OtherGround Forums Sweet Revenge, Co-Worker Stealing

8/13/19 4:17 PM
11/23/07
NiteProwleR - 
KyokushinandBJJ -

I guess a quick fix is to shake the living fuck out of a can of pop. Once he opens it, he will have a nice mess to deal with. 

This is a great idea. I bet he doesn't clean it up bit fuck it it's a must do.

Btw, don't worry about these new snitchy bitchy posters OP. They are in every thread just ignore and move forward with vengeance which I promise will be sweeter than the finest wine.

You're right, it is. I just shook the fuck out of all the cans, and they're waiting. I'll report back. 

And you are so correct about him not cleaning it. 

If this works, I may not even care to find a way to make ghost peppers shoot out of his rectum.

8/13/19 4:17 PM
1/1/01

Years ago someone was stealing out of the coffee fund when I worked at a sterlization company.  We were dealing with a lot of immature adults but no one was caught.  6 months went by and they finally caught the person. The Monroe County Sheriffs were called and they took her out in hand cuffs.  A few weeks later I was talking to the VP and asking why they made such a big deal about it and getting the cops involved and so forth. He said "we needed to make an example of her and that "kind of behaviour wouldn't be tolerated"

8/13/19 4:22 PM
5/14/08
Outkaster - 

Years ago someone was stealing out of the coffee fund when I worked at a sterlization company.  We were dealing with a lot of immature adults but no one was caught.  6 months went by and they finally caught the person. The Monroe County Sheriffs were called and they took her out in hand cuffs.  A few weeks later I was talking to the VP and asking why they made such a big deal about it and getting the cops involved and so forth. He said "we needed to make an example of her and that "kind of behaviour wouldn't be tolerated"

VP should have just jerked off on the money.

8/13/19 4:22 PM
9/24/07
Breezah -
KyokushinandBJJ - 

What you need is some Jamalgota

Grind it to a fine powder and lace food or even the mouth of the drink with it.

It is tasteless and odorless.

It burns on the way down and half a bean will make a horse shit his lungs out.

Very little is needed for him to spend a day on the shitter. 

Lets see how he deals with a week of shitting himself every day.

Oh, man. Now that you say that, someone told me yesterday he spent the entire day vomiting in the restroom. I wonder if someone has already laced their food for the same reason I'm considering it!

Probably, but that's no reason for you to not double down. Pain is the one teacher no one can ignore forever. If you want the pavlovian response to him considering eating/drinking another's consumables to be involuntarily dry-heaves, you all need to him him hard, repeatedly, and mercilessly. He'll eventually have to stop. 

8/13/19 4:29 PM
2/23/03
I bet this guy is sniffing your office chair like a Hoover vacuum.

Rub your lady parts all over those cans and put them in the fridge for him to steal. That will teach him!
8/13/19 4:31 PM
1/1/01
Breezah - 
BathSaltFaceFeeder - 

HR/thread

What kind of vagina would whine to HR about this? 

Maybe I can also burst into tears, and tell apologize for being on my period. 

https://thechive.com/2014/08/20/a-note-war-ensued-over-a-stolen-turkey-swiss-sandwich-hilarity-ensued-14-photos/
8/13/19 4:41 PM
9/18/13
Breezah -
ChokeHisAss - 

Ok, gonna need to to pay close attention.

First, this is going to be a long con. Start by opening the bottles and immediately resealing them, then leave them in the fridge. At first, he'll be hesitant since they are all opened, but in time his desires will outweigh his common sense and he will take one. Once he consumes the beverage with no ill effects, he won't be held back by safety concerns any further. This is when you strike. Start putting laxatives in the open bottles and reseal them, leaving a whole fridge full of these fuckers. He may not learn after the first one, but by the second or third shit inducing beverage, he will finally leave it be.....maybe. But if you don't want to take any chances, then you could just fuck me instead and I promise you'll get at least some of the satisfaction you'd receive from fucking with him, and at worst the full amount of disappointment you'd have if you did nothing to stop him.

How about I put you in the fridge bent over and ready, so the next time he opens the door, we'll find out how desparate he really is for something to eat?

Edited to say sorry. That was mean. :(

Here I am offering you my heartfelt advice and my weiner and you want to use me as bait and toy with my heart. Typical woman!

Edited: 8/13/19 9:25 PM
5/29/18

Lol I have a guy at work who literally scans the fridge to see if people forgot about something in there so he can eat it.

He ate somebody's Halal food on Monday that was left from Friday.

He also somehow knew I had half a burrito bowl from chipotle even though it wasnt in the original container from the day before.

This guy does eat canned chicken (so he says) that smells like tuna fish (has to be tuna) every day that we dont give him something, so theres that lol.

Now whenever we have leftovers from dinner at home I usually put a plate together for him. Makes his day lol

8/13/19 5:03 PM
2/6/15
Helluvah Guy -

Lol I have a guy at work who literally scans the fridge to see if people forgot about something in there so he can eat it.

