny pecker - Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned but... put laxatives in one of your drinks and reseal it with:

https://images.app.goo.gl/DgqFxYwrgsNT9iaW6

I think you mentioned "cans" but, switch to bottles just for this experiment.

Profit.

this could work...

ground up meth..... report

8 days ago
1/1/01
Briscoe -

Yes. Make the most deliciously appetizing sammie you can think of and put it right up front. Put a good hunk right in the middle.

8 days ago
1/1/01
KyokushinandBJJ -

I guess a quick fix is to shake the living fuck out of a can of pop. Once he opens it, he will have a nice mess to deal with. 

This is a great idea. I bet he doesn't clean it up bit fuck it it's a must do.

Btw, don't worry about these new snitchy bitchy posters OP. They are in every thread just ignore and move forward with vengeance which I promise will be sweeter than the finest wine.

Edited: 7 days ago
4/9/19

Get some capsicum oil off Amazon.  It's extremely hot, and transparant.  Put it on the mouth of the cans.

Or use something disgusting, but I wouldn't go there.

Or, get a motion activated camera.  You can get very small ones on Amazon for very cheap.  Get video proof.  Print it out and make a wanted poster and put it up around the office.

7 days ago
4/9/19
NiteProwleR -
KyokushinandBJJ -

I guess a quick fix is to shake the living fuck out of a can of pop. Once he opens it, he will have a nice mess to deal with. 

This is a great idea. I bet he doesn't clean it up bit fuck it it's a must do.

Btw, don't worry about these new snitchy bitchy posters OP. They are in every thread just ignore and move forward with vengeance which I promise will be sweeter than the finest wine.

You realize that when you shake a drink, you can open it like 20 seconds later and it is like it was never shaken right?  

Just saying.

7 days ago
11/20/09

I understand OP.  You're a man of principles.  I get it.  I too hate entitled people, they are the WORST!

You seem like you're my type of petty, so I think we should have some fun with this.  I'm surprised it hasn't been specifically mentioned, but my suggestion is-

ejaculate on the mouth part of the drink.  Take a picture of your cum, on the sip part of the drink.  Write a note saying that you are sick and tired of him stealing your shit, and going forward you're going to have fun at his expense.  Attach the picture to the note, and tell him, "you kept stealing shit that wasn't yours, so I put my semen where your mouth went.  Now we're both salty".

See if he has the nerve to steal anymore.

7 days ago
1/1/01

^op is a woman so that would be funny to write. 

7 days ago
11/20/09

My office politics revenge-

While working at a fortune 500 company in a call center environment, the "team leader" on the team next to me was a real bitch.  Everyone on her team hated her including people not on her team.  One time she got on my nerves by going out of her way to either  make me look bad or to tell on me for something petty.  It was almost 20 years ago so I can't remember what, I just remember I had enough of her shit and wanted to get back at her.

She was a very ghetto person.  HER middle name, was Tyrone, I shit you not.  You can imagine.  One of her front teeth was gold, and she wore the most ridiculous weaves.

Later that week I decided to draw an illustration.  I folded a paper up to where it had six even folds, each fold was a drawing I did, kind of like a cartoon, with captions.  The cartoon went like the first two pictures were her and her homegirl driving on the road.  An animal runs across the road, and they can't stop soon enough, running the animal over.  The driver says "oh no, girl I think we just ran over some sort of animal! What are we going to do?!?!"

The next captions had the ghetto bitch lady saying, "guuuurl, it's okay, I GOT THIS".  Then I illustrated her bending down to pick the roadkill up, and putting the roadkill on her head as her new weave.  "Gurl, what you think?  I think it looks fabulous"

It was SO difficult to watch her pull the piece of paper seemingly hidden underneath her keyboard, see her unfold it, knowing what she was reading it was SO hard not to laugh.  It was fucking great though!

7 days ago
10/15/13
yusul -

^op is a woman so that would be funny to write. 

IT'S PEE!!!!

7 days ago
11/23/07
sicko - 
jake11 -

Not for nothing but why do you feel the need to put a whole case of drinks in a shared fridge?  

Why not just confront dude and tell him not to touch your shit anymore?  

This. Leave the case at your desk, and put two in the fridge. Whenever you want one, take one from your desk, and use it to replace to cold one you take from the fridge. 

Also, you want to give someone the bad AIDS b/c he took one of your sodas? Seems unreasonable to me

I disagree. He took two yesterday from the drawer. That would leave me with none. 

It's like I'm paying him interest to have my drinks in the fridge, except it's not his fridge.

Yes, I want to give him all types of AIDS because I dislike him, not really because of sodas. The sodas just symbolize the reason why I hate him.

7 days ago
1/1/01

itching powder on the backside of the can so he can't see it when he grabs it. 

another thing is to switch labels, get v8 or some horrid shite and put a coke zero on the label. 

also coke zero is most likely a neurotoxin so you are saving yourself by not drinking it. it would be healthier drinking coke. 

7 days ago
11/23/07
Mountain Medic - 

Actually, I'm going to encourage you to be compassionate in this case and realize that he is acting out of either compulsion or actual need, and not in a malicious way.

I suggest that you, in an effort to better yourself and the world, start bringing in special treats just for him.

Now, you don't need to take credit for this, the inner joy of giving should be reward enough.

Does he like sea food? Personally I love crab cakes, and I'll bet he does too.

The problem is that everyone else does too, so you should probably hide it in his desk somewhere so nobody else eats it. I'd think somewhere in the back of a bottom drawer, just to be safe.

If it's still there on Monday just pop it in the fridge where it's easier to find.

A really fun surprise is to leave some sushi in his car for after work, but it's hard to sneak out early to buy it without him noticing. So I recommend picking it up in the morning on the way in, it's just alot more convenient. Most gas stations have sushi now so it shouldn't be too inconvenient. 

Again, I merely ask that you put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself what you'd do if you were a self entitled cunt with no sense of propriety?

LOL, I love this. 

You know, you're right. Helping others is the right thing to do, and blue crab and shrimp are readily available around here, although I think catfish, since they're so plentiful in this area,may be the best opttion. Perhaps one that hasn't been cleaned, because not only will  he be well fed, it will allow him to embrace his masculinity for the first time in his life. 

7 days ago
11/23/07
BathSaltFaceFeeder - 
Breezah -
BathSaltFaceFeeder - 

HR/thread

What kind of vagina would whine to HR about this? 

Maybe I can also burst into tears, and tell apologize for being on my period. 

OK then.

Tape razor blades under his car door handles.

7 days ago
1/8/12

Bring in bagels for everyone but him. When he asks tell him he's already taken enough of your food. Hell be pissed and the rest of your coworkers will be bribed to be on your side.

Edited: 7 days ago
11/23/07
ChokeHisAss - 

Ok, gonna need to to pay close attention.

First, this is going to be a long con. Start by opening the bottles and immediately resealing them, then leave them in the fridge. At first, he'll be hesitant since they are all opened, but in time his desires will outweigh his common sense and he will take one. Once he consumes the beverage with no ill effects, he won't be held back by safety concerns any further. This is when you strike. Start putting laxatives in the open bottles and reseal them, leaving a whole fridge full of these fuckers. He may not learn after the first one, but by the second or third shit inducing beverage, he will finally leave it be.....maybe. But if you don't want to take any chances, then you could just fuck me instead and I promise you'll get at least some of the satisfaction you'd receive from fucking with him, and at worst the full amount of disappointment you'd have if you did nothing to stop him.

How about I put you in the fridge bent over and ready, so the next time he opens the door, we'll find out how desparate he really is for something to eat?

Edited to say sorry. That was mean. :(