9/29/19 10:33 PM
11/23/11

this GOPer aint too happy

9/29/19 10:41 PM
3/17/03

He's not wrong.

9/29/19 10:43 PM
8/27/11

A person saying “it will cause a civil war-like fracture in this nation” which is then clearly quoted and properly attributed = omg trump called for civil war. 

9/29/19 10:44 PM
10/17/08
First of all he didn't say that and second it's true.
9/29/19 10:47 PM
3/20/15
Charles Barkley - 

A person saying “it will cause a civil war-like fracture in this nation” which is then clearly quoted and properly attributed = omg trump called for civil war. 

OP wild each it, if it meets their naked......

Lave ya bro......

9/29/19 10:50 PM
1/27/04

Trump is unraveling at the seams and his crazy tweets are showing he's scared as hell. Fox News is now having issues trying to figure out how to keep Trump in a positive light. Smith and Carlson are feuding. Chris Wallace just called out that Miller guy on his bs. Yeah, Trump is in trouble and people are having a problem accepting that fact. It's happening, it's real and Trump truly is looking at Impeachment. 

9/29/19 10:51 PM
12/13/15

The horror!!!!

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. 

5/1/16
Adonis RNA -
Charles Barkley -

He could’ve easily made his point without mention of “civil war”. He knows what he’s doing. Cmon. 

Two groups in a country divided by political beliefs and with both sides believing elections are Unfair and pointless . What would you think comes next ? 

3/18/02

shep smith has hated trump from day 1.  blue team just never thought to believe the people that were telling them that fox isnt near as biased as cnn

its nothing new

9/29/19 10:53 PM
6/13/03
lazermonkey -

Trump is unraveling at the seams and his crazy tweets are showing he's scared as hell. Fox News is now having issues trying to figure out how to keep Trump in a positive light. Smith and Carlson are feuding. Chris Wallace just called out that Miller guy on his bs. Yeah, Trump is in trouble and people are having a problem accepting that fact. It's happening, it's real and Trump truly is looking at Impeachment. 

Any day now

9/29/19 10:54 PM
1/25/04

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/435780-tulsi-gabbard-trump-indictment-might-have-led-to-civil-war

Tulsi Gabbard: Trump indictment might have 'led to civil war'

"I strongly supported Mueller being allowed to complete his investigation and submit his findings. Now that Mueller has found no collusion took place, we need to set aside our partisan interests and recognize that finding the president of the United States not guilty of conspiring with a foreign power to interfere with our elections is a good thing for America. If the president of the United States had been indicted for conspiring with Russia to interfere with and affect the outcome of our elections it would have precipitated a terribly divisive crisis that could have even led to civil war."

9/29/19 10:55 PM
1/1/01
Onikage -

He's not wrong.

Yes he is. 

9/29/19 10:57 PM
11/23/11
Jack Carter -

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/435780-tulsi-gabbard-trump-indictment-might-have-led-to-civil-war

"I strongly supported Mueller being allowed to complete his investigation and submit his findings. Now that Mueller has found no collusion took place, we need to set aside our partisan interests and recognize that finding the president of the United States not guilty of conspiring with a foreign power to interfere with our elections is a good thing for America. If the president of the United States had been indicted for conspiring with Russia to interfere with and affect the outcome of our elections it would have precipitated a terribly divisive crisis that could have even led to civil war."

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says she now supports an impeachment inquiry into Trump

she ready...

Edited: 9/29/19 10:59 PM
10/21/09
lazermonkey -

The betting market has barely moved at all. Relax. He's actually up a little over yesterday.

9/29/19 11:00 PM
3/16/11
Adonis RNA -
Charles Barkley -

He could’ve easily made his point without mention of “civil war”. He knows what he’s doing. Cmon. 

He could have directly quoted a guy using the term without using the term? Interesting. 

9/29/19 11:00 PM
1/25/04
Hikikomori - 
Jack Carter -

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says she now supports an impeachment inquiry into Trump

she ready...

Not really

9/29/19 11:11 PM
11/1/03

Terrible thing for Trump to say. I wish he would delete his twitter account or tone it down a bit, but aside from that i like what he's done.

9/29/19 11:30 PM
8/29/09
pfsjkd -
Onikage -

He's not wrong.

Yes he is. 

How is he wrong? He posted a quote from someone else. That person may be wrong, but Trump is simply sharing someone else’s statement. 

9/29/19 11:32 PM
1/7/09

He's a person of genuinely bad moral character who has done a lot of damage to the country. I blame the trump derangement crowd very much too, but he deserves plenty of blame for the divisiveness. *waits for the bbbbbut Obama posts*

9/29/19 11:35 PM
1/13/11
turducken -

He's a person of genuinely bad moral character who has done a lot of damage to the country. I blame the trump derangement crowd very much too, but he deserves plenty of blame for the divisiveness. *waits for the bbbbbut Obama posts*

I agree that he could tone down the brashness of his retorts, but he is getting attacked from day 1 and swings back hard.  

Sorry for my “but” although it was necessary to make my point. 

9/29/19 11:45 PM
1/27/04

People talking about Trump getting picked on? Look what happened when Obama was in office and Hillary was being investigated. Trump was on Twitter riding their ass every chance he got! You didn't see Obama and Clinton on social media having a damned meltdown multiple times per day. They took their shit on the chin and let everything play out without projection of guilt (lashing out at opponents, accusing everyone and everything under the sun of being against them etc) Trump just SMELLS guilty from his tweets alone, if he were to answer the hard questions? He'd crumble and be found guilty. Yes, I think the man is guilty of more things than we're aware of. 

9/29/19 11:49 PM
5/11/05

I’m curious how the logistics of a civil war plays out in this scenario. 

Where are lines drawn?

East vs west vs north vs south vs city vs country?!

what about the majority of Americans who want nothing to do with the extreme politics of either side

whos side am I on?

are evangelicals just going to drive around shooting people who aren’t in their church?

9/29/19 11:51 PM
1/13/11
lazermonkey -

People talking about Trump getting picked on? Look what happened when Obama was in office and Hillary was being investigated. Trump was on Twitter riding their ass every chance he got! You didn't see Obama and Clinton on social media having a damned meltdown multiple times per day. They took their shit on the chin and let everything play out without projection of guilt (lashing out at opponents, accusing everyone and everything under the sun of being against them etc) Trump just SMELLS guilty from his tweets alone, if he were to answer the hard questions? He'd crumble and be found guilty. Yes, I think the man is guilty of more things than we're aware of. 

If you’re addressing my post I find it childish for you to equate what I said and also the investigations and the threats of impeachment as merely “being picked on”.  It goes further than that, MSM twist everything into a do or die scenario when it comes to President Trump. If you don’t see that then you are very odd.  

1/7/09
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
turducken -

I agree that he could tone down the brashness of his retorts, but he is getting attacked from day 1 and swings back hard.  

Sorry for my “but” although it was necessary to make my point. 

A good leader/person would respond differently. You can defend yourself strongly without intentionally and antagonistically fueling division in the country. Again, its not just him to blame, but he only contributes to making the problem worse.

Its obvious his number one priority is himself.

1/25/04
lazermonkey - 

That's what they said regarding his tweets during the russia collusion investigations