He also somehow knew I had half a burrito bowl from chipotle even though it wasnt in the original container from the day before.

This guy does eat canned chicken (sponge says) that smells like tuna fish (has to be tuna) every day that we dont give him something, so theres that lol.

Now whenever we have leftovers from dinner at home I usually put a plate together for him. Makes his day lol

That is nice of you.

8/13/19 5:10 PM
1/8/12
Helluvah Guy -

This guy does eat canned chicken (sponge says) that smells like tuna fish (has to be tuna) every day that we dont give him something, so theres that lol.

At least you won't have a two week old container of "WTF is that" left in the fridge. 

8/13/19 5:10 PM
8/3/12
King Trav -

Why wouldn’t you just call him out and if it continues after that take it to management?  

Why would you waste your time taking revenge out on a coworker?  Don’t you have better things to do?

Because revenge is awesome?

8/13/19 5:14 PM
1/3/18
Help GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Bring a nice pie but warn everyone else not to partake. 

8/13/19 5:21 PM
11/23/07
JayMan - 

Get some capsicum oil off Amazon.  It's extremely hot, and transparant.  Put it on the mouth of the cans.

Or use something disgusting, but I wouldn't go there.

Or, get a motion activated camera.  You can get very small ones on Amazon for very cheap.  Get video proof.  Print it out and make a wanted poster and put it up around the office.

I like the first idea. 

I had a roommate in college who was a bitch, so I put grub worms in her jelly she ate every morning. I feel mean about that, but in this guy's case, I wouldn't.

Although getting him on camera would be funny, as would the wanted poster, it's too obvious. 

8/13/19 5:24 PM
11/23/07
JayMan - 
NiteProwleR -
KyokushinandBJJ -

I guess a quick fix is to shake the living fuck out of a can of pop. Once he opens it, he will have a nice mess to deal with. 

This is a great idea. I bet he doesn't clean it up bit fuck it it's a must do.

Btw, don't worry about these new snitchy bitchy posters OP. They are in every thread just ignore and move forward with vengeance which I promise will be sweeter than the finest wine.

You realize that when you shake a drink, you can open it like 20 seconds later and it is like it was never shaken right?  

Just saying.

Is this true, Mr. Wizard? 

Exactly how long do I have once shaken? He's been know to take one every.single.time before a particular meeting, so I can plot it just right if I'm aware of how much of a window I need between the shake and the take.

8/13/19 5:25 PM
11/23/07
comeacrossclean - I bet this guy is sniffing your office chair like a Hoover vacuum.

Rub your lady parts all over those cans and put them in the fridge for him to steal. That will teach him!

Do people really do that? Let me know, because I can work with this.

8/13/19 5:28 PM
7/9/19

DA BOMB hot sauce, will destroy anyone.... also try TUF tactic of pissing into a fruit tray assortment, then watch him eat your piss absorbed fruit while giggling 

8/13/19 5:33 PM
11/23/07
Helluvah Guy - 

There's a stark contrast between need and greed.

8/13/19 5:34 PM
7/20/01

^ just beat me to it - on Hot Ones they ALL get fucked by da bomb.  every single episode I've seen

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

8/13/19 5:35 PM
7/20/01

8/13/19 5:37 PM
7/20/01

8/13/19 5:40 PM
7/9/19
branchdavidian -

^ just beat me to it - on Hot Ones they ALL get fucked by da bomb.  every single episode I've seen

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I ordered some after watching everyone get lit up, it’s insane tastes like shit and destroys you. Hurts just to see it in my cabinet.

8/13/19 5:41 PM
11/20/09
D241 - 

I understand OP.  You're a man of principles.  I get it.  I too hate entitled people, they are the WORST!

You seem like you're my type of petty, so I think we should have some fun with this.  I'm surprised it hasn't been specifically mentioned, but my suggestion is-

ejaculate on the mouth part of the drink.  Take a picture of your cum, on the sip part of the drink.  Write a note saying that you are sick and tired of him stealing your shit, and going forward you're going to have fun at his expense.  Attach the picture to the note, and tell him, "you kept stealing shit that wasn't yours, so I put my semen where your mouth went.  Now we're both salty".

See if he has the nerve to steal anymore.

Why can't you still go through with the principle of this idea?

You can use fecal matter, pee, or get a guy friend to cum in a jar.  I for one wouldn't be weirded out by that request.  I'd laugh, be down, and ask for much details when the culprit drinks out of it lol

Plus since you're a girl, you'd be the last suspect

8/13/19 5:45 PM
7/20/01

"why do you keep looking at me like that, dude?"

hahahahaha

8/13/19 5:48 PM
7/20/01

literally almost kills joey diaz

8/13/19 5:50 PM
3/7/07

Talk to him. Ask him his thoughts. Give him enough rope for him to hang himself. Just let him talk and stare at him stupid.