Hard to believe but damn it i hope so. 

10/17/20 9:51 PM
10/6/02
I haope this ain't BS
10/17/20 10:02 PM
11/19/08
popcornkilldya -

Hard to believe but damn it i hope so. 

What’s hard to believe are these polls that show joe biden winning in a landslide. Much like 2016.  We have all seen the multiple limp-dicked “rallies” he has. Being that the media literally is campaigning for him, wouldn’t you think they’d show us better footage if it existed?  It’s all bullshit. And the only way that old senile, racist pedophile wins is if they severely fuck with the vote counting. 

10/17/20 10:07 PM
1/1/01

You mean the country isn't coming out in droves to support an old, corrupt, senile pedophile in the pockets of China who's just been exposed selling government influence to Ukranian oligarchs?

Tell me it ain't so!

Edited: 10/17/20 10:10 PM
5/13/05

I am a registered Dem and will probably sit this one out. I posted in another thread that a pollster knocked at my house a few hours ago to ask me who I was voting for and I said I disliked both parties. He told me that he had been getting the same sentiment throughout his day and that although he was a registered Dem like me that he was thinking of sitting out as well. He said some of the other houses that opened the door to speak to him told him that everything leading up to the election made them dislike Biden to the point that they won't vote for him but their dislike for Trump won't allow them to vote for him either. 

All that said, I believe Biden wins unless a huge amount of people just stay at home.

10/17/20 10:12 PM
3/18/02

if people arent enthused about going and watching him speak, how could they be enthused to stand in line to vote for the big guy? 

10/17/20 10:12 PM
3/18/14
Soup and Beer -

You mean the country isn't coming out in droves to support an old, corrupt, senile pedophile in the pockets of China who's just been exposed selling government influence to Ukranian oligarchs?

Tell me it ain't so!

The media wouldn't lie 

Edited: 10/17/20 10:12 PM
1/23/14

What is the lib pack gonna do when Trump wins? It's going to be awful difficult for them to deal with another 4 MORE YEARS.

10/17/20 10:14 PM
9/27/15
cyberc92 -

I am a registered Dem and will probably sit this one out. I posted in another thread that a pollster knocked at my house a few hours ago to ask me who I was voting for and I said I disliked both parties. He told me that he had been getting the same sentiment throughout his day and that although he was a registered Dem like me that he was thinking of sitting out as well. He said some of the other houses that opened the door to speak to him told him that everything leading up to the election made them dislike Biden to the point that they won't vote for him but their dislike for Trump won't allow them to vote for him either. 

All that said, I believe Biden wins unless a huge amount of people just stay at home.

What makes you think Biden wins?

10/17/20 10:15 PM
11/15/05

Purely anecdotal but a ton of people voting for the first time on my social media stuff, immigrants, people I grew up with, college friends as well.

They all voted trump. Some of them are even left leaning.  One Venezuelan friend said paraphrasing "I'm quite liberal but democrats are supporting the policies that ruined Venezuela #maga" my Cuban friends all feel the same way huge trump fans

10/17/20 10:18 PM
5/13/05
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

I just think that a lot of people will sit out but there will be enough people who vote Biden for their absolute disdain for Trump just in spite. I think you could run a sock puppet as the Dem candidate this year and we will still have a close race since it isn't that half the people like Biden but they just absolutely hate Trump.

10/17/20 10:26 PM
1/1/01

Every source I have seen or read says otherwise other then guy on youtube

10/17/20 10:27 PM
1/1/01
Josh - 

It wasn't an opinion piece by Pool.  He is stating what is being reported.

10/17/20 10:39 PM
11/19/08
Josh -

You were born before 2016, correct?

10/17/20 10:46 PM
11/15/04
uniquetechnique -

Oh shit, early leads fall apart!

10/17/20 10:49 PM
11/15/04
cyberc92 -
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

I just think that a lot of people will sit out but there will be enough people who vote Biden for their absolute disdain for Trump just in spite. I think you could run a sock puppet as the Dem candidate this year and we will still have a close race since it isn't that half the people like Biden but they just absolutely hate Trump.

I’m no Biden fan, but you’re doing the Rs a favor by staying home. And I’d probably prefer if you did stay home and not vote, but that’s not what our country is supposed to be about. 

Go participate in our democracy and exercise your rights, even if it’s to vote for the Ds. 

10/17/20 10:57 PM
5/13/05

10/17/20 11:10 PM
1/1/01
LiveWire -
uniquetechnique -

Oh shit, early leads fall apart!

Yea hopefully not. But it is a possibility. 

10/17/20 11:13 PM
1/7/09
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

Trump has historic unfavorable numbers.

10/17/20 11:14 PM
5/18/11
cyberc92 -

Isn't 538 just a liberal news mouthpiece for ESPN?

Obviously Biden is ahead in the national polling data currently, not really newsworthy.

10/17/20 11:14 PM
4/6/12

Im remaining skeptical but i really hope he holds it if true

Edited: 10/17/20 11:15 PM
2/3/16
Soup and Beer -

Tell me it ain't so!

You’d be surprised how many ppl are still on that train.

10/17/20 11:15 PM
5/13/05
TheDecider -
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

Trump has historic unfavorable numbers.

If Trump does win then the polls and media forever are tarnished. I really believe that this time they are trying to be as accurate as possible to save face from any fallout. A Trump win would be a death knell for the MSM and polls as now we know people are witholding information to accurately extrapolate numbes or flat out lying to the polls.