OtherGround Forums Sweet Revenge, Co-Worker Stealing

11 days ago
11/23/07

Need some ideas on how to retaliate against a co-worker who feels self-entitled enough to go through our company kitchens and steal food and beverages. I realize this is not uncommon, but there are some personal reasons why I can't allow this to continue, and must take action.

We have snack machines, so why not just go grab something? The company even provides us with free breakfast options, and an assortment of snacks, so why must he steal? 

As a specific example, I had a case of drinks in the fridge, he asked my assistant if they were hers, she informed him they're actually mine, and he took one anyway. 

So, to be even more clear they weren't up for grabs, I put them inside a bag in a drawer of the fridge, and this guy took them anyway. 

He's over 50, goes around bragging about how huge his house is, even though he lives with his mother...he's just the epitome of a douchebag with a sense of entitlement like no one I've ever encountered.

Although he's doing it to everyone, I feel it's my duty to take action. 

If I was able to get ahold of some AIDS, I'd rub them all over the items, and wait for the test results. 

Ideas?

11 days ago
12/9/13

See the ultimate fighter season one.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Kubla khan - 

May all your deckers be upper!

11 days ago
2/25/13

lock box in the fridge

11 days ago
6/5/12

HR/thread

11 days ago
4/2/11
BathSaltFaceFeeder -

HR/thread

I was thinking put some finely chopped Serrano  peppers in a sandwhich and watched him get red faced but BathSalt guy has the right idea. 

11 days ago
8/12/09

Not for nothing but why do you feel the need to put a whole case of drinks in a shared fridge?  

Why not just confront dude and tell him not to touch your shit anymore?  

11 days ago
3/12/07
DaveFu -
Kubla khan - 

May all your deckers be upper!

Spritz on his office chair.

11 days ago
3/18/02

really hot peppers 

11 days ago
3/13/02

Find out what he likes, cook that and put it in Tupperware wear.  Spike it with ground up meth.  After he eats it call HR and tell them you think he is on drugs and get them to test him.

11 days ago
3/13/11

Put some ghb in the drink and rape him?

11 days ago
1/14/07

11 days ago
3/18/02
MMARAIDER - 

*starts stealing Breezys food*

11 days ago
11/25/10

1.  Nut-butter the cans, take pictures.  Maybe even fit one up your anus.

2.  Send him the pics after he steals one

3. Profit

11 days ago
11/8/09

Why wouldn’t you just call him out and if it continues after that take it to management?  

Why would you waste your time taking revenge out on a coworker?  Don’t you have better things to do?

11 days ago
6/3/11

Nancy Kerrigan his knee cap

11 days ago
8/28/10

I worked at a hospital and our food would go missing daily from our private multi department fridge. One of the techs put a frozen dinner in the freezer that he had injected the world's hottest hot sauce into. 

One of the janitors ended up in the emergency room for a fucked up stomach the night it went missing a few days later.

I now work somewhere else and first thing I asked was where could I put my lunch and they said in the fridge. I asked about things going missing or growing legs and was told in 10 years nothing has ever gone missing from the fridge. I couldn't believe it lol

11 days ago
5/1/14

Leave a Can of Whoop Ass in there. 

11 days ago
12/10/09
MMARAIDER -

Obviously this

11 days ago
11/23/07
jake11 - 

Not for nothing but why do you feel the need to put a whole case of drinks in a shared fridge?  

Why not just confront dude and tell him not to touch your shit anymore?  

The way the office is set up, there's a large kitchen everyone uses, but there also a small kitchenette that's sole purpose is to service our conference room. 

So, only my assistant and I use it, because we're closed off from the rest of the office. 

And I've proven that even if I throw the case away, and write in crayon that it's not for public consumption by stashing it in a drawer in a bag, he still has the audacity to put his grubby phalanges on it. 

I cannot confront this guy. Office politics. The only way to combat this, is through passive aggression and humor. 

Food won't work for me, because I don't keep food in there. 

It has to be a canned drink. That's what makes it so difficult. 

11 days ago
11/23/07
BathSaltFaceFeeder - 

HR/thread

What kind of vagina would whine to HR about this? 

Maybe I can also burst into tears, and tell apologize for being on my period. 

11 days ago
11/23/07
BigEyedFish - 

really hot peppers 

His face is always red, maybe someone has already treid this tactic. LOL! 

11 days ago
11/23/07
mongo54 - 

Find out what he likes, cook that and put it in Tupperware wear.  Spike it with ground up meth.  After he eats it call HR and tell them you think he is on drugs and get them to test him.

LMAO! 

God, that's funny!

11 days ago
3/15/15
I know someone who pissed in a jug of juice someone was drinking from.
11 days ago
11/23/07
King Trav - 

Why wouldn’t you just call him out and if it continues after that take it to management?  

Why would you waste your time taking revenge out on a coworker?  Don’t you have better things to do?

Again, office politics. There's too may other important things at play.